Author Topic: NEW NAME FOR THE Y, cast your votes!  (Read 8282 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: NEW NAME FOR THE Y, cast your votes!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 08:17:20 PM »
Damn fucktard, run a fucking spell check before you press "post."  Magoo and danny and SS are legends around these here parts, so feel free to go fuck yourself. :)
You are on a bodybuilding board.
Mangoo = fatfuck with big arms who posted a pic of him self with top off and was an instant disgrace.

Danny "boy fiddler" = looks like hes never touched a weight in his life and looks like a scary pedo.

SS = What can be said but a fat fukin mess.

Dont you ask yourself why these queefs are even on a BB board?

Have a nice day mr titso  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 08:17:49 PM »
Haha I exclude you and Havenbull from the comment "towelboys" but come on,mangoo,daneil the pedo and SS ahaha nothing but a bunch of internet wanabes,old auntys in fact.
Danni-boy is a cool cat, SS knows how it goes and Mangoo seems like a good guy, all three of these guys can dish it out and don't cry like bitches, like auntcraw.

I have a feeling at some point in time SS and Mangoo took turns owning the shit out of you and Danni scores pussy by the dozen, I believe you have an epic case of jealousy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 08:21:09 PM »
Danni-boy is a cool cat, SS knows how it goes and Mangoo seems like a good guy, all three of these guys can dish it out and don't cry like bitches, like auntcraw.

I have a feeling at some point in time SS and Mangoo took turns owning the shit out of you and Danni scores pussy by the dozen, I believe you have an epic case of jealousy.
Its the internet bottom boy now run along and take your meds from the "3 wisemens" trouser snakes ::)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 08:22:18 PM »

testo board
are you delusional?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »
Its the internet bottom boy now run along and take your meds from the "3 wisemens" trouser snakes ::)
::) wow looks like we have another pillow biter on the board, you must be upset that SS, Magoo, and even Danielson dwarf your skinny-fat, black, bug-eyed, biglipped, bubblebutt, crusty skinned self. Maybe you need a bukkake bath to get rid of the crusties.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2007, 08:53:37 PM »
Mangoo = fatfuck with big arms who posted a pic of him self with top off and was an instant disgrace.

Danny "boy fiddler" = looks like hes never touched a weight in his life and looks like a scary pedo.

Are you still pissed that your face pic was posted and we all know what you look like now?  I love that psychotic stare you have in that pic, "big guy"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »
Are you still pissed that your face pic was posted and we all know what you look like now?  I love that psychotic stare you have in that pic, "big guy"
oh shit, this is that fruitball that has the "I want to be a poofster" look in his eyes??????????????????????? oh, man, if I'd known, I would have made fun of you a long time ago. Run along freak, nobody wants your psycho-pedo looking ass around here, get lost poofster!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 12:02:33 AM »

danny's pimp hand is something to be in awe of, and SS could snap you in half without puttin' his beer down. as for me, i guess you've got a point. i am a tubby fatfuck. ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 12:05:02 AM »
danny's pimp hand is something to be in awe of, and SS could snap you in half without puttin' his beer down. as for me, i guess you've got a point. i am a tubby fatfuck. ::)

Great results bro.  Did your arms stay at 18.5 through the dieting?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »
Great results bro.  Did your arms stay at 18.5 through the dieting?

i wish.  :-\ sitting at probably 17.5-18 these days, more around 18 after a workout. i've done some more overhauls to my diet lately and while i'm not dropping pounds, i seem to be tightening up a bit.

oh and hey, chaos?

magoo. MAGOO. M-A-G-O-O. there ain't an N in it.  >:(

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 12:18:52 AM »
Haha so you think that guys that go to a site called "rate my body" and look in the mens section for pics of randoms to post on here claiming they are someone elase is normal behaviour?

You are as queer as the rest JT or should that be DP  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 01:16:30 AM »
Haha so you think that guys that go to a site called "rate my body" and look in the mens section for pics of randoms to post on here claiming they are someone elase is normal behaviour?

You are as queer as the rest JT or should that be DP  ::)

its so obvious you are kiwiol its embarrassing

how is the v going fruitcake
T

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 01:38:01 AM »
its so obvious you are kiwiol its embarrassing

how is the v going fruitcake
Lol look what crawls out from under the rock.
Hows the weekend been "BIG"mccock? plenty of builders fill up ya ass  :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 01:55:25 AM »

You can say WHATEVER you want about me dvdgod, it's not like your opinion matters to me. But cut the pedo shit out, Ron made us promise to not even allow talk of it and frankly you are a sick fuck for even bringing it up. I don't want to ban anyone, but there is no way I am going to let you ruin the Y for everyone cuz you like to talk about fucking young kids.
E

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 01:59:05 AM »
You can say WHATEVER you want about me dvdgod, it's not like your opinion matters to me. But cut the pedo shit out, Ron made us promise to not even allow talk of it and frankly you are a sick fuck for even bringing it up. I don't want to ban anyone, but there is no way I am going to let you ruin the Y for everyone cuz you like to talk about fucking young kids.
Sorry its just you look like a creepy pedo.
And yes I agree it is sick,but it gets under your skin obviously so il leave it out,maybe you should of PMd me if you were really smarting about it  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 02:04:22 AM »
Sorry its just you look like a creepy pedo.
And yes I agree it is sick,but it gets under your skin obviously so il leave it out,maybe you should of PMd me if you were really smarting about it  ;D
So go to the V to call me a pedo. We had to negotiate to get this board and there is no bending on this rule. Ron said no jokes about it, EVER. I don't want to ban you(even though you add nothing), but I won't lose any sleep over it if I do.
E

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 02:09:40 AM »
So go to the V to call me a pedo. We had to negotiate to get this board and there is no bending on this rule. Ron said no jokes about it, EVER. I don't want to ban you(even though you add nothing), but I won't lose any sleep over it if I do.
Lol ok,i wont call you a **** anywhere anymore,but il still take the piss is that ok ?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2007, 02:14:36 AM »
Lol ok,i wont call you a **** anywhere anymore,but il still take the piss is that ok ?
:-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2007, 02:15:11 AM »

I don't know what that means, just don't talk about pedos. Oh, and since you so desperately want my attention, maybe you should up your game a bit so I at least know who the fuck you are.
E

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2007, 02:41:02 AM »
I don't know what that means, just don't talk about pedos. Oh, and since you so desperately want my attention, maybe you should up your game a bit so I at least know who the fuck you are.
Take the piss,ummm talk sh1t?? give you stick??
Im no gimmick,just some random from the internet

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »

oh and hey, chaos?

magoo. MAGOO. M-A-G-O-O. there ain't an N in it.  >:(
;D gotcha  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
Take the piss,ummm talk sh1t?? give you stick??

Take the piss? Give you Stick? What country are you from? I have never heard those expressions before.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2007, 09:48:25 AM »
Take the piss? Give you Stick? What country are you from? I have never heard those expressions before.
hahaha careful Danny, I think he's looking for sexual favors

take the piss= he wants you to pee on him

give you stick=he wants... to give you stick :-X

sounds like DVSGOD is trolling for men ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2007, 09:50:28 AM »
hahaha careful Danny, I think he's looking for sexual favors

take the piss= he wants you to pee on him

give you stick=he wants... to give you stick :-X

sounds like DVSGOD is trolling for men ::)
Is that what that means? Cuz we are not going to let fags troll the man board >:( Thats what the V is for. ;D
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2007, 11:25:28 AM »
Is that what that means? Cuz we are not going to let fags troll the man board >:( Thats what the V is for. ;D

take the piss is a uk phrase for make fun of
T