Author Topic: Liberals clutching to their masks despite CDC guidance.  (Read 7006 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Liberals clutching to their masks despite CDC guidance.
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2021, 02:35:22 PM »
BRO - around me at least 75% are all masked up OUTSIDE.  Liberal pansies and babies.

I bet you some of them are conservative pansies and babies.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2021, 02:43:06 PM »
My guess is the CDC is hoping this change will encourage folks to get vaccinated. Unless there is some method of showing proof of it, many people will simply lie about it. It's all good though. Those of us who are vaccinated are unlikely to get COVID. Those idiots who aren't vaccinated deserve whatever happens to them. ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2021, 02:59:14 PM »
I bet you some of them are conservative pansies and babies.

It’s nyc.   Not likely.  I’m surrounded by liberal mentally ill hypochondriacs and pussies.   Liberal men are so disgusting and embarrassing.   I have more respect for a sewer rat or a roach in the subway than a man who identifies as a liberal in this city

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2021, 03:01:23 PM »
It’s nyc.   Not likely.  I’m surrounded by liberal mentally ill hypochondriacs and pussies.   Liberal men are so disgusting and embarrassing.   I have more respect for a sewer rat or a roach in the subway than a man who identifies as a liberal in this city

No doubt the feeling is mutual.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2021, 03:02:31 PM »
My guess is the CDC is hoping this change will encourage folks to get vaccinated. Unless there is some method of showing proof of it, many people will simply lie about it. It's all good though. Those of us who are vaccinated are unlikely to get COVID. Those idiots who aren't vaccinated deserve whatever happens to them. ;)

Yes they deserve the few days of flu like symptoms that the vast majority would experience if they contracted it - big deal

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2021, 03:08:09 PM »

So idiots who get blood clots and die from mRNA vaccines deserve whatever happens to them too. Jesus.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2021, 03:12:50 PM »
My guess is the CDC is hoping this change will encourage folks to get vaccinated. Unless there is some method of showing proof of it, many people will simply lie about it. It's all good though. Those of us who are vaccinated are unlikely to get COVID. Those idiots w
ho aren't vaccinated deserve whatever happens to them. ;)

Shut it you lefty pedo sympathising CNN lover

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2021, 03:13:14 PM »

So idiots who get blood clots and die from mRNA vaccines deserve whatever happens to them too. Jesus.

Because it is such a huge problem.... ::)

May 12, 2021 CDC says 28 blood clot cases, 3 deaths may be linked to J&J Covid vaccine

CDC scientists say their investigation into a rare blood clotting issue linked to the J&J Covid-19 vaccine has identified 28 cases.
The median age of the patients was 40, ranging from 18 to 59 years old.
Women who were 30 to 39 years old accounted for the biggest risk group.

As of April 12, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen ) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2021, 03:28:25 PM »

May 12, 2021 CDC says 28 blood clot cases, 3 deaths may be linked to J&J Covid vaccine

CDC scientists say their investigation into a rare blood clotting issue linked to the J&J Covid-19 vaccine has identified 28 cases.

As of April 12, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen ) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine.

But 202 Ontarians under 60 dying of Covid-19 by 12-26-2020 out of a population of 11.7 million in that age range is scary, 12 of whom died exclusively of COVID?

12 out of almost 12 million, and I'm supposed to be scared?

Are liberals mathematically illiterate assholes?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2021, 03:28:39 PM »
Shut it you lefty pedo sympathising CNN lover

He’s just rationalizing being a pussy and being coerced into getting a vaccine that he didn’t need.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2021, 03:32:43 PM »
But 202 Ontarians under 60 dying of Covid-19 by 12-26-2020 out of a population of 11.7 million in that age range is scary, 12 of whom died exclusively of COVID?

12 out of almost 12 million, and I'm supposed to be scared?

Are liberals mathematically illiterate assholes?

What are you going on about, Matt? What you wrote has no bearing on what I posted or why I posted it....not to you, BTW.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2021, 03:35:08 PM »
I fall asleep every night with my mask on whilst grabbing myself by the pussy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2021, 03:37:25 PM »
For those who  haven’t gotten the vaccine yet and don’t wanna get it, just hang tough. This promotional tour is coming to an end soon.

None of the re-openings are based on vaccination rates. The reopening is happening no matter what.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2021, 03:50:21 PM »
I fall asleep every night with my mask on whilst grabbing myself by the pussy.

Ha ha ha ha.   ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2021, 04:20:37 PM »
For those who  haven’t gotten the vaccine yet and don’t wanna get it, just hang tough. This promotional tour is coming to an end soon.

None of the re-openings are based on vaccination rates. The reopening is happening no matter what.

Oh no it isn't. We're going to be second class citizens and all you'll get for sympathy is "fuck u, foilhat."

For sure no airplanes. No schools for your kids. Possibly no employment. Hope we can still enter the grocery store. It's gonna be grim. Way grim.

