Author Topic: So my dad has covid and the wife too.  (Read 6053 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: So my dad has covid and the wife too.
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2022, 07:35:21 PM »
Rob, your GB award nomination should make them all feel better.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2022, 07:44:50 PM »
Hope your dad and fam is doing well.

I’m fighting it off right now, had it for about a week. 102 degree fever had three nights of chills and sweats. And a cough, but no congestion in my chest. Feels like the flu. The covid fog is the only difference, where I’m a step slow with my thought process.

No one else in the house has gotten it though.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2022, 07:46:51 PM »
Rob, your GB award nomination should make them all feel better.

Wow this is such an honor, what am I nominated for?

I just tested positive on rapid at home test both my dad and wife did then they got the regular test and were positive on that. So I decided to take a 15mg edible and enjoy the night. Fuck the rona.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2022, 08:06:22 PM »
Have you tried taking NAC? Although it made me feel weak, it knocked  my cough/sore throat out quickly.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2022, 08:10:31 PM »
Have you tried taking NAC? Although it made me feel weak, it knocked  my cough/sore throat out quickly.

I haven’t. I will look into it, thank you.I have some ivermectin, won’t take that unless I feel really bad.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2022, 08:19:34 PM »
The fuck you talking about?

Meat, Rob... he's talking about eating meat

I’m fighting it off right now, had it for about a week. 102 degree fever had three nights of chills and sweats. And a cough, but no congestion in my chest. Feels like the flu. The covid fog is the only difference, where I’m a step slow with my thought process.

Oh man, not you too!?  Give yourself plenty of time to recover my friend - my Wife is much much fitter cardio-wise than me* and it's really knocked her for 6...

*I shit on her puny benchpress though ;D

Wow this is such an honor, what am I nominated for?

I just tested positive on rapid at home test both my dad and wife did then they got the regular test and were positive on that. So I decided to take a 15mg edible and enjoy the night. Fuck the rona.

Yes!  I love it when your edible kicks in LOL ;D

T

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2022, 08:23:00 PM »

Thanks Dave, glad you are almost done with it and no one else caught it. I feel like I’ve had that covid fog from when I had it a year or so ago as well.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2022, 10:22:57 PM »
After 2 years of being unvaxxed, not wearing a mask and no social distancing, the wife an I finally caught it last week.

Me - Sore throat for 2 and a bit days, night sweats day 2(that could be due to tren?) Back to normal  after 3 days.

Wife - headache, fatigue , bodyaches, sore throat and night sweats. 4 days and feeling back to normal.  She trained HIIT + boxing first day showed symptoms so im guessing broke down her system and her symptoms were worse but still mild.

Kids both under 4, Absolutely  nothing. Restless sleep for one night.

They shut down the world for this? Special  place in hell for those  forcing vaccination on kids.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2022, 11:49:39 PM »
My experience with Covid has been much different than most.

I tested positive and my only two symptoms were a dry cough and I lost my sense of taste and smell for like 3 weeks. Strange constellation of symptoms.

Anyway, get better Robc!
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2022, 01:50:24 AM »
Hope you and your family recover quick Rob.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2022, 04:41:41 AM »
I haven’t. I will look into it, thank you.I have some ivermectin, won’t take that unless I feel really bad.

This is not a statement on the effectiveness of ivermectin, BUT, the one thing I have seen was that those who claim it IS effective, say it needs to be taken early in the infection, as it supposedly stops replication.

If taken later in the cycle, it doesn't work.  That was one of the criticisms of one of the studies people point to dismiss ivermectin - it was given too late, then dismissed.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2022, 04:52:16 AM »
Oh shit!  Is that what Kwon's post meant?  Bit low on IQ this evening

Yes, get well soon Master Kwon!

Waiting for HazMat Brah© to confirm.

Fever is down , so feeling much better.

Body is less sore.

Still have severe cough , throat is killing me and i'm not sure what those extra appendages growing out of my back is for.

Will probably be back to normal in two-three days
Q

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2022, 05:01:31 AM »
Sad to hear this, hope all who are sick or test positive feel better and stay well.   Like I said we're all getting this Omicron.  This thread is showing that and also that it's basically the flu or a cold.  Everything they've done up to now makes NO SENSE in light of this and how easily it spreads and it's relative lack of lethality.

They've been preparing for a land war and here come the damn Omicorn fighter jets.

Still the suckers suck.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2022, 05:29:06 AM »
My experience with Covid has been much different than most.

I tested positive and my only two symptoms were a dry cough and I lost my sense of taste and smell for like 3 weeks. Strange constellation of symptoms.

