Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

New York Yankees bandwagon applications open

<< < (54/55) > >>

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on October 01, 2020, 01:17:44 PM ---Somehow the managed to flip the playoff switch on again.

The lineup is unrelenting, and can wear out pitchers.

Hopefully they can get to Snell or Glasnow, or they could be exited this series.  Yankees starting pitching isn't exactly lights out after Cole.

If they do win this one, I don't see any of the remaining teams in the AL besting them in a 4 out of 7.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Rays are gonna be tough.  Hope the A's beat the Astros.  Hope its chippy too.  Want to see Correa thrown behind his head. 

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on October 01, 2020, 04:38:52 PM ---Agreed.  Rays are gonna be tough.  Hope the A's beat the Astros.  Hope its chippy too.  Want to see Correa thrown behind his head.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Astros need to go.

And when the fans return, they're going to really hear it all next year.

AbrahamG:
Season just around the corner.  Tigers have their 1st exhibition game this Sunday.  I cannot wait to turn on my car radio and hear the voices of spring.  I'll be in Florida at the end of March.  I am ordering tickets for the Tigers - Yankees at Steinbrenner Stadium.  I'm taking a glove with me and a water bottle.  If I notice a camera on us for any reason I am going to pretend I cannot open my water bottle.  LOL - SC!

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on February 26, 2021, 03:53:47 PM ---Season just around the corner.  Tigers have their 1st exhibition game this Sunday.  I cannot wait to turn on my car radio and hear the voices of spring.  I'll be in Florida at the end of March.  I am ordering tickets for the Tigers - Yankees at Steinbrenner Stadium.  I'm taking a glove with me and a water bottle.  If I notice a camera on us for any reason I am going to pretend I cannot open my water bottle.  LOL - SC!

--- End quote ---

Sweet.

Tampa complex is nice, but I also suggest driving a couple hours to hit the Mets complex, if you can.  They have multiple outdoor bars.

Andy Griffin:
I'm hoping that the league can get in a full 162 games, and as important, that minor league baseball happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version