Author Topic: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead  (Read 8672 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2022, 01:53:25 PM »

Shut the fuck up, Matt....this guy was a carbon copy to you.  Thats why you're a piece of shit.

Behold! The pot  calling the kettle, Hebrew.

Foul craven, indeed.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2022, 01:56:15 PM »
I fail to see how putting on body armor and shooting people with automatic weapons makes someone a man or brave when his asshole is the size of a golf course hole I am sure he will be regretting his decisions what a low life piece of shit

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2022, 01:57:06 PM »
I fail to see how putting on body armor and shooting people with automatic weapons makes someone a man or brave when his asshole is the size of a golf course hole I am sure he will be regretting his decisions what a low life piece of shit
He did it for views leave the poor fella alone.
T

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2022, 01:58:49 PM »
He did it for views leave the poor fella alone.

He has some fucked up views bro that did make me laugh 😂

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2022, 02:02:05 PM »
Can we least agree if we are going to ban guns we can also ban abortions? Or do those babies not matter because they can’t vote?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2022, 02:03:04 PM »
Can we least agree if we are going to ban guns we can also ban abortions? Or did those babies don’t matter because they can’t vote?
BAN BAN BAN BAN JUST BAN IT!!!!!!
T

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2022, 02:24:06 PM »
He’s from the southern tier of NY yet drove up to Buffalo to do this.

Probably not significant but the two guys that escaped from the upstate NY jail, one was from the same area as this guy the other was from the Buffalo area🤔

Yes. I looked up that town. It's closer to NYC. I guess he didn't want too many people shooting back.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2022, 02:46:59 PM »
Yes. I looked up that town. It's closer to NYC. I guess he didn't want too many people shooting back.

He would’ve been car jacked at the first intersection in NYC

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2022, 03:26:09 PM »
A white supremacist? I’m not too sure…

When America attacked the dark skinned Muslims in Afghanistan after 9/11 did that happen because America is filled with white supremacist or because the dark skinned Muslims were the ones that attacked and killed Americans?

You’re supposed to attack and kill those that attack and kill you. Their skin color isn’t the problem- it’s their propensity towards hyper-violence… that’s the problem.

Maybe the kid grew weary of watching one group rob, rape and murder another group?

All those times I was arrested, beaten, prosecuted… it wasn’t because I was White. It was because I was a dangerous, violent criminal.

This ain’t rocket science.
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2022, 03:36:59 PM »
A white supremacist? I’m not too sure…

When America attacked the dark skinned Muslims in Afghanistan after 9/11 did that happen because America is filled with white supremacist or because the dark skinned Muslims were the ones that attacked and killed Americans?

You’re supposed to attack and kill those that attack and kill you. Their skin color isn’t the problem- it’s their propensity towards hyper-violence… that’s the problem.

Maybe the kid grew weary of watching one group rob, rape and murder another group?

I think if you spoke, without ambiguity, to exactly what you feel, we could move forward.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2022, 03:42:41 PM »
I think if you spoke, without ambiguity, to exactly what you feel, we could move forward.

VP!  Hope you’re well sir. Training hard I hope.

I’m too old to fight in the streets anyone. I’m just playing the Devil’s advocate. Something or someone pissed the shooter off.

For every action there’s a reaction. The killer’s reaction may have been harsh but, boy it’s really not much of a surprise.
a

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2022, 03:49:26 PM »
For every action there’s a reaction. The killer’s reaction may have been harsh

LOL, the idiot killed people on their way to buy milk at the local discount supermarket.  From any perspective -- even the shooter's own, if you believe that insane manifesto is authentic -- he killed innocents.  There's no possible (non-schizo) justification for it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2022, 03:52:17 PM »
Of what’s to come.

It’s the way she goes.

A majority of the “modern” world’s peoples still can’t or won’t accept reality.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2022, 03:53:14 PM »
LOL, the idiot killed people on their way to buy milk at the local discount supermarket.  From any perspective -- even the shooter's own, if you believe that insane manifesto is authentic -- he killed innocents.  There's no possible (non-schizo) justification for it.

