Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 6032 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2021, 08:33:27 AM »
Flu disappeared when RONA came around, now they are whipping up a new jab to take care of both (So RONA now = Flu).
Still get a kick out of the Maxtards driving with it on, or in stores all masked up, with blue-rubber gloves, etc.

I like getting near them and coughing to see how they react. Comical, even had one guy give me the stink eye.
A very hurtful mean-glare... ::)   ::)

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2021, 08:36:39 AM »
By administering a foreign substance into your body in many cases causes your body to work less efficiently because the med is doing the work for you may be doing irreparable harm to an immunse system that has worked perfectly for (in my case) an entire life In other words don't try to fix something that isn't broken

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2021, 08:53:53 AM »
Government or Employer Mandatory Vaccinations

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2021, 09:15:44 AM »
Northern Idaho's anti-government streak hampers COVID fight

Distrust of the media and authorities is also an issue, she said.

“People are begging for accurate information,” Laster said. “There's a lot of fear.”

STOP THE FUCKING LYING. ISRAEL AND MEDICAL JOURNALS ALONG WITH SYRACUSE UNIV HAVE PROVEN NATURAL IMMUNITY IS A BETTER TOOL. DO THE SERUM TESTS AND ALLOW THE NATURAL IMMUNITY CROWD TO GET THIS UNDER CONTROL VS THESE SINGULAR SPIKE PROTEIN FUCBOI IDENTIFYING MULTI-SHOT POOR EFFICACY BULLSHIT EXPERIMENTAL PHARMACY DRIVEN COMPOUNDS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT 45 SAID THIS BEFORE HE WAS ROBBED OF HIS PRESIDENCY. MAKE NO MISTAKE HE IS A DOUCHE BUT HE'S BETTER THAN CORPSE WE HAVE NOW

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2021, 09:19:06 AM »
Follow the science.

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2021, 10:29:10 AM »
And I'll bet that the vast majority under the age of 60 who get severe symptome are morbidly obese to begin with They show some of them on TV on a hospital bed They look near death and STILL 100 -150 lbs overweight Imagine what they looked like precovid

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 12:07:59 PM »
And I'll bet that the vast majority under the age of 60 who get severe symptome are morbidly obese to begin with They show some of them on TV on a hospital bed They look near death and STILL 100 -150 lbs overweight Imagine what they looked like precovid

Safety fat.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 08:48:01 AM »
99.98% survival for children. a spot waiting in hell for those pushing this shit on kids for profit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 09:07:46 AM »
99.98% survival for children. a spot waiting in hell for those pushing this shit on kids for profit.

No child left behind.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 09:09:25 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 09:13:35 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 11:37:18 AM »
No child left behind.

BTW...in the .02%, the survival rate is ridiculously high. I'm aware of a kid literally placed on a vent due to an underlying condition brought on by covid.  She's currently running around now with no issues or scaring like a Lil G-tress.

God can not let this be unpunishable.  There has to be a reckoning and eternal fire for those who earn one penny off of children.   

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2021, 11:40:35 AM »
BTW...in the .02%, the survival rate is ridiculously high. I'm aware of a kid literally placed on a vent due to an underlying condition brought on by covid.  She's currently running around now with no issues or scaring like a Lil G-tress.

God can not let this be unpunishable.  There has to be a reckoning and eternal fire for those who earn one penny off of children.

yes... there is.. God will take care of it.. unfortunately though it doesn't start on this earth.... all those people get away with anything here

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2021, 06:37:33 AM »
I want to see justice and governments etc punished and held accountable, when this all goes ass up. They can’t get away with destroying children’s lives all over profit.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2021, 06:44:12 AM »
I want to see justice and governments etc punished and held accountable, when this all goes ass up. They can’t get away with destroying children’s lives all over profit.

No one to hold them accountable Im afraid. They rule over all other bodies...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2021, 06:49:31 AM »
Mods - please kill this thread.

OP must have woken up from a coma recently and missed all the others.

Long stay in Dubai, India.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2021, 08:04:58 AM »

Last I heard 75% of hospitalizations are among obese. If you add non obese elderly with other other comorbidities, essentially no one of working age and not obese is being hospitalized.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2021, 08:26:17 AM »

Long stay in Dubai, India.

:D As a world traveler Dubai, India has always been a favorite destination. Always will be.
a

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2021, 08:26:51 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2021, 08:37:30 AM »
This one sentence should tell everyone, everything that they need to know about the Vax scam:

"Congress exempt from Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2021, 10:32:07 AM »

Love his religious background. Pearly gates await this man.  Maybe the eternal flames bake the money hunger drug pushers for eternity esp the demons pushing the bullshit in syringes on children.

We need him in Cali.  They are literally going to push the shit on children in kindergarten.  Somehow that fool didn't get recalled.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2021, 12:01:30 PM »
S
C
A
M
D
E
M
I
C
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2021, 01:26:27 PM »
If you're like me and have never had the flu or any other type of viral infection in their life even though Ive never taken a flu shot I understand why you are hesitant to take this vaccine without knowing any possible side effects or long-term effects it may have on your body

Have you actually seen the shit they ask you if you go to a pharmacy for a shot?  They don't even ask those questions during your 24 months physical.

Clotting
Blood Thinners
Heart Issues
Allergic Reactions (2 specific compounds?)
Tinnitus
Race

A few other but I was just skimming

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2021, 01:47:48 PM »
Im with you, Boot, unfortunately no one will be punished.
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2021, 11:14:42 AM »
Used to like watching LivePD before Woketurdz, Anti-Cop, BLM-Turdz had it shut down.
(Dont want to see poor dindu's running from the Po-Po 24x7 do we?? Narrative destroyer)...

Diaper Shitter Pervy Joe the Retard-><-Average Person w/ half a Brain

Sheriff Mark Lamb