Author Topic: Takin' 'Whatever it takes' to the next level !!  (Read 5252 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Takin' 'Whatever it takes' to the next level !!
« on: April 01, 2021, 09:01:25 AM »
Making the waitress think you were retarded and not giving a f*ck :D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Takin' 'Whatever it takes' to the next level !!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 11:02:17 AM »

Larry "No wheels" and his boyfriend trying to make gluttony great again. Drug addled attention whores  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 12:46:25 PM »
Hope the waitress collected payment in advance.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 10:07:24 PM »

;D

Warriors.

Going to battle.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 03:14:06 AM »
“Gotta build up for that first battle” Hahahha idiots.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 03:20:46 AM »
All was well until the blender was mentioned.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 04:34:53 AM »

An hour later:

"Ayo shorty, I'ma little short. I got $20, 1/2 dozen Dianabols with a little pocket lint on 'um, and some autographed publicity stills from a gym opening I did. You take that? I also got a sealed jug of creatine out in the car I can throw in."

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 10:43:33 AM »
she should have said "just whats on the menu sir"

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 11:01:56 AM »
she should have said "just whats on the menu sir"

She was probably too intimidated to do that :P

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 01:50:24 PM »
God bless these most ultimate of warriors

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2021, 01:55:27 PM »

Making meatheadz look like giant douchebags in public places ...

There was a reason why George Butler left similar footage of Arnold and friends out of the Pumping Iron film some 45 years ago  ...

WoooSHHHHHHHH TONY HUGE

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 07:54:30 PM »

There was a reason why George Butler left similar footage of Arnold and friends out of the Pumping Iron film some 45 years ago  ...

WoooSHHHHHHHH TONY HUGE

Why can't these guys simply go to a buffet, like a Golden Corral? They often have steaks that they cook to order.

At least that one Liberian guy, the NDO Champ from Fletcher's interview (Robert Wilmote), brought his own blender. I have a hand-powered one from Tupperware that doesn't even need electricity.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 08:29:14 PM »
;D

Warriors.

Going to battle.

These Strength Wars appear to be these head-up competitions where guys bench a certain weight for reps, do weighted pull-ups for reps, and deadlift a certain poundage for reps.

Here's a video with two guys around 200 lbs (91 kg). They bench 140 kg (308 pounds) for 20 reps, followed by pull-ups with 20 kg (44 lbs) for 20, and lastly deadlifts of 220 kg (484 lbs) for 20 reps.

Assuming each guy can do them all, the one who does it faster would be the winner.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2021, 12:13:44 PM »
“Gotta build up for that first battle” Hahahha idiots.

What a worthless way to live. For most gym bros going to the gym is just a function of life. For these retards it's a monumental task to be recognized and celebrated....useless wankers

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2021, 12:53:38 PM »
These Strength Wars appear to be these head-up competitions where guys bench a certain weight for reps, do weighted pull-ups for reps, and deadlift a certain poundage for reps.

Here's a video with two guys around 200 lbs (91 kg). They bench 140 kg (308 pounds) for 20 reps, followed by pull-ups with 20 kg (44 lbs) for 20, and lastly deadlifts of 220 kg (484 lbs) for 20 reps.

Assuming each guy can do them all, the one who does it faster would be the winner.

This was probably the best battle ever so far and Faceless is literally the most impressive ATHLETE (yes, I use the term athlete for a BB/powerlifter consciously in that case) ever. His combination of strength (one of the strongest men in the world under 220 pds), power, speed and stamina is unmatched.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2021, 06:20:05 PM »
What a worthless way to live. For most gym bros going to the gym is just a function of life. For these retards it's a monumental task to be recognized and celebrated....useless wankers

These Strength Wars appear to be some kind of underground sport, a turbo-charged version of CrossFit (if you will).

And my guess that it's semi-professional, that there's some cash prize involved.

This may a throwback to the old AAU contests where weightlifting and bodybuilding were both part of the Mr. America shows.

