Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Books and booze

<< < (487/518) > >>

CalvinH:
Tried some Orphan Barrel 14 year Fable and Folly Whiskey and 25 year Muckety Muck Scotch

..Really good pours.

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on October 10, 2022, 04:13:24 PM ---Tried some Orphan Barrel 14 year Fable and Folly Whiskey and 25 year Muckety Muck Scotch

..Really good pours.

--- End quote ---
Where do you find these?

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on October 10, 2022, 05:48:37 PM ---Where do you find these?

--- End quote ---

One of my best friends is also a bourbon fan like myself and he has 30 something plus bottles and one of his friends owns a liquor store so he'll get us bottles at a decent price. I don't push him for Pappy and other hard to get bourbons so he doesn't have to tell me no if he gets them ;D
Every couple of months we get together and each of us will bring a couple of our own bottles and start trying them all.

...Those are the nights where if we don't meet a my house my wife drops me off and picks me up :D

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on October 12, 2022, 07:09:56 PM ---One of my best friends is also a bourbon fan like myself and he has 30 something plus bottles and one of his friends owns a liquor store so he'll get us bottles at a decent price. I don't push him for Pappy and other hard to get bourbons so he doesn't have to tell me no if he gets them ;D
Every couple of months we get together and each of us will bring a couple of our own bottles and start trying them all.

...Those are the nights where if we don't meet a my house my wife drops me off and picks me up :D

--- End quote ---

Gotta get some Eagle Rare 17....

Hulkotron:
I had a martini after work *nh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version