Author Topic: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead  (Read 10090 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2022, 10:39:16 AM »
One of the biggest mainstream dietary lies is that we need to eat vegetables and that they are healthy

Truth.  Same with fiber.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2022, 02:32:21 PM »
Walking around with superhuman levels of test at 40-50 will definitely speed up your journey to the afterlife.

It’s definitely fckn up the life of one of my dads 86 year old friends. I am scared to death that he won’t make it to 110. Fck the fact that he can still train and actually rides his bicycle and says he feels better. He is taking about 250 mg test / week (I cannot be sure but I know up until 4-5 years ago he would go to 350-400/ week 2-3 times a year for a month or so. He ran much higher doses (relatively - like maybe a gram or so total) back 25-30 years ago and I remember him being freaking jacked. I’d be willing to bet my nutsack that right now at 86 he looks, feels, and performs better than every guy on here bashing him.

Nothing personal at all oldtimer. I might be older than you. I just know he takes only one medicine (I am not sure what) and he has been religious with his diet, cardio, supplementation (vitmanins & minerals) etc….

Personally I want everyone to kick ass and win, look incredible etc..

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2022, 02:41:59 PM »
Uh, what is LVH?

and it's been mentioned before but TRT for a man over 40, over 50 is NOT really juicing and legit safe?...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2022, 04:01:35 PM »

It’s definitely fckn up the life of one of my dads 86 year old friends. I am scared to death that he won’t make it to 110. Fck the fact that he can still train and actually rides his bicycle and says he feels better. He is taking about 250 mg test / week (I cannot be sure but I know up until 4-5 years ago he would go to 350-400/ week 2-3 times a year for a month or so. He ran much higher doses (relatively - like maybe a gram or so total) back 25-30 years ago and I remember him being freaking jacked. I’d be willing to bet my nutsack that right now at 86 he looks, feels, and performs better than every guy on here bashing him.

Nothing personal at all oldtimer. I might be older than you. I just know he takes only one medicine (I am not sure what) and he has been religious with his diet, cardio, supplementation (vitmanins & minerals) etc….

Personally I want everyone to kick ass and win, look incredible etc..

Those years from 90 to 110 are the prime years.

I think this man you post about is being selfish to risk leaving his children fatherless.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2022, 04:05:24 PM »
Bhank only uses an approved juicer,gets his fruit and veggie smoothies full of nutrients to refill and creat that cocoon of nutrients that fuels him.

Where did this nutrient cocoon term come from? Sounds like some sort of mystical 24 hour anabolic window. I see Hulkotron has it under his avatar. I think I’m going to work it into my daily vocabulary while dishing out nutrition advices to tiny tits.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2022, 04:31:54 PM »

It's worth noting that the left ventricular hypertrophic regression (shrinking) can occur with weight loss.

"We conclude that weight reduction decreases left ventricular mass in overweight hypertensive patients and that control of obesity is important not only for the treatment of hypertension but also for the prevention of left ventricular hypertrophy. (N Engl J Med 1986; 314:334–9.)"

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM198602063140602

https://www.bmj.com/content/315/7113/912.full.pdf+html

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2022, 06:06:40 PM »
One of the biggest mainstream dietary lies is that we need to eat vegetables and that they are healthy

I can only say since I’ve been eating lots of fruit and veggies I feel so much better. How come you say this?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2022, 04:08:30 AM »
I can only say since I’ve been eating lots of fruit and veggies I feel so much better. How come you say this?

No conclusive studies. 

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2022, 05:32:01 AM »

Fruit is somewhat okay if you don't overdue it. It at least provides some energy. Other than that, there's barely any health benefit. The veggies are even worse. The bioavailybility of the vitamins, minerals, protein, omega3's etc. is pathetic compared to animal sources. Seeds are the worst. Besides, plants are packed with antinutrients to protect themselves from being eaten/digested. Those can wreac havoc on your gut, prevent nutrients form other food s being absorbed and cause autoimmune diseases.
Plants don't want to be eaten but since they have no legs to escape they fight back with chemistry. Spinnach for example is high in oxalates that are known for causing kidney stones. The carnivore community has lots of information on plant toxicity. Look it up wjhen u get the chance. I'm not carnivore though but have eliminated all vegetables from my diet since 2020. A tomato sauce her and there doesn't hurt but other than that no tnx. Even children are wired not to like vegetables.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2022, 05:33:49 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2022, 08:03:28 AM »
Those years from 90 to 110 are the prime years.

I think this man you post about is being selfish to risk leaving his great-great-grandchildren great-great-grandfather fatherless.

Just went ahead and fixed that for you  ;D
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2022, 08:18:29 AM »
Just went ahead and fixed that for you  ;D

Taffy funny!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2022, 04:21:54 PM »

Same here and my bloodwork is perfect since i started eating more of them.

What these others are saying is that fruits and veggies are not the best or only way to get the vitamins and minerals.

There are a lot of foods that have them and better sources.

The books i've read over the years are back and forth about the loss during digestion, there is no solid answer. Just a lot of theory.