Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Just Say No - No Masks, No Tests, No Injections, etc

<< < (61/61)

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on December 14, 2021, 07:08:14 PM ---I am done conversing on this topic. You and others of your ilk will find reason to support your foregone beliefs. Clearly, there is nothing I can do to even make the smallest dent in them. So have at it. If I am around in years to come, we can revise this discussion to see just who was making the most accurate predictions.

I'll give you this answer to your question about boosters, only a couple of years ago there was no COVID, why do you believe two years later we should have answers.

Maybe the stats I posted are nowhere near accurate. How about you post some which are?

--- End quote ---

Just 1 Question Give just 1 Answer.

How many people have you seen dropping dead in the streets-like what was 1st shown in news reports from China ??

OAK:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on December 14, 2021, 07:08:14 PM ---I am done conversing on this topic. You and others of your ilk will find reason to support your foregone beliefs. Clearly, there is nothing I can do to even make the smallest dent in them. So have at it. If I am around in years to come, we can revise this discussion to see just who was making the most accurate predictions.

I'll give you this answer to your question about boosters, only a couple of years ago there was no COVID, why do you believe two years later we should have answers.

Maybe the stats I posted are nowhere near accurate. How about you post some which are?

--- End quote ---

I feel your pain Prime! Don’t give up though.

🙂

Hypertrophy:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on December 14, 2021, 07:08:14 PM ---I am done conversing on this topic.

--- End quote ---
Thank god. For a minute there I thought you were going to become another OAK Howard

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on December 14, 2021, 07:08:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Ah, well...the bargaining phase and stockholm syndrome has started. Let's blame ourselves, not the people that put all this into motion. Let's say that two years is not long enough to know anything after taking a vaxxx that was developed in months with things in it that have never been used successfully.

Incompetence is not an excuse for rolling out an experimental vaxx that works for 3-6 months(big pharma and govt knew this early on), and making the whole world get it.

That constitutes a plan of action in which the primary focus is other than public health. You defend these tormentors to the end as will many in the future, despite the mountain of evidence that this was at the minimum poorly executed by bumbling govt officials and greedy pharma execs and at the far end somehow diabolical.

Either way, to not notice that "follow the science" only works if scientific norms are observed rather than pharma and govt wish lists - is willful ignorance due to political partisanship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version