I say let Mamdouh "Big Ramy Elssbiay and Brandon "The Prodigy" Curry go through one of these to determine who really IS Mr. Olympia  ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2021, 01:45:19 AM »
I say let Mamdouh "Big Ramy Elssbiay and Brandon "The Prodigy" Curry go through one of these to determine who really IS Mr. Olympia  ;D

Then you'd probably have a new Mr. Olympia next year - as dropping dead has quite the drastic catabolic effect on a physique, I'd guess :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2021, 11:14:55 AM »
Then you'd probably have a new Mr. Olympia next year - as dropping dead has quite the drastic catabolic effect on a physique, I'd guess :D

Why would they drop dead doing this?

Curry can't do 20 pull-ups in 2 minutes?

Ramy can't bench 308 or so for 20 reps?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2021, 04:59:56 PM »

WoooSHHHHHHHH TONY HUGE

First dude in black t-shirt seemed intelligent... :D
Q

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2021, 06:38:36 PM »
First dude in black t-shirt seemed intelligent... :D

That would be the "NDO Champ", Robert Wilmote from Liberia.

If getting waitresses or the staff to serve/fix meals of this magnitude is such a chore, why don't these guys just hit buffets like Golden Corral or Sonny's Real Pit BBQ, for those who live down south? (Then, Mr NDO can blend up whatever he wants to his heart's content.)

My friend and I did that latter (Sonny's) on a few occasions. But one time, we had a waitress who didn't want to be bothered serving us.

We'd just finished training and were FAMISHED. We told her we came to chow down; but she kept trying to talk us OUT of getting the all-you-can-eat special. We didn't budge; we ordered the special and she decided to get cute by bringing out just one piece of chicken for each of us per trip.

I told her she's going to be doing a lot of walking if she keeps this up. She didn't listen but she kept walking because my buddy and I came to consume much yardbird.

If looks could kill, I would have simply held up a mirror and that lady would have been deceased.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2021, 06:52:20 PM »

Larry "No wheels" and his boyfriend trying to make gluttony great again. Drug addled attention whores  ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHH TONY HUGE

You were expecting these large fellows to be eating tofu and bean sprouts?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2021, 08:10:34 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2021, 02:04:17 AM »
That would be the "NDO Champ", Robert Wilmote from Liberia.

If getting waitresses or the staff to serve/fix meals of this magnitude is such a chore, why don't these guys just hit buffets like Golden Corral or Sonny's Real Pit BBQ, for those who live down south? (Then, Mr NDO can blend up whatever he wants to his heart's content.)

My friend and I did that latter (Sonny's) on a few occasions. But one time, we had a waitress who didn't want to be bothered serving us.

We'd just finished training and were FAMISHED. We told her we came to chow down; but she kept trying to talk us OUT of getting the all-you-can-eat special. We didn't budge; we ordered the special and she decided to get cute by bringing out just one piece of chicken for each of us per trip.

I told her she's going to be doing a lot of walking if she keeps this up. She didn't listen but she kept walking because my buddy and I came to consume much yardbird.

If looks could kill, I would have simply held up a mirror and that lady would have been deceased.

Did you actually tell the waitress that you came to "chow down"?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2021, 11:08:14 AM »
Did you actually tell the waitress that you came to "chow down"?

I believe I did. We ordered the all-you-can-eat chicken special, not much more needed to be said.

The lady was being a jerk, first by trying to discourage us from ordering the special then by dragging her feet and bringing one piece of chicken for each of us per trip.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2021, 01:59:45 PM »
I believe I did. We ordered the all-you-can-eat chicken special, not much more needed to be said.

The lady was being a jerk, first by trying to discourage us from ordering the special then by dragging her feet and bringing one piece of chicken for each of us per trip.

What would she care what you ordered? It's not coming out of her pocket. I'm thinking that if someone came into a RESTAURANT and told me, "I'm here to chow down!" or even "I came here to EAT!" Just like if I was working at a gym and someone comes in and tells me, "I'm here to work out!"

My douche bag alert would be screaming. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?