Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Powerlifting / Strongman

Exclusive Picture Of Mike Wolfe Benching

<< < (14/15) > >>

DIVISION:

--- Quote from: bigbadwolfe on November 02, 2005, 04:51:50 PM ---Drunk Wife, sister in law, little giving up somethings I like to do, and I think I'm in :)  Yeah I could only wish it were that easy.

--- End quote ---

It will work out, bro.

Your wife sister already wants to have sex with you..........I think we both know that.

DIV

Mari:
Here you guys have some more pictures of Kara!!!!!!
She is the sweetest girl.
Kara and I are very good friends! To bad we live so far away from eachother, or we would have been working out together! That would have been so much fun.
I think I have to get Kara to take a California weekend and come to Venice and see me!!
I miss her. Had so much fun toghether in Chicago!!!

bigbadwolfe:
Ok just when I did'nt think it could get any beter, "bam" heres Mari :) You guys would make a awesome training team. Good luck getting her to Cali :)Has she even moved in with Ryan yet?  Wolfy!!!!

Mari:
I will continue trying to get her out here. We would have so much fun!!! and think about all the pictures we would have!!!
Nope! Kara and Ryan do not live togehter.

Sir Duchaine:
Hey Div, what with you being a military dude that likes pale chicks, well, check this pic out that a guy did for Kara:

Kara even makes injuries cute lol:

...and have you ever seen anyone make an Inzer shirt look like a cocktail dress?:

Extreme close up, you have to love it lol:

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version