Author Topic: Natural gas has tripled from biden to trump  (Read 1202 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Natural gas has tripled from biden to trump
« on: May 30, 2022, 05:39:46 PM »
media quiet again, thats fine people like vince dont even like biden  its scary brainwashed people to care

Dems will add  another tax soon to get us 4x the price from trump era
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Natural gas has tripled from biden to trump
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 05:55:24 PM »
This is what they want.  They want energy prices to skyrocket so they can force us to accept their communist "green energy" plans.

The United States was energy independent under Trump.  That was a problem for Democrats so destroying our energy independence was a day-one priority for the Biden Administration.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 06:10:35 PM »
This is what they want.  They want energy prices to skyrocket so they can force us to accept their communist "green energy" plans.

The United States was energy independent under Trump.  That was a problem for Democrats so destroying our energy independence was a day-one priority for the Biden Administration.
how would i build a solar battery from metal water and plant material then hook it up to say a device to generate heat or cooling. Problem solved could even build in clay
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 06:17:23 PM »
how would i build a solar battery from metal water and plant material then hook it up to say a device to generate heat or cooling. Problem solved could even build in clay

Small potatoes compared the Green New Deal.  They want to spend trillions to retrofit the entire energy grid of the United States.

Of course billions of those dollars will magically disappear and part of it will indirectly find it's way into the politicians personal bank accounts.

The government is a criminal enterprise.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 06:40:04 PM »
Small potatoes compared the Green New Deal.  They want to spend trillions to retrofit the entire energy grid of the United States.

Of course billions of those dollars will magically disappear and part of it will indirectly find it's way into the politicians personal bank accounts.

The government is a criminal enterprise.
they can only be beaten if you take them to court or have a better retrofit design. I can guide a few
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 08:22:10 PM »
with gas prices this high i cant even afford to fart! >:(

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2022, 11:12:07 PM »
Green energy is a scam and the climate change is a hoax

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 04:01:30 AM »
Energy will come down a bit for a short period but the low price will be higher than previous lows. The next wave in 23-24 it’ll rip higher again.

The US fleet data showed mileage didn’t change despite the rise in fuel prices. People complain about fuel prices but they all kept driving rather than change their behaviour.

And that’s really the core argument for higher prices. If you want to drive structural change you need to drag people kicking and screaming. If fuel at $6/gallon up from $4/gallon doesn’t drive change then next step is $12/gallon.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 04:36:18 AM »
Energy will come down a bit for a short period but the low price will be higher than previous lows. The next wave in 23-24 it’ll rip higher again.

The US fleet data showed mileage didn’t change despite the rise in fuel prices. People complain about fuel prices but they all kept driving rather than change their behaviour.

And that’s really the core argument for higher prices. If you want to drive structural change you need to drag people kicking and screaming. If fuel at $6/gallon up from $4/gallon doesn’t drive change then next step is $12/gallon.

there's not really much behavior that can be changed.  americans still need to drive to work, school, and the store

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 05:08:03 AM »
there's not really much behavior that can be changed.  americans still need to drive to work, school, and the store

The reality is going to be:
Work from home.
Ride a bike or walk to school.
Home delivery from the supermarket.

It’ll be forced onto Americans in the upcoming inflationary wave and Back to the 1920s we will all go.

People think it’s normal now to wait a year for a car. No. Price goes up 50% more and you can get your car next month……. And half of the demand evaporates.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 05:09:17 AM »

i see these young college hot brat girls who seem to come n go as they please and likely biden voters, then the illegal mexis everywhere breeding like crazy wholl never vote republican
A

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2022, 05:53:22 AM »
i see these young college hot brat girls who seem to come n go as they please and likely biden voters, then the illegal mexis everywhere breeding like crazy wholl never vote republican

You’ll all end up voting more and more left as their policies lean more and more towards stimmy bucks and UBI (which ironically fuels the inflation).

