Author Topic: bill pearl injured  (Read 3396 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: bill pearl injured
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2022, 06:40:55 AM »
Agreed, brother!  All whilst downing a peach cobbler from Marie Callendar's and a pitcher of his own piss.   

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2022, 12:40:53 PM »

&t=330s   
&t=7s   

F

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2022, 01:13:14 PM »
Bill Pearl outlived another bber today. Definitely came from a smarter generation of people with a lot less accessible information

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2022, 02:23:13 AM »
Bill Pearl outlived another bber today. Definitely came from a smarter generation of people with a lot less accessible information
Truth.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2022, 02:26:11 AM »
Truth.

it seems the intruduction of "gurus" seems to have increased the number of deaths

Maybe prepping yourself and not listening to fuckwits who couldnt give a shit about you seems the sensible option

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2022, 02:38:52 AM »
it seems the intruduction of "gurus" seems to have increased the number of deaths

Maybe prepping yourself and not listening to fuckwits who couldnt give a shit about you seems the sensible option
The guru has no idea how you are feeling either. You are just a machine they experiment on.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2022, 02:45:33 AM »

Gurus + social media = death

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2022, 06:07:23 AM »

What a concept.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2022, 03:51:42 AM »
   First of all I wish to thank, from the bottom of my heart, so many of you sending encouraging messages and prayers. I read them all to Bill and he is greatly touched.
He has been on the rehab floor for about a week now, and making progress every day.
The first day he went down to the gym in a motorized wheelchair, and walked with a support harness just ten steps forward and ten steps back. The second day, twice that, plus exercises and stretches in bed. The next day he walked, with a safety harness 76 feet down the hall and back. Then it wass all the way, 200 or so feet down to the gym and back.
Then we had a day we were confined to the room, as it was discovered that we had been exposed to an employee with Covid nine days prior, and so we had people coming in and out with space suits for a day.
The last couple of days they have had him walk with just a walker and someone following closely with a wheelchair as a precaution.
Bill is very anxious to be home and back on his page, but he needs to be able to do certain things and get a little stronger first.
Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and encouragement.
Bill and Judy
F

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2022, 06:16:36 AM »
He's a total badass!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2022, 08:11:35 AM »
He's a total badass!

And Judys such a nice lady. I would call to order his booklets and she would answer, a real family business.
"Do you want Bill to sign them for you"
"Yes maam" I would say.

His 3-book "Legends" set is one of the best ever put out on the Iron-Game.
A real collectors item. Even better than "Anvils, Horseshoes & Cannons" IMO. (Leo Gaudreau).

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2022, 08:44:38 AM »
why was he using a riding lawnmower.... he seemingly had the health and strength of a man much younger, so why not use a walking lawnmower for the exercise?..

...I am guessing that you have never maintained acreage?...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2022, 01:34:16 PM »
   First of all I wish to thank, from the bottom of my heart, so many of you sending encouraging messages and prayers. I read them all to Bill and he is greatly touched.
He has been on the rehab floor for about a week now, and making progress every day.
The first day he went down to the gym in a motorized wheelchair, and walked with a support harness just ten steps forward and ten steps back. The second day, twice that, plus exercises and stretches in bed. The next day he walked, with a safety harness 76 feet down the hall and back. Then it wass all the way, 200 or so feet down to the gym and back.
Then we had a day we were confined to the room, as it was discovered that we had been exposed to an employee with Covid nine days prior, and so we had people coming in and out with space suits for a day.
The last couple of days they have had him walk with just a walker and someone following closely with a wheelchair as a precaution.
Bill is very anxious to be home and back on his page, but he needs to be able to do certain things and get a little stronger first.
Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and encouragement.
Bill and Judy

"That's it girls - lean right in - go on, right in - that's right - close enough to sniff those balls..."
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2022, 07:32:00 AM »
Based on his wife's post it sounds like Pearl is doing as well as Ronnie Coleman.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2022, 07:47:11 AM »
Happier days before rise of the machines.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2022, 07:52:12 AM »
Happier days before rise of the machines.

What did Bill ever do to this lawn tractor to make it turn against him? Plug his pecker into the tailpipe?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2022, 08:12:16 AM »
What did Bill ever do to this lawn tractor to make it turn against him? Plug his pecker into the tailpipe?

Most people learn too late that lawn tractors are sentient.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2022, 08:46:51 AM »
Most people learn too late that lawn tractors are sentient.

They may be sentient, but are they sexual?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2022, 08:51:12 AM »
They may be sentient, but are they sexual?

Not willingly.   :P

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2022, 01:31:08 PM »

The Rusty Jeffers of the golden era
[/qo

Where was Bills first gym?   In the early 80's I used to drive E. on Manchester Ave. and on the left side I could see a building with faded  sign that said "Bill Pearls Gym....This would be in Inglewood..(I think)