This. Dude should be immediately liquidated.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2022, 03:59:54 PM »
For some perspective, I popped over to Stormfront to see how they're taking it, quick scan shows -

40% aren't cool with it.
40% are "False Flag" people.
20% are happy, on the "we should support our white brother" kick.

Give or take.

The back stories on the victims is brutal, church members getting food for folks, 75+ year old ladies, etc.....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2022, 04:00:42 PM »

One hundred percent agreed.

However after watching decades of unprovoked, mindless violence, rape and murder- perhaps our Food King mass murderer really didn’t have a logical, rational response. Perhaps he just said, “Fuck it, I’ll imitate what I see on the news every night, random, senseless murder. If I kill a rapist or thief… good. But at least I’ll fight back.”

Or perhaps the murderer is simply insane.

No matter. He’ll become an honorary member of the Aryan Brotherhood and die in prison. 

a

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2022, 04:58:42 PM »
Behold! The pot  calling the kettle, Hebrew.

Foul craven, indeed.

:D

I know I've assigned the voice of Orson Welles to your proclamations (with the occasional Yul Brynner) but for this one I'm getting something else

Maybe it's because of his famous 'The Raven' reading?  But I'm reading those words above in the mellifluous, golden tones of.... ....

;D
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2022, 05:48:54 PM »
Wonder whatever happened to that black guy who ran over a bunch of people during a Christmas Parade in Wisconsin that killed 6 and was released?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2022, 06:03:07 PM »
Wonder whatever happened to that black guy who ran over a bunch of people during a Christmas Parade in Wisconsin that killed 6 and was released?

That doesn't fit the agenda so it was just a "tragedy caused by a SUV".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #119 on: May 15, 2022, 06:57:40 PM »
That doesn't fit the agenda so it was just a "tragedy caused by a SUV".

Yep unbelievable

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2022, 09:24:51 PM »
VP!  Hope you’re well sir. Training hard I hope.

I’m too old to fight in the streets anyone. I’m just playing the Devil’s advocate. Something or someone pissed the shooter off.

For every action there’s a reaction. The killer’s reaction may have been harsh but, boy it’s really not much of a surprise.

I can agree.

He’s not entirely wrong. There’s an eerie feeling that the powers that be have the intent to limit the white population. 

The problem is, just like you and I had NOTHING to do with the shooting, the black folks in the market had NOTHING to do with his perceived white removal agenda.

Why didn’t he get motivated and mow down some crackheads in NYC? A gang neighborhood?

So ultimately absolutely fuck this kid. Wasted ammo on people that had no power over him or any effect on his destiny.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2022, 09:26:25 PM »
Yep unbelievable

Yep. Absolute travesty.

Posting about it on getbigs echo chamber does absolutely fuck all though. What’s the next step?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2022, 03:03:44 AM »

Why didn’t he get motivated and mow down some crackheads in NYC? A gang neighborhood?

So ultimately absolutely fuck this kid. Wasted ammo on people that had no power over him or any effect on his destiny.

How would killing crackheads made any difference?

Who are the people that had “power over him or any effect on his destiny”? Should he have killed them instead?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2022, 03:27:51 AM »
I can agree.

He’s not entirely wrong. There’s an eerie feeling that the powers that be have the intent to limit the white population. 

The problem is, just like you and I had NOTHING to do with the shooting, the black folks in the market had NOTHING to do with his perceived white removal agenda.

Exactly, I browsed his manifesto and can’t say he’s totally wrong but if I was going to do this I would head to Dorchester or Roxbury mass and unload on all the drug dealing gang member scum not innocent people just living their lives.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2022, 05:55:13 AM »

Wisconsin does not have a death penalty.  He's in jail awaiting trial, he'll be convicted and sent to prison for life
A