Author Topic: George Farah is a liar! Rochester Police have said so!  (Read 28857 times)

robins

• Getbig III
Re: George Farah is a liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2010, 07:37:46 AM »
wouldn't be the first time...

in 2008 When Marc Lavoie won the North American (Masters & Overall)
George Farah was being interviewed by MD and took credit for training him!
you can find the video on MD somewhere

0% of that was truthful!

That's seems to be Farah's tactic. Taking credit for things where no credit is due. Romano wrote an article about "some contestprep guru" (obiously George Farah).

More Carbs + Less Cardio = Fat Ass! Unless. . .      PDF      Print      E-mail
Written by John Romano  
Friday, 23 April 2010 00:37

I was sitting near the front row at the XYZ Pro Show and I couldn't help but hear the familiar rant of a popular so-called "diet guru" behind me yelling in his unmistakable accent.  "Oh, yes, he look very good!  Very ripped... What his name?"

Some photographer answered his question and supplied the name.  Next, this guru starts yelling out the guy's name- a competitor he doesn't even know - and begins instructing him from the crowd as if it's HIS client! "Yes!! That it... blow out!!  Oh yes, you look great!....  Squeeze the legs...  Yes, that it!!"

During a post-contest interview backstage, after the darkhorse competitor  won the contest, the interviewer asks, "Who helped you prepare for this show?"  The winner  replied, "I did my own contest prep!"

This didn't stop the boisterous guru from picking up a few new clients in the audience, however.   To the unsuspecting athlete sitting in the audience, it appeared as though this said guru prepped the winner. I mean, he was yelling posing instructions and cheering him on, wasn't he?

Back in the host hotel, the slick guru is holding court with his new charge.  "You do how much cardio?" he asks.

"2 hours a day.  It's the only way I can get shredded glutes."

Oh no, you do much less cardio with me", says the guru.  "You eat lots of carb too.  Only way to keep muscle!  You like?"

Of course the bodybuilder likes carbs!  Unfortunately they don't like him and he tells the guru.

"Oh no," says the guru. "You no worry.  I take good care of you.  You eat lots of carb and you do less cardio and I get you ripped!  You have colitis?  No problem, I take good care....  I no give cookie cutter diet.  All individual...  I work with you.  You win show like all my client win show."

Well, that sounds good.  All his clients win shows!  That must mean I'm going to win too!  Or so the aspiring bodybuilder thinks.  And he goes off stuffing his face with rice and potatoes, all the while only doing 20 minutes of cardio a day.  And guess what happens?  At six weeks out from the show, the bodybuilder looks like he swallowed a Volkswagen.  "Ah, you no worry," says the guru.  "I take good care of you.  You take these pills, two in the morning and two at night.  You see, you get ripped."

And the desperate bodybuilder takes hold of the plastic baggie half-full of bright yellow capsules that are unidentifiable to him.  "What are they?" he asks.

"Oh, you no worry... I take good care of you!  You have heart problem?  You no worry.  I no give cookie cutter diet.  I take good care of you.  You listen to me. You win show.  You no listen, I not so sure you win."

But the bodybuilder wants to know what the pills are.  "You no worry... I not give you anything bad.  This secret.  You want everybody to know?  You take pills, no worry."

So, what does our behind-schedule, fat ass, over crabbed, bodybuilder do?  That's right he takes the pills!  And what are they?  Well, DNP of course!  DNP?  This guy is giving his unsuspecting client DNP?  Why not just make him do more cardio and eat less carbs?  There's no glamour in that, is there?  So, the jovial, full-of-shit, guru forces his clients to take a confirmed poison to lose the fat they can't lose because he's a self-serving guru, and he insists that his charges eat carbs and do almost no cardio!

Now, I'm the last guy to put down DNP. It certainly does work.  But, you have to be careful.  There is a DNP_2,4_Dinitrophenol_musle-manlethal dose for DNP and it's very close to the effective dose.  It saps your energy by diverting potential ATP into heat so you feel drained when you take it. There is also evidence that it's hard on the kidneys.  It can cook your insides.  The shit can kill you!  And the only reason this guru is going to suggest that his clients take it is because he thinks it's better to eat more carbs and do less cardio?  Says who, a self-serving magazine owner waving a study?  I distinctly remember Dan Duchaine telling me that DNP would eventually be abused by so-called diet gurus who couldn't get their charges in shape.  He said that DNP would become the magic pill of the contest prep trade. It would make idiots into saviors; the unscrupulous, unflappable; the ill-prepared, polished.  And he was right.

