Author Topic: Ric Flair hospitalized again...  (Read 4091 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Ric Flair hospitalized again...
« on: May 16, 2019, 10:18:53 AM »
Ric Flair was rushed to a hospital Thursday morning after suffering a medical emergency, TMZ Sports has learned.

We're told Flair was in the Atlanta area when something went wrong. The 70-year-old WWE legend was initially taken to the emergency room to be treated.

The specifics are unclear at this point -- but we're told the situation is "very serious."

We reached out to Ric's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Flair had a previous medical scare back in 2017. He was placed in a medically induced coma for 11 days after his intestine ruptured. Flair was in critical condition and on the verge of dying.

But, "The Nature Boy" pulled through -- and a year later, he married his longtime girlfriend Wendy Barlow ... who stuck by his side throughout the entire medical scare and subsequent recovery.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Ric Flair hospitalized again...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 12:10:01 PM »
Hope Slick Ric pulls through. :'(

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 06:32:10 AM »
Apparently it is not as bad as they thought. He is having a surgery though.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 08:18:52 AM »
That surgery he had BEFORE this one left him looking about 20 years older than when he went in. 
I couldn't believe how old and frail he looked coming out of that.

I'm not judging or criticizing him. I don't know the details of what he went through, and it's frankly none of my business.

It's just that after almost a decade working in the medical industry in the capacity in which I do, there isn't a whole lot that makes my jaw drop. I was pleased to see Ric make the recovery that he did from that episode, and I hope he can do similar following this one.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 06:45:24 AM »
That surgery he had BEFORE this one left him looking about 20 years older than when he went in. 
I couldn't believe how old and frail he looked coming out of that.

I'm not judging or criticizing him. I don't know the details of what he went through, and it's frankly none of my business.

It's just that after almost a decade working in the medical industry in the capacity in which I do, there isn't a whole lot that makes my jaw drop. I was pleased to see Ric make the recovery that he did from that episode, and I hope he can do similar following this one.
I think its a combination of things there, Monte. Partying like no tomorrow for 30 plus years, bumping left, right and centre, drugs, alcohol, etc. It will take a toll eventually.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 08:10:31 AM »
I think its a combination of things there, Monte. Partying like no tomorrow for 30 plus years, bumping left, right and centre, drugs, alcohol, etc. It will take a toll eventually.

Sounds reasonable to me.