Author Topic: King Kamali opens up about ACTUAL drug use. "I couldn't take any more"  (Read 4561 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: King Kamali opens up about ACTUAL drug use. "I couldn't take any more"
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2021, 06:35:00 AM »
Someone needs to follow him around and physically slap him every time he says something like :

growing like a weed
getting harder
doing battle
haters
etc...

and if he doesn't say it, and instead types it on his phone, they need to slap the phone out of his hand.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2021, 06:38:45 AM »
I watch Nicks S&P, RX, Doucette, Generation Iron, Valuetainment, More Plates More Dates, Dr. Israetel, - all of them. 

I found this particular interview w Kamali more honest than any of them just how much crap Kamali and the others were taking.  He literally said he was tired of being a pin cushion and had to start drinking the stuff. 

Who else admits that?  Good for him honestly.  We bust King Kamali balls here, but its all in good fun, he lived the live and still trains.   F - we all laugh at each other, thats what we do.     

Yeah the interview with Palumbo Kamali on the O wrap up seems like a straight shooter and a down to earth guy.

I agree with him Walker is going to come back better than ever after getting that 5th place.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2021, 06:41:46 AM »
You guys are so mean...

Stick a fork

Sweet jesus .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2021, 09:59:28 AM »
Yeah the interview with Palumbo Kamali on the O wrap up seems like a straight shooter and a down to earth guy.

I agree with him Walker is going to come back better than ever after getting that 5th place.
Walker should keep doing the Arnold as well.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2021, 10:35:01 AM »
His elbow joints are bigger than his arms but he makes up for it in cheek width.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 12:18:07 PM »
Kamali is a fat f*ck.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2021, 02:48:37 PM »
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2021, 03:13:07 PM »
She was at George Mason when I was there she had really good leg development at the time. This was at her peak size before she lost the weight

On the topic of Bethany Carter Howlett PhD, MBA, MS, CPT, CSCS, RD -

How much of this is true -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304463.msg4355749#msg4355749 .

Do you think you could out box her ? -

When you knew her, would you have allegedly have paid $2000 for the drawers? -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151393.msg2113176#msg2113176 .

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2021, 05:24:32 PM »
Bodybuilding is one fucked up activity.

Parachuting is 1000 X "safer" activity ,  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2021, 08:46:10 PM »
On the topic of Bethany Carter Howlett PhD, MBA, MS, CPT, CSCS, RD -

How much of this is true -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=304463.msg4355749#msg4355749 .

Do you think you could out box her ? -

When you knew her, would you have allegedly have paid $2000 for the drawers? -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151393.msg2113176#msg2113176 .

Bethany can’t box lol I still know her she would recognize me we were friends in college and on Facebook before I left the app. She married some kind of Chuby non lifting chef and had a little girl she post pics of all the time. So I guess she is happy now which is great. She was already much smaller a few years after college was doing figure or fitness stuff. She was a full on heavyweight in college much bigger. She lost a lot of weight and  changed her looks but she was big at one time 160 contest 185 walking around. Anyway I know she has some weird piercings and worked as a club promoter for a while kind of into the party scene not my scene I just knew her from campus and the gym. She’s as always nice to me we knew some of the same meatheads. I heard stories but I just knew here as a weightlifter  bodybuilder she would get mad if you called soemone a bodybuilder who she didn’t consider one lol. But yeah I know she was a little different with some of her backstory stuff

I saw her on campus and drove my jeep up on her with my shirt off hoped out and started talking  to her as I had seen her legs around campus but didn’t know her. She gave me her number and I called and asked her out but she was dating Kamala at the time so we just talked and became friends. Eventually once I got to know more meatheads we started having  more mutual friends and stayed in contact some over the years. I have heard bad stories but she was always nice and friendly in person in college

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2021, 09:31:54 PM »
Someone needs to follow him around and physically slap him every time he says something like :

growing like a weed
getting harder
doing battle
haters
etc...

and if he doesn't say it, and instead types it on his phone, they need to slap the phone out of his hand.

'Deep in the trenches today! Growing like a w...'

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2021, 11:36:43 PM »
Bethany can’t box lol I still know her she would recognize me we were friends in college and on Facebook before I left the app. She married some kind of Chuby non lifting chef and had a little girl she post pics of all the time. So I guess she is happy now which is great. She was already much smaller a few years after college was doing figure or fitness stuff. She was a full on heavyweight in college much bigger. She lost a lot of weight and  changed her looks but she was big at one time 160 contest 185 walking around. Anyway I know she has some weird piercings and worked as a club promoter for a while kind of into the party scene not my scene I just knew her from campus and the gym. She’s as always nice to me we knew some of the same meatheads. I heard stories but I just knew here as a weightlifter  bodybuilder she would get mad if you called soemone a bodybuilder who she didn’t consider one lol. But yeah I know she was a little different with some of her backstory stuff

I saw her on campus and drove my jeep up on her with my shirt off hoped out and started talking  to her as I had seen her legs around campus but didn’t know her. She gave me her number and I called and asked her out but she was dating Kamala at the time so we just talked and became friends. Eventually once I got to know more meatheads we started having  more mutual friends and stayed in contact some over the years. I have heard bad stories but she was always nice and friendly in person in college

Did you two sign up for MENSA together?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2021, 01:16:52 AM »

It's too bad you weren't a getbigger back then.  Otherwise when you hopped out of the jeep you'd have hung dong johnny on the spot and the next thing you know, she'd be burying the old baby's arm deep in her cunt!

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2021, 03:05:04 AM »
The blokes a gronk,turns a bodybuilding podcast into a race and religious issue

This. Lee Priest is a fkn knuckle-dragger

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2021, 11:32:00 AM »

What was it like being in the presence of a mega genius with 10 advanced degrees?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2021, 01:40:21 PM »
Lee Priest felt that Brandon Curry looked better than Ramy...  and a Ramy fan accused Lee of being a racist.

That’s awesome.  😂

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2021, 05:17:07 PM »

Good for him.    He looks pretty big there.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2021, 05:41:00 PM »
Def a good deed done! …

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2021, 08:09:06 PM »
Good for him.    He looks pretty big there.

He looks big he is just holding so much fluid his face is a pumpkin. He doesn't need to be that bloated he could change things up a little and still be huge with a face. Maybe occasionally back off take an anti estrogen reduce his test dosage drop his sodium cut out the twinkies something

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2021, 09:27:36 PM »
He looks big he is just holding so much fluid his face is a pumpkin. He doesn't need to be that bloated he could change things up a little and still be huge with a face. Maybe occasionally back off take an anti estrogen reduce his test dosage drop his sodium cut out the twinkies something

You do know you have the same issue? Bloated face.

Signs of High estrogen or kidney failure

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2021, 10:10:52 PM »

Take your own advices you cum sock.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2021, 10:32:27 PM »

for a guy who doesnt use drugs you seem pretty clued up