The really sad thing is that this guru I'm talking about is for real.  He actually does manipulate the audience around him into thinking that the most in-shape competitors are his, even if he didn't train the guy or girl.  He's louder than he has to be so that we can all hear that whoever is winning is his guy (even if it isn't).  He even yells pointers from the crowd, just like a real coach would! This is all done to sell the poor, wide-eyed, guy who might be in attendance looking for an answer.  An answer than includes being told he can eat carbs and do less cardio - just what he wants to hear!  I know former clients of this guy, so I know what he does.  All I can say is that there are better, safer, and more ethical ways to get a competitor on stage.  And the "cookie cutter diet?" That's his mantra, "I no give you cookie cutter diet." I have news for you; all diets are cookie cutter and they are all free online.  You don't pay a diet coach for a diet, you pay him to "coach" you to the stage.  You pay for his eye and his judgment and his ability to see the end-result well before you step on stage. You pay for his experience.  You pay for the peace of mind in knowing the guy advising you has done this before and has had great success.  And, most importantly, you pay for the safety built into his protocol.

No one is averse to taking a pill in this biz and this guru dispenses the magic one.  So what if it can kill you?  So what if he's full of shit?  All that matters is that you pay him and, on contest day, you look ready.  Can this approach win shows? Of course it can.  Is it the best way to go about it?  I'd rather suffer on the stair climber and eat no carbs.  If I'm doing all that and I'm still off-schedule, then yeah, I'll take the pill. I'll do it knowing full- well what it is and the proper precautions. But I won't take it unless I really need it.  The truth is, if I'm doing everything right. I won't need it - neither will you.  And trust me when I tell you, no one needs this bloated loud-mouthed guru either.

The next time you're at a big show, listen carefully.  You'll hear him.  You'll catch his act.  And you'll be smart to stay well clear of him. Even if you have colitis, allergies to gluten, heart trouble, or any other limiting ailment that poses a challenge to getting into shape.  Someone out there is far better qualified to take care of you!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/romanos-rage/1345-more-carbs-less-cardio-fat-ass-unless-.html

ON

• Getbig I
Re: George Farah is a liar! Rochester Police have said so!
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:38 AM »
Our official statement...

Optimum Nutrition is a company built on the highest quality and integrity standards for over 24 years, so we are extremely concerned by the allegations raised regarding George's statements in a video posted on one of our websites. That is why the video was removed from the internet as soon as we were made aware of the Rochester Police Locust Club's concerns. George is not an employee of Optimum Nutrition, but was one of our more than 50 sponsored athletes, all of whom sign an Endorsement and Representation Agreement which provides that the athlete must represent themselves and the company professionally and in good faith.  As a result of these allegations, George has been suspended from his sponsored athlete role and will not be involved in future company advertising, promotions or marketing pending an internal review of all the information that has come to light.  Further action may be necessary if it is determined that George misrepresented himself.
Optimum Nutrition/ABB

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »

Optimum Nutrition is a company built on the highest quality and integrity standards for over 24 years, so we are extremely concerned by the allegations raised regarding George's statements in a video posted on one of our websites. That is why the video was removed from the internet as soon as we were made aware of the Rochester Police Locust Club's concerns. George is not an employee of Optimum Nutrition, but was one of our more than 50 sponsored athletes, all of whom sign an Endorsement and Representation Agreement which provides that the athlete must represent themselves and the company professionally and in good faith.  As a result of these allegations, George has been suspended from his sponsored athlete role and will not be involved in future company advertising, promotions or marketing pending an internal review of all the information that has come to light.  Further action may be necessary if it is determined that George misrepresented himself.

