Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

USFL to restart spring 2022.

<< < (3/3)

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on January 18, 2022, 02:30:01 AM ---Yes. Every league startup in recent years has players that all dream of playing in the NFL. If they have a great season and are picked up by an NFL team this is tough on the fans of the team he played for. The rosters change so much fans have a hard time supporting guys who will be gone the next year.

--- End quote ---

They need deeper pockets to compete.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on March 19, 2022, 08:14:18 PM ---They need deeper pockets to compete.

--- End quote ---
They aren't even competing with the NFL but are like a minor league.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on March 20, 2022, 10:10:52 AM ---They aren't even competing with the NFL but are like a minor league.

--- End quote ---

But without the Hershel Walker's, Jim Kelly's, Steve Young's, Reggie White's....

AbrahamG:
I know they are playing all the games in one or two stadiums in Alabama or somewhere down south.  Has anyone heard if they plan on changing that if the league takes off and/or is successful? Having a Michigan team other than the fucking Lions to watch for me would be great.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 21, 2022, 06:48:34 PM ---I know they are playing all the games in one or two stadiums in Alabama or somewhere down south.  Has anyone heard if they plan on changing that if the league takes off and/or is successful? Having a Michigan team other than the fucking Lions to watch for me would be great.

--- End quote ---
No, they probably want to see what the TV ratings are first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version