Anyway, get better Robc!
I had loss taste and smell too still not back it’s been 6 weeks ,some stuff I can taste ,smell wise not much .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2022, 05:54:18 AM »
Sorry to hear this Rob and Kwon......hoping for a complete recovery for everyone.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2022, 06:20:44 AM »
This is not a statement on the effectiveness of ivermectin, BUT, the one thing I have seen was that those who claim it IS effective, say it needs to be taken early in the infection, as it supposedly stops replication.

If taken later in the cycle, it doesn't work.  That was one of the criticisms of one of the studies people point to dismiss ivermectin - it was given too late, then dismissed.

I read this as well, just didn’t want to waste it if not bad. Feel pretty good today so hopefully doesn’t get any worse. Since I had it a year ago hoping my body knows what to do with it. I don’t like taking any medicine at all I don’t even take Tylenol or anything like that.

Sorry to hear this Rob and Kwon......hoping for a complete recovery for everyone.

Thank you sir.

Fever is down , so feeling much better.

Body is less sore.

Still have severe cough , throat is killing me and i'm not sure what those extra appendages growing out of my back is for.

Will probably be back to normal in two-three days

Hahahaha, feel better Kwon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2022, 07:05:30 AM »
My dad has had covid for 5 days now. He is 72 unvaxxed has high blood pressure,diabetes, had open heart surgery to replace a valve with a pig valve a 1.5 years ago. Had bladder cancer recently, pancreatitis, gallbladder and appendix removed, has copd from smoking from 14-67,Hasnt worn a mask ever and goes everywhere. He said he felt sick for a couple days but no big deal. His wife triple vax Ed much sicker than him and doesn’t have any health problems.

My wife is pretty sick in bed very tired,hot sweats and fever of 102.6 two nights ago. I have had a brutal headache and felt weird last few days but we shall see.

Just wanted to say my dad who really should be dead is fine.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2022, 07:07:21 AM »
stop eating dead body parts is what normal thinking people do when theyre sick
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2022, 07:26:46 AM »

I assume you are referring to my dad. He has had many issues and he truly don’t give a fuck at all. Toughest guy I ever met. Guy was benching 405 at 60 natural at 240. Still lifts to this day. Smoked and drank like a fish his whole life ate whatever he wanted was very successful and I’ve seen him throw down many times in his 40s-50s and eats whatever he feels like. Still a dozen eggs a day and a gallon of raw cows milk daily. Still holds a hotdog eating record at a place called Casey’s diner in natick ma. Has all this hurt him?yes. Does he care?no.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2022, 07:48:00 AM »
Wake up man. Don't know how much more proof you need that your dad is fucking your wife.

Hope everyone makes a quick recovery.

Bwhaha that is just wrong

Hey Rob hope you all get better soon hopefully its just a little omnicron and not the delta

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2022, 07:49:51 AM »
Why test at all?  You go to the doctor or urgent care and they do nothing but send you home and say to come back or go to the hospital if you get worse or are having trouble breathing just like with the flu.

They have new medications to treat Covid unfortunately they are just not readily available.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2022, 08:07:28 AM »
I assume you are referring to my dad. He has had many issues and he truly don’t give a fuck at all. Toughest guy I ever met. Guy was benching 405 at 60 natural at 240. Still lifts to this day. Smoked and drank like a fish his whole life ate whatever he wanted was very successful and I’ve seen him throw down many times in his 40s-50s and eats whatever he feels like. Still a dozen eggs a day and a gallon of raw cows milk daily. Still holds a hotdog eating record at a place called Casey’s diner in natick ma. Has all this hurt him?yes. Does he care?no.

You've been given some amazing genetics.

Raw milk is interesting - assume he has a local farm hookup?  I found one down here - $11/gallon, but never tried it.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2022, 08:46:17 AM »
robcguns dad diet sounds like a great mass-builder.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2022, 08:46:49 AM »
You've been given some amazing genetics.

Raw milk is interesting - assume he has a local farm hookup?  I found one down here - $11/gallon, but never tried it.

Yeah there is a local farm about 2 miles from him. He gets a gallon for 6.00 I believe cause he buys 7 a week. He gets all his eggs from his chickens. Also has cherry,apple,peach,plum and pear trees and his garden is ridiculous. He eats lots of fruit and veggies but lots of shit as well. Granted he eats much better than he used to. He believes he’s alive from the raw cows milk and eggs.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2022, 08:48:24 AM »
Does he live in Natick? I lived in Framingham for a while.

He was born in Framingham, lived in dover, still has a house in dover and has a house down cape cod. You ever go to Casey’s? Amazing hot dogs.