Author Topic: Mid Winter Form  (Read 15386 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Mid Winter Form
« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2022, 10:08:31 PM »
I nearly died these pics are 2 months apart there was no contest I was just walking around like this. I even had a death face 24/7 I had no fat. Looking back I can see the progression from the beginning of the summer until the fall 2019 when I started getting organ failure. So fuck no I am not worried about getting fat it’s not even on my radar as a concern. I can’t get fat I have no fat cells and yes I can get shredded in a day. My body will cannibalizes itself in 24 hours if I miss meals.

Is this lean enough or do you want me to die?

Stop taking GH and you'd get shizzo fat

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2022, 10:48:28 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2022, 10:51:15 PM »
Jeff is a man with muscles.

No doubt about it.

A "complete" physique from head to toe.

No homo

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #303 on: January 25, 2022, 02:40:20 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: January 25, 2022, 04:53:49 AM »
Organ failure? What organ was failing?

His cheeks. Not to worry, he has installed a nutrition cocoon in there so they've swollen back up since recovery.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 25, 2022, 04:55:39 AM »
Look like shit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: January 25, 2022, 05:38:26 AM »
Outer Banks Swimsuit Edition

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #307 on: January 25, 2022, 05:40:54 AM »
Outer Banks Swimsuit Edition

Nice to see Getbig still being a busy place to post - we posted within less than a second apart just now! Which is good, because I come to Getbig to get truth I can't get elsewhere.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: January 25, 2022, 05:48:07 AM »
Nice to see Getbig still being a busy place to post - we posted within less than a second apart just now! Which is good, because I come to Getbig to get truth I can't get elsewhere.

That’s beautiful, Matty! Build Getbig back better

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #309 on: January 25, 2022, 06:07:25 AM »
Ok I will admit this one isn’t ready for prime time yet remember was practicing at night with a full belly but trying to figure out some signature poses. I need to get back twisted a little more and rotate the arms to see the biceps but can see some back abs some glutes and hamstrings coming in. Did this pose once so again I know it’s not ready but has potential

Body of a 60+ year old man on crap gear :D

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #310 on: January 25, 2022, 06:09:25 AM »
Lmao,

This is not a bodybuilding or classic pose.

Your are almost sitting down.

Are you pretending you are in a wheel chair? With those fake titanium rods in your legs you should do wheel chair bodybuilding.

Might have a shot in that division.

Don't forget that he has a 32 inch waist.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2022, 07:22:22 AM »
Stop taking GH and you'd get shizzo fat

I have tried to dirty bulk off an on for the last 25 years. I can not get fat. The human body does not add fat cells after about 20 years old you have the same amount the rest of your life. You body can only add or subtract fat cells during puberty and childhood. I dieted for wrestling all through puberty. They can get larger but you can't add more. I do not have enough fat cells to get fat no matter what I eat or how hard I try it will never happen.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/fat-cell-number-is-set-in-childhood-and-stays-constant-in-adulthood

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 25, 2022, 07:30:35 AM »
Nice angle for showing off your delts and good arm, but did Taffin photoshop this?

Yeah I told you guys half of this is just learning to contort to show your strengths and hide your weaknesses which is why I am practicing now in Jan to be ready for summer. The pose looks 100 times better already just by taking pics reviewing and adjusting

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: January 25, 2022, 07:34:37 AM »
Body of a 60+ year old man on crap gear :D

By all means lets see the Omega with his 29 inch waist and 20 inch arms we are all dying in anticipation

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: January 25, 2022, 08:32:12 AM »
This was taken right before I turned 58..

Yeah clearly you have better legs than me. Again I know my legs are lagging which is why I am eating as much as possible and doing squats and stiff leg deadlifts vs worrying about my damn midsection in January. My midsection is not the issue. My hamstrings need and are getting work they are improving but started at 0. But you can't gain leg mass in your mid 40s while on a diet.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2022, 05:49:34 PM »
No it was 2.5 years ago right around the time of my sons birth. I have no desire to miss one single meal or one drop of water. I am planning to actually do deadlifts tomorrow after finally getting over this cold I don't plan to be weak and dehydrated. It is January I am training for strength and size. I accidently get too fucking shredded just moving around more in the summer.
I see your trolling is going to be taken to a new level here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2022, 05:52:38 PM »
Since everyone wants to critique I know hamstrings need work abs I am working on them now. Not going to heavy as the knee slipped an hour before my workout abs just starting to get into these.

eature=share

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2022, 06:11:48 PM »
Had to call it quits early due to feeling a little queasy still recovering from a cold. Still feel like I am in pretty decent shape

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2022, 06:23:20 PM »
Had to call it quits early due to feeling a little queasy still recovering from a cold. Still feel like I am in pretty decent shape

Covid?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2022, 06:30:42 PM »
Since everyone wants to critique I know hamstrings need work abs I am working on them now. Not going to heavy as the knee slipped an hour before my workout abs just starting to get into these.

eature=share
Decent form, next time stand on a plate or something to get an extra stretch at the bottom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2022, 06:40:15 PM »
Covid?

I hope not I have been hacking flem for 2 weeks now had a sore throat for like a week and had just gotten over the same thig a week prior have basically had a horrible cold sore throat and headache since Xmas with sinus congetsion but think I am getting better. So yeah condition and size may have fallen off a little as I am missing workouts. I try to go back to the gym then it just gets worse and I miss another week. I have tried the sauna a couple times this week and I tried chicken noodle soup and ginger ale and lots of tea with honey. I could have cured cancer by now but this cough and flem congestion wont go away

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2022, 11:54:16 PM »

Hernia of peace, you tick all the boxes for complete internal and external bodily destruction.
you go beyond the limits of aesthetic propriety every day
$

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #322 on: January 26, 2022, 02:51:13 AM »
I hope not I have been hacking flem for 2 weeks now had a sore throat for like a week and had just gotten over the same thig a week prior have basically had a horrible cold sore throat and headache since Xmas with sinus congetsion but think I am getting better. So yeah condition and size may have fallen off a little as I am missing workouts. I try to go back to the gym then it just gets worse and I miss another week. I have tried the sauna a couple times this week and I tried chicken noodle soup and ginger ale and lots of tea with honey. I could have cured cancer by now but this cough and flem congestion wont go away

Why would you care if it was covid?  A couple of days with a runny nose ain't that big a deal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2022, 03:29:20 AM »

Hernia of peace, you tick all the boxes for complete internal and external bodily destruction.
you go beyond the limits of aesthetic propriety every day

I feel aesthetic hamstrings are coming in already

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: January 26, 2022, 04:13:55 AM »

Sounds like long covid. Have you tried peach cobbler?