Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

RIP Pellius..... Board Legend Passes Away.....Official Tribute Thread

<< < (2/76) > >>

Army of One:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on November 15, 2021, 04:22:04 PM ---Is it confirmed?  :'(

--- End quote ---

Both Josh and Prime spoke to the same medical examiner who confirmed a man with the exact same first, middle and last name died on Halloween.

tom joad:
Only 61 years old and still with a full head of hair.

Enjoy every Quarter Pounder with Cheese, folks.

RIP Pellius

wes:

--- Quote from: Marty Champions on November 15, 2021, 04:23:34 PM ---Time wasonlycox pellius made some great verbal assaults to me here along with ur ass

--- End quote ---
As you did to me for twenty years under many different handles on many different boards Johnny Paintcan....toughen up,you`re not a kid anymore.

wes:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on November 15, 2021, 04:22:04 PM ---Is it confirmed?  :'(

edit: seems so, Avesher and Prime Muscle seemingly both called the medical examiner in the other thread.

A sad day for sure, pellius was one of the most interesting poster in the long history of this forum and that's saying something with the wide array of characters that have frequented getbig.com.  RIP.

I think the general sadness we are all feeling with his passing shows just what a special/unique place this board is.

--- End quote ---
Well said my brother.

robcguns:
Rip Pellius.

Two things I will always remember Pellius for

Singing biggie in his car.

Roundhouse kick to hobo hanging dong staring at Pellius’ quarter pounder.

You were a standup getbigger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version