What is your opinion on Mr. Farah's

LST-70 protocol?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2010, 03:23:50 PM »

Why wasn't there any fact checking before the commercial?
BTW, GS 100% egg is the shit. But you need to make more favors. :)
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »
who paid the medical bills ?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
Ra Cha Cha is a big fat ghetto!  There is nothing there since Kodak closed.  Farah is known to frequent Club Marcella with his crossdressing friends and maybe sell some of his bath tub roids to some twinks since the ghetto boys shot him-he feels it's safer.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »
All sociopaths are liars. And all pathological liars are sociopaths. They all also think they are the smartest person in the room at any given time. Derek Anthony is a prime example of a sociopath. As was Craig Titus.

you can't really say that all pathological liars are sociopaths, as a fact, it may turn out to be that in some instances, but making a statement like that isn't true.

Also they do not always think they are the smartest person in the room, maybe low IQ sociopaths will believe this and have a superiority over all other people way of thinking, but higher IQ sociopaths recognize their limits and see potential equals and higher ups and can accept them and act accordingly.

TEAM Nasser

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »
who paid the medical bills ?
He is an  immigrant. So us tax payers did.
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 06:30:10 PM »

lol, whenever you think getbig is slipping...........becau se of rons efforts to make it something its not, and because of F@ggots like blechman paying pros to post

you get reminded from time to time, that IFBB pros and industry people like this Tool monitor the board CONSTANTLY ..............scouring every thread for mention of themselves

what an industry of scumbags, lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »
He could have gotten shot working for the cops. :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2010, 07:15:51 PM »
everyone in bodybuilding stretches the truth or out right lies

George is cool - I can look past this one

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2010, 11:59:36 PM »
wouldn't be the first time...

in 2008 When Marc Lavoie won the North American (Masters & Overall)
George Farah was being interviewed by MD and took credit for training him!
you can find the video on MD somewhere

0% of that was truthful!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1723&Itemid=161
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2010, 02:53:19 AM »

lol, whenever you think getbig is slipping...........becau se of rons efforts to make it something its not, and because of F@ggots like blechman paying pros to post

you get reminded from time to time, that IFBB pros and industry people like this Tool monitor the board CONSTANTLY ..............scouring every thread for mention of themselves

what an industry of scumbags, lol

LOL!!!!!!!  Yeah, it's funny how they do pop up in all the threads where they are being talked about in a negative light.  More industry people read the board than would be willing to admit.

George Farah and Essa Obaid:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/contests/2010-europa-supershow/3298-open-winner-essa-obiad-interview-after-the-2010-europa-super-show.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2010, 03:02:13 AM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2010, 03:47:38 PM »
What do you guys make of George Farah and Essa Obaid?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2010, 10:44:51 PM »
everyone in bodybuilding stretches the truth or out right lies

Overstatements like these are a form of lying, in my opinion. The fact is that it would be next to impossible for anyone person to know that "everyone" in bodybuilding lies or stretches the truth or does not. Maybe everyone they know in bodybuilding lies....but even saying that could be a stretch.

Having said the above, it is amazing that so many folks post their measurements, which when you look at their photos are hard to believe. I've seen stats posted for bodybuilders with fair sized guts who claim they have a 30" waist and 30" quads. Have they considered how odd this would actually look if it were true?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »
Dude lies like a bitch.  >:(
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2010, 10:49:42 PM »
The problem is, it isn’t true.  ;D

;D  ;D  ;D

I look forward to talking to George at the 2010 Mr. Olympia contest, although I will wait and see how this event unfolds before asking him any question about it.  Most likely his official position is not to comment anyway.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2010, 10:55:01 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D

I look forward to talking to George at the 2010 Mr. Olympia contest, although I will wait and see how this event unfolds before asking him any question about it.  Most likely his official position is not to comment anyway.
Dont you have to be American to take the 5th?
 :P
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2020, 11:35:01 AM »
I rarely bump these old threads. This one requires a bump

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2020, 11:40:29 AM »
George thinks he invented the industry. Gets butt-hurt that Aceto owns him...
Chris always gives credit to Bob Gruskin. (For helping him get his start).

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »
So you’re saying a bodybuilder lied about something? Insert meme of black kid with hand on his chin.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2020, 12:13:30 PM »
Ringle St. is in a nasty area in Rochester.

I doubt there's any banks there.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2020, 12:46:52 PM »
i knew a lot of guys like that one claimed he was in viet nam.  he would go around telling everyone who didn't know him about his exploits over there. guys would say wow you're a real war hero. i think he may have watched rambo one too many times. now they call it false valor.
F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2020, 12:55:51 PM »
Yes, tearing your pec in 'nam is serious bidness.