Author Topic: Pit bull attacks  (Read 7337 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Pit bull attacks
« on: December 21, 2021, 04:03:45 AM »
Don't have these dogs.

>

Mom has arms ripped apart, dies stopping pit bull from attacking 4-year-old son

https://nypost.com/2021/12/20/mom-has-arms-ripped-dies-stopping-pit-bull-from-attacking-son/

"A Wisconsin mother had her arms ripped apart by a pit bull while saving her 4-year-old son from the dog and later died, kin say.

Heather Pingel, 35, was savagely attacked at her home in Bowler, northwest of Milwaukee, on Dec. 8.

The boy’s father “got home to find her lying on the bathroom floor. She said, ‘I have no arms, and I’m dying,’ ” said Pingel’s sister, Shannon Pingel, to the Wausau Daily Herald.

Heather’s son was found sitting on a chair in the dining room with blood pouring from his leg.

The mother of two had spent a week in the hospital trying to recover from her extensive injuries before she was pronounced dead Thursday, her family said.

She suffered kidney failure and had had both her arms amputated."

IroNat

• Getbig V
Re: Pit bull attacks
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 04:06:52 AM »
Hero Amazon driver saves woman and her dog from pit bull attack

https://nypost.com/2021/12/20/amazon-driver-saves-woman-and-her-dog-from-pit-bull-attack/

"Dramatic doorbell video captured the moment a brave Amazon delivery driver in Las Vegas rushed to help a young woman whose dog was being attacked by a vicious pit bull.

The footage shows 19-year-old Lauren Ray petting the pit bull seconds before her own pooch steps outside — sending the other dog into a frenzy and attacking her pet, Max, whom she scoops off the ground.

Ray screams as she struggles to keep the pit bull away from her terrified white dog before quick-thinking Amazon employee Stephanie Lontz rushes to assist by standing between the resident and the raging mutt during her rounds."

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 04:25:00 AM »
I read some story the other day where some cop showed up and had to shoot the damn dog to get the kids arm back

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article256597196.html

'A family dog ripped a young boy’s arm off during a visit to his grandparents’ house over the weekend, Oklahoma police said.'

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 04:37:12 AM »
I don’t trust the breed anymore

Contrary to what pitbull owners tell you, they were never used as nanny dogs

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 10:32:11 AM »
Breed should be eliminated.
T

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 11:06:12 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 11:25:25 AM »

Jeezus, those parents should be arrested for child endangerment.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 12:59:56 PM »
so many other breeds of dogs, why mess with something potentially dangerous, especially if you have a small child in the household. they say there are no bad dogs just bad owners. but these dogs might be the exception.
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 01:14:01 PM »
Never liked them.

I've seen many nice ones, but just as many mean ones.

The problem is they have the ability to do a LOT of damage very easily.

I grew up with a friend who had 3 of them, one of them was mean as hell. Had to be chained up behind the barn. It was always mean, even when it was 6 months old.

Anyway some idiot was trespassing on their ranch and the pit got loose, mangled the guy up pretty bad and almost killed him. The attack lasted like 2 minutes. We heard it happen, it was insane. The dog knew the guy was almost dead and was guarding him from us and the parents of my friend. Like it was his prey that he was guarding. One of the craziest things i remember as a kid. The father tried to get the dog away from the hurt kid and it attacked him, his own fucking dog.

I still remember they finally just shot the dog with a rifle.

I just don't get the mentality that comes with these dogs. It's like a thug life status symbol in the bad parts of town. In Los Angeles i literally saw them everywhere. Fucking Cholos and their pits.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2021, 01:55:29 PM »
Never liked them.

I've seen many nice ones, but just as many mean ones.

The problem is they have the ability to do a LOT of damage very easily.

I grew up with a friend who had 3 of them, one of them was mean as hell. Had to be chained up behind the barn. It was always mean, even when it was 6 months old.