Politics aside It’s being forced down this path anyway. Capitalists will adapt their policies so a right govt in 10yrs from now might look like an extreme left in today’s world.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2022, 06:57:01 AM »
The reality is going to be:
Work from home.
Ride a bike or walk to school.
Home delivery from the supermarket.

It’ll be forced onto Americans in the upcoming inflationary wave and Back to the 1920s we will all go.

People think it’s normal now to wait a year for a car. No. Price goes up 50% more and you can get your car next month……. And half of the demand evaporates.

I wish, this sounds like my ideal reality.  Sadly not all jobs can be done WFH and some of those positions that are WFHable dont allow for it.  Many(most?) live too far to walk or bike to school.  More home delivery would be excellent

Sadly the US way of life is fully dependent on cheap oil.  Its not like Europe where ample public transportation and dense urban planning obviate the need for a car.  Here practically every adult needs their own personal car for work and errands.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2022, 08:46:10 AM »

Sadly the US way of life is fully dependent on cheap oil.  Its not like Europe where ample public transportation and dense urban planning obviate the need for a car. 

this

This is why the United States will collapse.
Energy and consumer products will be beyond the reach of the middle class.
Historic cities drawing a multitude of suburbs requiring a vehicle will send Americans into desolate landscapes.
Violence will increase and it will end in personal bankruptcies everywhere.

$

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2022, 07:07:21 PM »

They even say this out loud.  They don't care if people are paying the high prices.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2022, 05:19:16 AM »
I wish, this sounds like my ideal reality.  Sadly not all jobs can be done WFH and some of those positions that are WFHable dont allow for it.  Many(most?) live too far to walk or bike to school.  More home delivery would be excellent

Sadly the US way of life is fully dependent on cheap oil.  Its not like Europe where ample public transportation and dense urban planning obviate the need for a car.  Here practically every adult needs their own personal car for work and errands.

You are right to an extent on cheap oil but the bigger change is the broken global supply chain.

The wait time for an iMac Pro is 9 months and it’s not because of the oil price. Cars are 6-12mth wait and it’s not because of the oil price. Food price is ripping up and it’s not because of oil but war and broken global supply change. Food is still yet to really hike up.

It’ll all change because our structure has changed. You adapt or get left behind. At what point does anyone say ‘I can’t get my kids to school’ lol? Not gunna happen. You’ll just see a constant stream leaving cities for country towns because it’s way fucking cheaper and better.

My assumption is we have a 5yr transition period so in 2026 I’m assuming we are pretty much at the new normal.

I can’t stress this enough, the sooner you accept a change and move towards it the better off you will be. Even employers are finding they have to allow work flexibility otherwise they can’t hire people. Full employment gives power to the worker and every man and his dog is saying they want to work from home.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2022, 06:28:30 AM »
Natural gas in Pervy-Joe's shit-filled diaper has quadrupled..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2022, 07:23:08 AM »
You are right to an extent on cheap oil but the bigger change is the broken global supply chain.

The wait time for an iMac Pro is 9 months and it’s not because of the oil price. Cars are 6-12mth wait and it’s not because of the oil price. Food price is ripping up and it’s not because of oil but war and broken global supply change. Food is still yet to really hike up.

It’ll all change because our structure has changed. You adapt or get left behind. At what point does anyone say ‘I can’t get my kids to school’ lol? Not gunna happen. You’ll just see a constant stream leaving cities for country towns because it’s way fucking cheaper and better.

My assumption is we have a 5yr transition period so in 2026 I’m assuming we are pretty much at the new normal.

I can’t stress this enough, the sooner you accept a change and move towards it the better off you will be. Even employers are finding they have to allow work flexibility otherwise they can’t hire people. Full employment gives power to the worker and every man and his dog is saying they want to work from home.
you are right, i notice smaller towns have much much lower home prices like half off
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2022, 07:47:11 AM »
And we have near unlimited supply in the USA.

The suffering is the point. It's policy now.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2022, 01:48:19 PM »
And we have near unlimited supply in the USA.

The suffering is the point. It's policy now.

This ^^

Libturdz are insane.