Author Topic: WTF !!! What happened to Britney spears!!!  (Read 18747 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: WTF !!! What happened to Britney spears!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2020, 04:58:35 AM »
Just not into how this broad evolved.

Psycho and looks wrecked.

Pam Anderson is looking wonky, as well.

What a drag.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2020, 05:17:29 AM »
Hope gmflex didn't expect her to look like her prime all of her life.

Pamela A

;D.                            ;D

She needs to up the dose!!!
some plastic surgery etc..
Some Gh... 
Something...
She needs to die for us bitches!!!!

;D.                           ;D

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2020, 05:21:53 AM »
She looks good considering her age and gives a good Swedish trumpet.

Batshit crazy though.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2020, 07:10:05 AM »
She sure looked better 25 years ago, but so did we all.

Whoa... Math matters, haha.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2020, 07:22:00 AM »

Whoa... Math matters, haha.

LOL!  Thought she was older than what she was!

Q

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2020, 07:28:20 AM »
Watched a clip of Britney talking and she is proper fucked now. Sounds like a complete loon talking like a 6 year old with these manic eyes. Think she is a major meth-head as sometimes she releases these dance videos where she is going absolutely mental with more manic energy than a generation of bunny rabbits.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2020, 07:38:37 AM »
Im more sad about that last pam anderson shot 😢

Brintney would be fine after a few nights binging on heroin kratom and crack
A

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2020, 08:17:37 AM »
One of her old body guards said she doesn't brush her teeth, likes to pick her nose, and farts a lot. In the same claim he also said she would sexually harass him  :D

I believe the saying is you can take the trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the trash.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2020, 08:20:49 AM »
Still hitable by Getbig standards ......

And to b honest The angle on that first photo doesn’t help. Plus she is 39. 

Please leave Britney alone.

Over all, she's not bad. But she definitely needs to work her gluts. Her trainer is not doing their job if he/she is not pushing her on this.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2020, 08:35:12 AM »
She’s probably worth $200,000,000.

For that reason alone, she makes my Shitpipe List.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2020, 09:49:39 AM »
There aren't very many 39 year old women without makeup that look better.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2020, 10:02:46 AM »
from this week

square waist, flat butt becky, a black man's dream girl.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2020, 01:23:58 PM »
Too much meth.  Was a prime piece of poonanny many years ago.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2020, 01:41:10 PM »
Too much meth.  Was a prime piece of poonanny many years ago.
I think aging had more to do with it than meth.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2020, 01:49:25 PM »
I think aging had more to do with it than meth.

True but she went downhill FAST in the 00's.  I remember one day seeing her on TV and couldn't recognize her hardly.

I will never forget that stupid "hit me baby" song she had, i fucking swear i heard it everywhere i went for like 2 years.  I still cringe when i hear it.

I watched a documentary on her years ago, she's messed up in the head somehow, not just drugs.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2020, 01:54:36 PM »
True but she went downhill FAST in the 00's.  I remember one day seeing her on TV and couldn't recognize her hardly.

I will never forget that stupid "hit me baby" song she had, i fucking swear i heard it everywhere i went for like 2 years.  I still cringe when i hear it.

I watched a documentary on her years ago, she's messed up in the head somehow, not just drugs.
Yes, she has severe psychological problems.  Her father was given rights to all her money because she is not sane enough to handle it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2020, 02:24:10 PM »
One of her old body guards said she doesn't brush her teeth, likes to pick her nose, and farts a lot. In the same claim he also said she would sexually harass him  :D
Hot damn, sounds like I just saw my 9th wife!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2020, 02:25:51 PM »
Hot damn, sounds like I just saw my 9th wife!
What will your current wife think about that?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2020, 04:54:16 PM »
This may be my favourite Getbig thread so far in 2020.  :D

I have been following the Britney Spears situation since the summer sometime - maybe a bit earlier.  Funny...I haven't visited her Instagram page in about two weeks now, and this thread pops up.  :D

I think Britney Spears looks great for 38 [she will be 39 in December].  How do people expect human beings to look as they age?  ???

