Author Topic: What body fat% do you think Lou Ferrigno was in the incredible hulk?  (Read 14398 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: What body fat% do you think Lou Ferrigno was in the incredible hulk?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2020, 03:10:39 PM »
He did look less and less impressive as the show went on.  By the end they should have just painted Bill Bixby green and saved a lot of money.
I disagree with this, he looked great, sometimes leaner (1 season) sometimes bigger and softer (3rd season), I watch the show on a regular basis, I'm a huge fan

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2020, 04:58:04 PM »
I've never seen it, it looks to be terrible from all indication...

Also those pics on the first page Louie clearly wasn't bothered training legs either.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
I've never seen it, it looks to be terrible from all indication...

Also those pics on the first page Louie clearly wasn't bothered training legs either.
He inspired me to become a bodybuilder

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2020, 06:05:04 PM »
WHO GIVES 2 SHITS ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2020, 08:21:27 AM »
16 - 18% or so. He was not in the 20% range.

Wind the clock back 15 years, and people would have said he was 8% body fat.

At my leanest, I was probably 16% body fat.  And had you asked my friends, they would have guessed 10%.  No - 16%.  Which is VERY lean.

That being said, it wouldn't shock me if Lou was a wee bit under your 16-18% range.  Not by much!  I don't see him being 10% or under.

It's also a bit hard for me to guess with the makeup on and everything...but if I had to paint a broad green brush, I would say 11% to 19%.  Let's just say, I'd be shocked if he was 20% or over, and I would be shocked if he were 10% or under.

Making a more refined guess would be harder, but I will also say that IMO, there is a 60% chance or more than he is between 11% to 15%, as opposed to being 16% or over.

If you DEMANDED a more specific answer for me, I could give one.  Maybe he has ultra lean glutes or something, which would bring his overall body fat percentage down.

My problem area is my stomach.  Take that away, and I'm actually pretty lean.  But my glutes drag my body fat percentage up to higher than what people would suspect looking solely at my upper body.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2020, 09:17:26 AM »

At my leanest, I was probably 16% body fat.  And had you asked my friends, they would have guessed 10%.  No - 16%.  Which is VERY lean.

That being said, it wouldn't shock me if Lou was a wee bit under your 16-18% range.  Not by much!  I don't see him being 10% or under.

It's also a bit hard for me to guess with the makeup on and everything...but if I had to paint a broad green brush, I would say 11% to 19%.  Let's just say, I'd be shocked if he was 20% or over, and I would be shocked if he were 10% or under.

Making a more refined guess would be harder, but I will also say that IMO, there is a 60% chance or more than he is between 11% to 15%, as opposed to being 16% or over.

If you DEMANDED a more specific answer for me, I could give one.  Maybe he has ultra lean glutes or something, which would bring his overall body fat percentage down.

My problem area is my stomach.  Take that away, and I'm actually pretty lean.  But my glutes drag my body fat percentage up to higher
than what people would suspect looking solely at my upper body.
I thought we are talking about Ferrigno?
why talk about your fat belly then say you´re lean? you also admit you have a fat ass?
are you trolling or just a glute fan boy?

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2020, 09:22:16 AM »
sorry Matt i just don´t get it bro
If you have a fat ass like a woman then you are a lard ass
Fat belly is out of shape..ripped or defined abs are a sign of a lean physique. Fat always leaves here last .in men

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2020, 12:59:28 PM »
I thought we are talking about Ferrigno?
why talk about your fat belly then say you´re lean? you also admit you have a fat ass?
are you trolling or just a glute fan boy?

On Getbig, every thread is eventually about Matt.

Learn this.
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2020, 11:56:46 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2020, 11:48:07 AM »

No, it's not.

Snipped your next five paragraphs because you repeated yourself over and over.  "Maybe he's 16%, but not as low as 10, and not as high as 20.  He is definitely not under 10, and not over 20, but might be a bit below 16.  If you put a gun to my big bobble head, I would say somewhere between 10-20, likely just above ten but less than 16%."

GAH!  Just shoot me already :/

My problem area is my stomach.  Take that away, and I'm actually pretty lean.  But my glutes drag my body fat percentage up to higher than what people would suspect looking solely at my upper body.

Me me me me me me me!

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2020, 02:01:24 PM »
Seriously, Matt, do you not see the pattern in your posts?  You obsess over numbers, you tirelessly repeat yourself like a wannabe Youtuber out for monetization, and you invariably turn the conversation back to yourself:  I weighed this, lifted that (and whoa, that's ranked X in Thunder Bay!), sired however many kids with different women, bought a Coke for Ron at some expo...

Take your meds!  And if you're not such a severe autist, back off on the fucking Adderall, cocaine, meth or whatever it is that whips you into these frenzies.  I've known plenty of dudes on the spectrum, and they, too, are self-absorbed and obsessed with numbers -- just not to the frenetic extent you seem to be.

I say that out of all due consideration.  I know you are not stupid.  But damn, chief...you gotta reign some shit in! 

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2020, 05:37:10 PM »
He wasn't.  He got smoother and less muscular as the show went on, especially the last season.  He was under contract and getting paid, so there was no real urgency to stay in top shape. Go look at the first episodes compared to the later ones... easy to see the difference.
Difference in body fat from the first episode until the last?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2020, 06:35:09 PM »

Yer still the King, Matty.

Please elaborate about your glutes and tummy , would you say that if you managed to drop down 2 more percent bodyfat, the tumster and glutes would still be a problem?

Could you write down what you eat for one regular Matt-week?
Q

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2020, 06:57:47 PM »
12-14%

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2020, 10:18:54 PM »
Snipped your next five paragraphs because you repeated yourself over and over.  "Maybe he's 16%, but not as low as 10, and not as high as 20.  He is definitely not under 10, and not over 20, but might be a bit below 16.  If you put a gun to my big bobble head, I would say somewhere between 10-20, likely just above ten but less than 16%."

12-14 %
Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2020, 09:53:10 PM »
Regardless of what the number was, that's where I want to be, like the hulk (screw trying to be 4% body fat like Rambo in Rambo 3)

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2020, 09:59:39 PM »

From what I read somewhere, Stallone claims he was 4% body fat for Rambo 3

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2020, 10:05:52 PM »
I prefer the Lou Ferrigno hulk look though, about 10 % body fat, just huge, massive, healthy muscle tone, none of that dried up muscle like Rambo 3 or Bruce lee, screw that

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2020, 10:08:03 PM »
Some prefer the not so massive but more ripped 4% body fat Bruce Lee look though