Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill

<< < (66/148) > >>

webstar:

--- Quote from: Hypertrophy on January 19, 2022, 05:55:41 PM ---He's an aging beauty queen- all he sees in the mirror is what he used to be.

--- End quote ---

On a recent podcast he went over his beauty routine

Prob close to 200-400 dollars on daily facial creams.
Pathetic.

GymnJuice:

--- Quote from: Taffin on January 19, 2022, 04:41:10 PM ---Quick GetBig opinion on the following please.  First picture is King 10/11 days ago, saying he's 251 and on PCT

The second is from 7 days later (or so - time zones, etc) and he says he's now 261 (about 30 pounds of it appears to be his round noggin!)

So that's 10lbs in 7 days, either on PCT, clean (unlikely) or back on a blast - I realise bhank can put on 10lbs in a few days, but do we believe Kamali can/has done so?

--- End quote ---

Yes. Look at those cheeks. He's like a Persian Pufferfish.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on January 19, 2022, 05:38:05 PM ---You can gain 10 pounds in a week or two on 100mg of Anadrol per day.

No problem.

His head seems to make me believe i'm right.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: webstar on January 19, 2022, 06:43:23 PM ---On a recent podcast he went over his beauty routine

Prob close to 200-400 dollars on daily facial creams.
Pathetic.

--- End quote ---

Well he has got a lot of face to cream! ;D

--- Quote from: GymnJuice on January 20, 2022, 04:36:59 AM ---Yes. Look at those cheeks. He's like a Persian Pufferfish.

--- End quote ---

So we're in agreement then - he shit himself about Meadows/Rhoden/Kali Muscle/etc and took a quick break, and is now back on the gas... says he's 265 above and that was taken yesterday

So he's a pound under 19 stone in English money at, what?  5'9" or something, aged 50 this year... and "Getting Bigger By The Day"... now where did I hear that from another 50 year old bodybuilder before...?

Oh... oh dear... I remember now...

I fear for his health... :'(

hipolito mejia:
Kmali looks like a Pokémon character. 

bhank:

--- Quote from: Taffin on January 20, 2022, 06:20:17 PM ---Well he has got a lot of face to cream! ;D

So we're in agreement then - he shit himself about Meadows/Rhoden/Kali Muscle/etc and took a quick break, and is now back on the gas... says he's 265 above and that was taken yesterday

So he's a pound under 19 stone in English money at, what?  5'9" or something, aged 50 this year... and "Getting Bigger By The Day"... now where did I hear that from another 50 year old bodybuilder before...?

Oh... oh dear... I remember now...

I fear for his health... :'(

--- End quote ---

His arms do not look right at all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version