The following blurb is about aging, and specifically what I may do about it [although anyone can apply these ideas if they want].  Not to bore people with my own concerns about aging, so I'll quote this part if anyone wants to skip this and go back to my thoughts on Britney in 2020 [below]:

I think there is something to be said about not fighting aging - although I think if it's a quick and sustainable fix, go for it.  For me some examples would be - I have few enough white hairs at this point, that I think dyeing my hair would be an improvement.  I also just learned that there is a clinic in town that can put some sort of dermal filler under my eyes, to fill out the portion that looks hollow [not Botox - some something similarly quick, relatively inexpensive, and nonsurgical].

I think putting on mounds of makeup to look a few years younger literally for a few hours is stupid.  I would classify that as unsustainable.

But if dyeing my hair twice or thrice a month makes the current whites indistinguishable or if the dermal filler under my eyes only costs $600 CAD [$108 USD] and will last 18 months, then f*ck it, I'll do it.  :D

Although I've heard that dyeing your hair is bad for it, so I'll have to look into it.  Maybe by now they've come up with a type of dye that contains fewer chemicals or something, and isn't bad for your hair.  I don't know anything about hair dye, so I wouldn't know.  I'm just saying - if I could look 3-5 years younger than I currently do relatively cheaply [under $1,000 CAD], and sustainably [>18 months - the longer, the better], and do so without long-term damage to my body [my friend wants to save his hairline, but says hair regrow products negatively affect a person's hormone levels], then...YES, I would like to do that.

But there is also something to be said about accepting aging - and I think people who fight it too hard end up having that backfire on them.  I noticed a Madonna Covid-19 video on YouTube where she was in a petal leaf bath, and it seemed apparent to me that she's overdone the plastic surgery by now.

Britney Spears looks roughly how I would expect a woman about to turn 39 to look.  I think some people are unrealistic about the aging process.  I am more concerned about Britney continually posting almost the exact same photo over and over again...I really don't know what to make of that, and some say that she is signaling for help.  There is a bit of a Britney Spears conspiracy theory going on with that, and yes, I have been following that too.  :D

Oh...shame about Britney Spears wearing a mask while outside, but given all of her other problems, I'd say that is par for the course - and that's coming from me, a guy who CANNOT STAND the Covid-19 hysteria.

I've really been trying to curtail these super long posts...but seeing Britney Spears update here at home on Getbig got me really excited.  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2020, 05:16:58 PM »
She’s fucked.

Her father controls her money. She’s attempted to have this arrangement terminated at least a couple of times without success.

I’m not trying to be unkind, but I’d imagine she’ll wind up dead before too long. 

If she was abused as a young Disney starlet, it’s unbelievably sad.

When I see her, I see a hugely unstable individual. One struggling to cope.

As well, the torment in knowing you were “the shit”, only to become the very definition of yesterday’s news, must be just beyond.

Especially for a once-desired female who has had her fall from grace advertised to the whole world.

I wish her no ill will.

I hope I am wrong about what’s to come.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2020, 05:24:31 PM »
This thread sucks!

...Now I’m walking around humming “Oop I did it again”  >:(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2020, 06:15:21 PM »
She should go on Joe Rogan podcast!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2020, 07:28:37 PM »
i think it would mess with everybody's mind if they went from being arguably the biggest star in entertainment and the desire of most men and envy of women, to being looked at as a has been or yesterdays news and your natural aging being laughed at

but she was always crazy, who could forget her shaving her head and having that meltdown back in 2006?

she lost child custody to kevin federline, that says it all

E
E

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2020, 07:38:50 PM »
Mk ultra'd

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2020, 08:02:42 PM »
Lack of exercise. If she did/does dope or booze that doesn't help. But the biggest decline in your body is due to lack of moderately intense exercise several days a week.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180308143123.htm