Author Topic: Dropship Suppliments?  (Read 148438 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Dropship Suppliments?
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »
Hey guys I just came across a cool business thing my buddy is doing, basically selling stuff on ebay that you can buy cheap on amazon, So I had the Idea to sell bodybuilding suppliments using this method.  Do you think it's a good idea?  Here is a link to the business He's involved in.

http://dsdomination.com/sp/pro?aid=Frank5000

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Dropship Suppliments?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 01:28:57 AM »
Hey guys I just came across a cool business thing my buddy is doing, basically selling stuff on ebay that you can buy cheap on amazon, So I had the Idea to sell bodybuilding suppliments using this method.  Do you think it's a good idea?  Here is a link to the business He's involved in.

I have a few friends involved with DSDomination. They're killing it!
...but then again, they're the type that could take 3 toothpicks and turn it into a lumber yard.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 10:05:27 AM »

Avoid this at all cost.  Go to InventorySource.com...mu ch cheaper and more effective.  Its what I've been using for my subsidy websites like Caliber Gym Supply www.calibergym.com for example. 
A

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 10:53:24 PM »
Actually I went ahead and joined and I've already started making money.  I think it's cool, I mean it's an easy way to make some extra cash.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 10:57:06 PM »

Avoid this at all cost.  Go to InventorySource.com...mu ch cheaper and more effective.  Its what I've been using for my subsidy websites like Caliber Gym Supply www.calibergym.com for example. 

I checked out inventorysource.com bro.... it looks ok but the products look cheap and they keep asking for credit card info even after they say it's free, seems kinda shady.  Also I checked out your web site... kinda sucks bro

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
Not having participated in dsdomination myself, feel free to disregard my opinion, or take it with a grain of salt, but I think if you stick with suppliers like Amazon, you should be ok. Some drop shippers... especially those in China, aren't always the most reliable, ...but with good marketing, in demand, sellable products with good price points from a reliable distributor like Amazon... you should be ok.

Good Luck To You
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 05:44:16 AM »

I checked out inventorysource.com bro.... it looks ok but the products look cheap and they keep asking for credit card info even after they say it's free, seems kinda shady.  Also I checked out your web site... kinda sucks bro

Sounds to me like you're the one that's too cheap to pay for a service.  BTW, that site makes a lot of money and that's the only thing that matters.  Get your head out of your ass
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 05:45:21 AM »
Not having participated in dsdomination myself, feel free to disregard my opinion, or take it with a grain of salt, but I think if you stick with suppliers like Amazon, you should be ok. Some drop shippers... especially those in China, aren't always the most reliable, ...but with good marketing, in demand, sellable products with good price points from a reliable distributor like Amazon... you should be ok.

Good Luck To You

Amazon is not a supplier of any products.  They are a marketplace
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 04:08:22 PM »

Amazon is not a supplier of any products.  They are a marketplace

As far as I'm concerned, ...if Amazon is collecting your money, and shipping your product, they're the supplier. Perhaps you're confused by eBay?  ???
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 03:04:35 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, ...if Amazon is collecting your money, and shipping your product, they're the supplier. Perhaps you're confused by eBay?  ???

The only products Amazon produces is Kindles and prints books.  To be a supplier is just that, they have to supply products for businesses to resell which they don't do.  They are a marketplace like Ebay
A

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »

Sounds to me like you're the one that's too cheap to pay for a service.  BTW, that site makes a lot of money and that's the only thing that matters.  Get your head out of your ass

I wasn't being cheap, just looking into a business opportunity that I ultimately decided not to use.  Your site still looks cheap, but if it makes money that's good. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2014, 05:23:53 AM »

I wasn't being cheap, just looking into a business opportunity that I ultimately decided not to use.  Your site still looks cheap, but if it makes money that's good. 

My websites look cheap because that's the way I INTENDED THEM TO LOOK.  Figure it out on your own when you start your site. 
A

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 02:26:21 PM »

My websites look cheap because that's the way I INTENDED THEM TO LOOK.  Figure it out on your own when you start your site. 

Serious question: Why do you DESIRE your sites to look cheap?

Really, what is the logic/strategy behind that rationale?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 03:58:30 PM »

Serious question: Why do you DESIRE your sites to look cheap?

Really, what is the logic/strategy behind that rationale?

Cheap looking website means cheap prices mentally to a customer.  Over time you figure out what works and what doesn't.  I've built some high polished sites for customers....its not that hard to do as long as you have the proper fonts.  But they don't do as well as websites with a mom and pop look to it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 04:12:08 PM »

It does....in the meantime, I noticed that your link is an affiliate link.  Nice try dickweed
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 10:02:56 PM »

Cheap looking website means cheap prices mentally to a customer.  Over time you figure out what works and what doesn't.  I've built some high polished sites for customers....its not that hard to do as long as you have the proper fonts.  But they don't do as well as websites with a mom and pop look to it

Haha. Listen to Vince. Your sites look cheap because you're fucking clueless on how to do it properly. You're as poor as a church mouse because you have no business sense.

Yes, people just about die to give their card details to a website that looked like a child had a quick go at CSS/HTMl/Java Script before bed time.

Get a job fool. Business ain't for you.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 05:49:05 PM »

It does....in the meantime, I noticed that your link is an affiliate link.  Nice try dickweed

Your such a fucking tool Vince, like I said I didn't go with the company, was just asking if anyone know anything about it.  The link was for a vid that was discussing the company I was asking about.  Man your fucking dumb, and nobody believes you want your website to look like shit come on man.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 05:15:58 AM »
Your such a fucking tool Vince, like I said I didn't go with the company, was just asking if anyone know anything about it.  The link was for a vid that was discussing the company I was asking about.  Man your fucking dumb, and nobody believes you want your website to look like shit come on man.....

You got busted....just admit your disgrace and grow from it.   ;D
A