Author Topic: Bulking is a terrible idea  (Read 125340 times)

be back

Re: Bulking is a terrible idea
« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2018, 08:05:24 AM »
Ha ha, honestly I thoroughly enjoy this place, every poster have some interesting/funny qualities about them, Dj is a funny dude, it would be hilarious to see him macking on some Polish hoes. And give us some more bulking tips from Dr. JM Blakely.

hes a fucking moron....
he has something seriously wrong with him mentally and shouldn't be encouraged, its like the guys who take the piss out of Genova.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2018, 08:08:35 AM »
Blakely said that when cutting you only need 100pro grams and that is more than sufficient

When he dieted he only ate 80 grams protein @ 275 pounds bw

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2018, 08:10:20 AM »
hes a fucking moron....
he has something seriously wrong with him mentally and shouldn't be encouraged, its like the guys who take the piss out of Genova.

You have ZERO CLUE about how I am irl

But keep obsessing and thinking about me you fucking weirdo

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2018, 08:14:26 AM »
Blakely said that when cutting you only need 100pro grams and that is more than sufficient

When he dieted he only ate 80 grams protein @ 275 pounds bw
Interesting, with cutting I would assume the opposite, increase the protein a lot more to sustain muscle also keeping you less hungry.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2018, 08:18:55 AM »
Interesting, with cutting I would assume the opposite, increase the protein a lot more to sustain muscle also keeping you less hungry.

He believed in keeping carbs high to fuel his heavy intense workouts

Benching over 5 bils for 6 reps with 2 second pause at the chest is pretty heavy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #380 on: January 31, 2018, 08:19:36 AM »
Ha ha, honestly I thoroughly enjoy this place, every poster have some interesting/funny qualities about them, Dj is a funny dude, it would be hilarious to see him macking on some Polish hoes. And give us some more bulking tips from Dr. JM Blakely.

There's a difference between enjoying this place and believing someone because you find that person 'funny', think about that

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #381 on: January 31, 2018, 08:20:34 AM »

Which is true, since your postings are full of shit

be back

« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »

an unemployed friendless recluse who lives on mummies generosity since he left the USA under a cloud...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2018, 11:10:24 AM »
an unemployed friendless recluse who lives on mummies generosity since he left the USA under a cloud...

If you knew my x wife you'd leave her too

be back

« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #385 on: January 31, 2018, 11:12:02 AM »

That why I call you Drama Jane for a good reason..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #386 on: January 31, 2018, 11:38:39 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #387 on: January 31, 2018, 12:52:41 PM »
Nice fake quote

Still closer to the truth than your bs...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: January 31, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »
Douglas, you are actually the person who has "zero clue" about how you are "in real life." This is what keeps you alive. If you were capable of seeing yourself as others do, you would kill yourself immediately.

For you, self-delusion is necessary to the highest degree. It occupies you completely. Without it, you can't exist.

be back

« Reply #389 on: January 31, 2018, 02:04:27 PM »
Douglas, you are actually the person who has "zero clue" about how you are "in real life." This is what keeps you alive. If you were capable of seeing yourself as others do, you would kill yourself immediately.

For you, self-delusion is necessary to the highest degree. It occupies you completely. Without it, you can't exist.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #390 on: January 31, 2018, 02:23:33 PM »

I se myself as a very selfish self entitled self absorbed jerk, who doesn't give q shit about anyone else but himself

So that is self delusional, get the fuck out here with your bullshit shit fer brains

But I get it, you have a shit life of your own and you need to constantly insult me and put me down to make yourself feel better dipshit

be back

« Reply #391 on: January 31, 2018, 02:30:37 PM »
I se myself as a very selfish self entitled self absorbed jerk, who doesn't give q shit about anyone else but himself

So that is self delusional, get the fuck out here with your bullshit shit fer brains

But I get it, you have a shit life of your own and you need to constantly insult me and put me down to make yourself feel better dipshit

thats exactly how you come across on here so why would you tell me I have no idea what you are like in real life?

werewolf operative

« Reply #392 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: January 31, 2018, 03:15:12 PM »

She must have been one crazy bitch if you moved to an entirely different country to evade her.

All jokes aside, thats a terrible way to live bro, you don't care about anyone? Not even you moms, or Doc Blakley?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #395 on: January 31, 2018, 03:21:42 PM »
She must have been one crazy bitch if you moved to an entirely different country to evade her.All jokes aside, thats a terrible way to live bro, you don't care about anyone? Not even you moms, or Doc Blakley?

Ok, I care about my mom and my dog, but that's it

Doc Blakely is more narcissist than me, he flat out told me "I am THE ALPHA MALE" and he walked very arrogantly lol

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: January 31, 2018, 03:25:42 PM »
Ok, I care about my mom and my dog, but that's it

Doc Blakely is more narcissist than me, he flat out told me "I am THE ALPHA MALE" and he walked very arrogantly lol
Well it's good to know you care about someone and a good dog can get a person through a lot of miserable situations.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #397 on: January 31, 2018, 03:30:45 PM »

DJ - Perfect Job for you, Volkswagen are recruiting for more Diesel Fumes Inhalators  ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #398 on: January 31, 2018, 03:33:18 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: January 31, 2018, 03:35:35 PM »
the only guy who did this feat to the extreme. :o :o :o :o
F