Anyway some idiot was trespassing on their ranch and the pit got loose, mangled the guy up pretty bad and almost killed him. The attack lasted like 2 minutes. We heard it happen, it was insane. The dog knew the guy was almost dead and was guarding him from us and the parents of my friend. Like it was his prey that he was guarding. One of the craziest things i remember as a kid. The father tried to get the dog away from the hurt kid and it attacked him, his own fucking dog.

I still remember they finally just shot the dog with a rifle.

I just don't get the mentality that comes with these dogs. It's like a thug life status symbol in the bad parts of town. In Los Angeles i literally saw them everywhere. Fucking Cholos and their pits.
My daughter has two- she isn't going for the thug life status to my knowledge. One is 8, the other is six. Never ever been aggressive. On the other hand I have seen many German shepherds attack without provocation.
Based on my personal experience, we should therefore destroy every German Shepherd on earth. Makes sense- just like every other post on this thread, lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2021, 01:59:51 PM »
Who was the getbigger that got bitten by a pit bull?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2021, 02:07:41 PM »
Who was the getbigger that got bitten by a pit bull?

E-kul

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2021, 02:13:54 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2021, 02:16:12 PM »
My daughter has two- she isn't going for the thug life status to my knowledge. One is 8, the other is six. Never ever been aggressive. On the other hand I have seen many German shepherds attack without provocation.
Based on my personal experience, we should therefore destroy every German Shepherd on earth. Makes sense- just like every other post on this thread, lol

I'm not against having them and i'm not a fan of putting down animals, I just think people need to be aware and legally responsible for the actions of them. Same way people are with exotic animals.

Shepherds and Golden Retrievers are known to be bitey, but hardly ever do much damage.

That's the difference for me.

I'm all for personal freedom, i've met dozens of very nice pits.

But my opinion is that they have the ability to hurt people very easily, and they do.

People should be liable for their actions.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2021, 03:31:50 PM »
I don’t trust the breed anymore

Contrary to what pitbull owners tell you, they were never used as nanny dogs

That was Staffordshire Bull Terriers..

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2021, 03:46:47 PM »
I hope you never have any issues with your dogs. Pits are the one dog that have a highly unpredictable look in their eyes.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2021, 03:48:53 PM »
I'm not against having them and i'm not a fan of putting down animals, I just think people need to be aware and legally responsible for the actions of them. Same way people are with exotic animals.

Shepherds and Golden Retrievers are known to be bitey, but hardly ever do much damage.

That's the difference for me.

I'm all for personal freedom, i've met dozens of very nice pits.

But my opinion is that they have the ability to hurt people very easily, and they do.

People should be liable for their actions.

I think I've said it before that powerful breed dogs need to be treated like firearms.  Not just anyone should be able to have one.  Training/safety courses should be a must. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2021, 06:18:54 PM »
Over 20 years around "pitbulls" and I've never been attacked. What am I doing wrong ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2021, 06:24:14 PM »
Over 20 years around "pitbulls" and I've never been attacked. What am I doing wrong ???

They usually attack children and women...the weak.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »
They usually attack children and women...the weak.
Shit, should I tell my wife that has been around them for 20 years that she's in danger?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2021, 06:31:40 PM »
If a dog like that attacked me I'd go for the legs and break them. Pull them apart and just go full retard on breaking them.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2021, 06:32:26 PM »
If a dog like that attacked me I'd go for the legs and break them. Pull them apart and just go full retard on breaking them.
I think the throat is a better option.
T

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2021, 06:33:52 PM »
Shit, should I tell my wife that has been around them for 20 years that she's in danger?
Yes. Things can always change.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2021, 06:38:11 PM »
I think the throat is a better option.
They have thick necks. Their legs will break easily. I'd grab both front legs and pull them apart. Only thing is to do that your face will be near the dogs head and then it could bite you in the face and really fuck up your day. I'll fucking jump on the dog. I weight close to 300 lbs so it will feel it for sure. Plus I would become enraged by a dog attacking me and go medieval.

A smaller person like a child or woman weighing less than 140 pounds will be in real danger with these dogs.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2021, 06:43:58 PM »
What's more dangerous than a Pit Bull? A Dogo Argentino. They are bigger.