Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Bodybuilder boyfriend is G4P

<< < (9/9)

24KT:

--- Quote from: EastCoastChick on June 18, 2014, 09:21:24 PM ---Hey Jack, I found it while I was looking for a weightlifting site to join so I could chat while I was getting back into lifting. Its kinda grown on me at this point. I know men find it odd but there are women who don't compete that actually like to lift. I'm one of those even though I thought about competing a few years ago.

--- End quote ---

LOL. There's just something about this place isn't there.
After the initial horrific shock wears off, ...it kinda grows on ya.  :D

Jack T. Cross:

--- Quote from: EastCoastChick on June 18, 2014, 09:21:24 PM ---Hey Jack, I found it while I was looking for a weightlifting site to join so I could chat while I was getting back into lifting. Its kinda grown on me at this point. I know men find it odd but there are women who don't compete that actually like to lift. I'm one of those even though I thought about competing a few years ago.

--- End quote ---

Seems like a lot of women these days lift, actually, but I know what you mean. Everyone's still behind the curve.

TEH boob:

--- Quote from: Jack T. Cross on June 24, 2014, 10:10:27 AM ---Seems like a lot of women these days lift, actually, but I know what you mean. Everyone's still behind the curve.

--- End quote ---

Have you noticed more women starting to lift the past few years? When my mom was my age, she lifted at the Y, but she was the only woman EVER seen lifting. This was 30 years ago. Now, when I lifted at my college's gym and now lifting at a club, I see 2 other women lifting at the busier times. So maybe 80-90% men rather than 99% men 30 years ago.

Jack T. Cross:

--- Quote from: TEH boob on June 24, 2014, 05:58:37 PM ---Have you noticed more women starting to lift the past few years? When my mom was my age, she lifted at the Y, but she was the only woman EVER seen lifting. This was 30 years ago. Now, when I lifted at my college's gym and now lifting at a club, I see 2 other women lifting at the busier times. So maybe 80-90% men rather than 99% men 30 years ago.

--- End quote ---

Definitely. You have to figure that if something's got addictive qualities to it, everyone is susceptible, lol.

(But it probably depends where you live/spend time. I could easily imagine places where women wouldn't want to start doing it by themselves, alone, for fear of bucking trends. But those that have gyms in their houses may do it there, too, you never know.)

DerrickRigg.bber:
Most bodybuilder men have issues. Most of us are pigs. Most of high sex drives and need sex. I'm a happy musclepig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version