Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Idea #1: All Afro American GetBig Forum

<< < (2/7) > >>

Kwon3:

--- Quote from: #1GymRat on August 15, 2018, 01:26:25 PM ---this idea not going to work very well not as many black as there are other different color and things

--- End quote ---
There's 4 black posters that I know of here, and only three post regularly.

Kwon:

--- Quote from: Kwon3 on August 15, 2018, 01:27:59 PM ---There's 4 black posters that I know of here, and only three post regularly.

--- End quote ---

The best ones are, Parker, Wiggs, Venom Vince Versace.

There's also Malcolm (Option D?)  who has a modelling sister (Eva Piggybacks or something), but rarely posting these days.

Kwon3:

--- Quote from: Kwon on August 15, 2018, 01:47:26 PM ---The best ones are, Parker, Wiggs, Venom Vince Versace.

There's also Malcolm (Option D?)  who has a modelling sister (Eva Piggybacks or something), but rarely posting these days.

--- End quote ---
Lobstah too, but she's not active.

JustPlaneJane:

--- Quote from: Fallsview on August 15, 2018, 12:56:44 PM ---Goodmorrow I Am FALLSVIEW,

To celebrate the Afro American GetBiggers what about an All Afro American GetBig forum? The Afro American community has much to offer and talk about, for instance:

1. Black Bodybuilders
2. Black Athletes
3. Racism
4. Black Politicians
5. Black Food and Drink
6. Black Social Groups
7. Black Barber Shops
8. Black Education
9. Air Jordan's

As you see the Afro American community has no shortage of offerings and commentary to bring to the table.

What say you?

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

--- End quote ---

Fuh-Q

Henda:

--- Quote from: Kwon on August 15, 2018, 01:47:26 PM ---The best ones are, Parker, Wiggs, Venom Vince Versace.

--- End quote ---

I think that darkie that posted the effeminate “big headed beyonce” thread is here under a different name also

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version