Author Topic: Takin' 'Whatever it takes' to the next level !!  (Read 5295 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Takin' 'Whatever it takes' to the next level !!
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2021, 02:23:26 PM »
What would she care what you ordered? It's not coming out of her pocket. I'm thinking that if someone came into a RESTAURANT and told me, "I'm here to chow down!" or even "I came here to EAT!" Just like if I was working at a gym and someone comes in and tells me, "I'm here to work out!"

My douche bag alert would be screaming. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

I thought I explained that earlier. She tried to talk us out of getting the all-you-can-eat chicken, because it means she had to keep going back and forth from the grill/counter to our table. And she wasn't in the mood. She wanted us to order another meal, so she only had to make one trip with our food.

That happens about 25 years ago, when I was in my early 20s.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Takin' 'Whatever it takes' to the next level !!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2021, 01:49:27 AM »
I thought I explained that earlier. She tried to talk us out of getting the all-you-can-eat chicken, because it means she had to keep going back and forth from the grill/counter to our table. And she wasn't in the mood. She wanted us to order another meal, so she only had to make one trip with our food.

That happens about 25 years ago, when I was in my early 20s.

Ah, I know the type. A stiff one up the rectum usually takes care of that attitude.