Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

HardFitness Issue #14 Cover Model Tamee Marie

(1/5) > >>

jclopez:
Hi
This month our cover model is NPC Figure competitor Tamee Marie from Omaha, Nebraska. Tamee recently won the 2005 Carol Semple Classic Overall and just competed at the Ironman 2006.
Great articles and video interviews included as always.
www.hardfitness.com/emagazine/issue14/issue14.html

Would like to thank all the people who wrote the articles.  Some noteworthy articles are "Stadium Workout" by Misty Green, "Planning and Preparing your Meals" by Traci Redding, "Fitness Routine Practice" by Katie Szep and "Overtraining" by Kaisa Piippo. Video Interviews from the Ironman 2006 included as well.
Comments are welcome, suggestions please and also criticisms.
thanks,
JC
jc@hardfitness.com

midknight:
help me understand, why do a cover layout -if it's not going to print? If it's just a online issue, isn't it just a new front page to web issue? why pretend to lay it out as a mag cover?

this "cover" is an improvement though   ;) :D

DIVISION:

--- Quote from: jclopez on February 28, 2006, 05:48:30 AM ---mments are welcome, suggestions please and also criticisms.
--- End quote ---

eh, Lopez......

You take anything we say here seriously?

Do you stop and read, comprehend the words I'm typing, holmes?
The last few women you've had have been absolutely haggard and disgusting.  This one is an "improvement" and that's not saying much considering how bad the past few were.  Still, can you possibly feature a chick who isn't blond with blue eyes?

You're latino, right?  Consider a hispanic or black chick?  Asian? 

I don't understand your ways, bro.  Sounds to me like you just want free publicity for your shitty publication.  You don't take criticism to heart, even the "constructive" type. 

When will you learn?   ::)

DIV

midknight:
 JC - see http://www.ftvideo.com/genex_FRONT.htm for example on quality online magazine. The pretend covers you create IMHO, cheapen what you are trying to showcase with your good competition coverage.
Need to take a hard look. Hire a graphic designer or cover photographer ( which is a different skill set than a point & shoot competition photographer )
my 2 cents - hope this helps..... but probably not. ;)

WiseGuy:

--- Quote from: jclopez on February 28, 2006, 05:48:30 AM ---Hi
This month our cover model is NPC Figure competitor Tamee Marie from Omaha, Nebraska. Tamee recently won the 2005 Carol Semple Classic Overall and just competed at the Ironman 2006.
Great articles and video interviews included as always.
www.hardfitness.com/emagazine/issue14/issue14.html

Would like to thank all the people who wrote the articles.  Some noteworthy articles are "Stadium Workout" by Misty Green, "Planning and Preparing your Meals" by Traci Redding, "Fitness Routine Practice" by Katie Szep and "Overtraining" by Kaisa Piippo. Video Interviews from the Ironman 2006 included as well.
Comments are welcome, suggestions please and also criticisms.
thanks,
JC
jc@hardfitness.com

--- End quote ---

can we get some good looking chicks instead of these things that look like a slimjim that got nuked....

>:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version