And I probably will take the shot someday because I believe modern medicine is a good thing. But I'll do it when I'm satisfied with the integrity and span of the data. Not because of coercive measures which preclude an unbiased, data oriented discussion.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2021, 04:50:25 PM »
Not sure what you mean by that. Oregon's Governor immediately issued a statement of compliance with this change in the CDC guidelines. It remains to be seen how businesses will negotiate this. It's not like people who are fully vaccinated permanently turned green so they'd be easily recognized. LOL. I have not been out yet today....maybe I'll go to the store and not wear a mask just to see how that goes over.

The states don't have to follow CDC recommendations about mask wearing

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2021, 04:56:26 PM »
Oh no it isn't. We're going to be second class citizens and all you'll get for sympathy is "fuck u, foilhat."

For sure no airplanes. No schools for your kids. Possibly no employment. Hope we can still enter the grocery store. It's gonna be grim. Way grim.

And I probably will take the shot someday because I believe modern medicine is a good thing. But I'll do it when I'm satisfied with the integrity and span of the data. Not because of coercive measures which preclude an unbuased, data oriented discussion.

I understand why you would think that way but it’s not what I’m seeing. In New York City, half the cops haven’t taken the vaccine. Same drill with nursing home employees. Same drill with public transportation employees. Same  with the military. The public schools aren’t requiring kids get vaccinated.

Do you think Vegas is going to demand vaccination proof from all their customers? It would kill their business. The big banks aren’t requiring their employees to get vaccinated just encouraging them to do so.

There’s too much resistance. Going forward, I see it being the new flu shot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2021, 05:12:55 PM »
The states don't have to follow CDC recommendations about mask wearing

Not sure where you got the idea that I thought they did. All I said was that Oregon is following the CDC recommendations.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2021, 05:29:13 PM »
I understand why you would think that way but it’s not what I’m seeing. In New York City, half the cops haven’t taken the vaccine. Same drill with nursing home employees. Same drill with public transportation employees. Same  with the military. The public schools aren’t requiring kids get vaccinated.

Do you think Vegas is going to demand vaccination proof from all their customers? It would kill their business. The big banks aren’t requiring their employees to get vaccinated just encouraging them to do so.

There’s too much resistance. Going forward, I see it being the new flu shot.

I sure hope you're right but this seems far from over. I anticipate that the degree of coercion will proportional to non-adoption. >30%, it'll be tough to smunch 'em all. If only 5% don't take it, they'll have a hell of a time.

Pretty undeniable there's a campaign of strong propaganda, social pressure, as well as well as threats of banishment up to this point. I don't predict all that just quietly giving up and going away after the shitshow of the past 16 months.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2021, 05:40:02 PM »
What I find amusing and disquieting is that making a case for an individual deciding what to do with his own body instead of obeying the dictates of government authority, which you'd think the ACLU would be all about, is something that liberals are now against and it's considered a Far Right Fringe position.

And they say the Republicans have lost their way. What a weird world.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2021, 07:40:37 PM »
Not sure where you got the idea that I thought they did. All I said was that Oregon is following the CDC recommendations.

I cannot wait for this rancid piece of shit to fucking die.

Hell is too good for a cock sucking liberal phaggot queer like this.

76 years of sucking cock has rotted this dumb fuck’s brain. It’s almost a blessing his wife died, but she was probably a diehard liberal piece of shit too, so good fucking riddance. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2021, 07:51:29 PM »
What I find amusing and disquieting is that making a case for an individual deciding what to do with his own body instead of obeying the dictates of government authority, which you'd think the ACLU would be all about, is something that liberals are now against and it's considered a Far Right Fringe position.

And they say the Republicans have lost their way. What a weird world.

That's exactly what I've noticed. I guess liberals only mean "My Body, My Choice" when it comes to some slut having three abortions by her 16th birthday. Apparently the mass-innoculation of billions of people with an experimental mRNA gene therapy "vaccine" is acceptable, as long as scumbags like Kermit Gosnell can murder babies in healthcare clinics.

Coercing people into being vaccinated over a non-threat in order to get their freedoms back:

I've also noticed that libtards are selective libertarians too. Claiming that anyone can fire anyone over sexual harassment claims because "it's a private business".

The stupid piece of shit on ET Canada said that, regarding Marilyn Manson getting fired from his record label, because "it's a private company". That same stupid fuck said racial diversity is a good thing, too stupid to grasp that it's only a matter of time before he gets fired for being a blond-haired, blue-eyed White man.

That dude from ET Canada can barely read off a script right in front of him. Absolute astonishing stupid fuck, and a big time libtard.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2021, 03:01:44 PM »
Just saw some dipshit mowing his grass on a riding mower with a mask on.  I'll bet some of these fucktards wear masks when they fuck.

The pollen count may be high in your area.  This man will not get Covid OR the sniffles.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2021, 03:15:49 PM »

Don't roll your eyes at me, fucker

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2021, 03:26:55 PM »

And if you believe all the dumb media lies you quote off of GOOG, you're even dumber than you seem.  ::)