Author Topic: WHO IS THIS BIG AWESOME FUTURE CHAMPION?  (Read 11897 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: WHO IS THIS BIG AWESOME FUTURE CHAMPION?
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 10:01:26 AM »
those are knee high football socks!!! :D          ....    and i dont know about where you guys live, but black people dont dress anything like that where i am.
black people don't dress like what?
:D Weee

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2006, 10:12:21 AM »
are you saying that "canidate" likes the penis, Cheri?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2006, 10:13:58 AM »
nice knee high socks... who was your dad ..the dude on the cover of the old nintendo game , paperboy ?
L

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2006, 10:37:53 AM »
like me.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2006, 10:40:47 AM »
like me.

you're right,  Mexicans wear knee high socks and ankle low shorts and wiggers wear their hats to the side like you.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 10:45:05 AM »
sarcasm : I can guarantee that if i saw you i would knock you out with one punch. easy.

bast : im sorry i dont live in the racist mid-west, where evryone is designated a style and verbage dictated by skin color. where im from, everyone is friendly, and fashion is just a by product of how you live, not your ethnic background.       and if you were too see my shoes...they are white and black checkered vans, so the black and white knee high socks match good, and prevent ankle chaffing.  stylish, and sensible.

bitches.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 10:47:20 AM »
sure ok 'candidate'.  are you the candidate for president of the national fat acceptance organization?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 10:51:19 AM »
lol...bast you are a joke.    you look like everybody in my gym.   just an average fuckin weightlifetr with horrible genetics for size, and because you have never been able to put on size you disbatch any one with good genetics as "fat" or all drugs". you and adonis are fuckin twin tools....both just jealous of guys who can actually build muscle.      go eat some egg whites and run on a treadmill you fuckin pussy.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2006, 10:55:54 AM »
candidate are you saying that you're fat and small and post pictures covered up in clothes to hide that?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
no im saying that i take pictures for myspace when i havent in a while, and because they are on my computer i post them on here as well.

are you saying that you are gay enough to spend a half hour shirtless in front of your mirror taking tons of photographs in a blue color that makes you look better than you actually are and then sift through all the pictures and pick the best ones to try to get a bunch of people youve never met on an internet message board to lke you..???
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2006, 11:04:17 AM »
Are you saying that when you did post pics where you weren't totally covered up you got laughed at so you won't again?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 11:10:14 AM »
like me.
........and why should black people dress like you candidate?  Also, in case you haven't checked yourself out in the mirror lately ... you're not black. 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »
........and why should black people dress like you candidate?  Also, in case you haven't checked yourself out in the mirror lately ... you're not black. 
umm....are you retarded?   these guys called my outfit somethng a "wigger" would wear. and i said black people dont dress like me... so how am i a wigger?

and yes, obviously i am not black. but should that stop me from associating myself with black people? no.      shut your racist asses up.    i bet most all of you are outspoken liberal types too who try to bach on conservatives and call them all okies and stupid rednecks...... you are a bunch of fuckin hyypocritical mother fuckers that dont believe in shit.   go educate yourselves.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2006, 11:23:20 AM »
umm....are you retarded?   these guys called my outfit somethng a "wigger" would wear. and i said black people dont dress like me... so how am i a wigger?

and yes, obviously i am not black. but should that stop me from associating myself with black people? no.      shut your racist asses up.    i bet most all of you are outspoken liberal types too who try to bach on conservatives and call them all okies and stupid rednecks...... you are a bunch of fuckin hyypocritical mother fuckers that dont believe in shit.   go educate yourselves.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2006, 11:28:13 AM »
 ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2006, 11:39:56 AM »
  go educate yourselves.

You have yet to complete highschool, correct candidate?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2006, 11:40:40 AM »

Excuse me candidate, but a "racist" would also be characterized as one to define what a black or white person should be wearing.  Sounds like you are being hypocritical as well.  :-\

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2006, 11:47:59 AM »
Excuse me candidate, but a "racist" would also be characterized as one to define what a black or white person should be wearing.  Sounds like you are being hypocritical as well.  :-\
YUP, YOU JUST FINALIZED IT. YOUR NOW OFFICIALLY MENTALLY RETARDED. AHHAHA ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »
You have yet to complete highschool, correct candidate?
correct!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2006, 11:51:53 AM »
YUP, YOU JUST FINALIZED IT. YOUR NOW OFFICIALLY MENTALLY RETARDED. AHHAHA ;D
You have seriously lost it.  ::)

Ok, please explain why you are wearing those knee highs in that picture you took and then decided to post.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2006, 12:00:39 PM »
      and if you were too see my shoes...they are white and black checkered vans, so the black and white knee high socks match good, and prevent ankle chaffing.  stylish, and sensible.

bitches.

::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2006, 12:04:50 PM »
what kind of person gets "ankle chaffing"?

lol

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »
what kind of person gets "ankle chaffing"?

lol
someone who wears high-tops?  Are they still in?  ???

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2006, 12:20:01 PM »
sarcasm : I can guarantee that if i saw you i would knock you out with one punch. easy.

bast : im sorry i dont live in the racist mid-west, where evryone is designated a style and verbage dictated by skin color. where im from, everyone is friendly, and fashion is just a by product of how you live, not your ethnic background.       and if you were too see my shoes...they are white and black checkered vans, so the black and white knee high socks match good, and prevent ankle chaffing.  stylish, and sensible.

bitches.

ok tough guy. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2006, 09:04:21 PM »
lol...bast you are a joke.    you look like everybody in my gym.   just an average fuckin weightlifetr with horrible genetics for size, and because you have never been able to put on size you disbatch any one with good genetics as "fat" or all drugs". you and adonis are fuckin twin tools....both just jealous of guys who can actually build muscle.      go eat some egg whites and run on a treadmill you fuckin pussy.
fuck your talken about bastino here liitle boy not about yourself >:(