Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

No offense to the Mods but...

(1/3) > >>

Marty Champions:
when you delete my threads that do no harm to anyone and are filled with obviously good intentions and with topics identical to other posters yet i get singled out by your lovely fellows , you accumulate a karmatic debt in your world. why? because that is unfair treatment. am i bitching no not really , my thought and words flow as easy as water i can always rewrite the thread in a matter of seconds faster than you can click delete. my point is you accumulate karmatic debt, take that any way you wish, but know that all of your works will lead a trail right back to you. may you be blessed with higher thought my friends, we are in this together i am against no one here nor do i attack or hate anyone. thank you

boonstack:

--- Quote from: Johnny Falcon on September 19, 2008, 12:22:28 PM ---when you delete my threads that do no harm to anyone and are filled with obviously good intentions and with topics identical to other posters yet i get singled out by your lovely fellows , you accumulate a karmatic debt in your world. why? because that is unfair treatment. am i bitching no not really , my thought and words flow as easy as water i can always rewrite the thread in a matter of seconds faster than you can click delete. my point is you accumulate karmatic debt, take that any way you wish, but know that all of your works will lead a trail right back to you. may you be blessed with higher thought my friends, we are in this together i am against no one here nor do i attack or hate anyone. thank you

--- End quote ---

doesnt all of your work lead to lowe's to buy some paint?

JOHN MATRIX:
monster posting on getbig before youve wiped the semen off your hands after a grueling beat off session.

McFarland:
Johnny there's nothing but bodybuilding on the G & O right now because Ron's apparently in an Olympia frame of mind right now with it's being right around the corner.  So I don't think it's anything personal.  CNN had you ahead in the polls this morning by a wide margin anyway so don't sweat it.  

Kwon:
Falcon speaks the truth!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version