Author Topic: Planet Fitness  (Read 3394 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Planet Fitness
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2022, 08:27:53 AM »
Front what I know/have seen, this gym franchise is for the (homo) birds.

Prime likely belongs to one.

I don't think they have a sauna or steam room for him to schmoe around in. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2022, 08:33:51 AM »
f*ck that gym

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2022, 08:49:59 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2022, 08:53:07 AM »
The guy working (at PF) basically said "this gym is not for you" when looking me over. He didnt want me to join.

When I told him I would never, I was just there with her, he looked very relieved.  LOL

The complete irony was that their ad campaign was about being a "judgement free zone".

Which really meant, "judgement free AFTER we completely judge you and determine if you fit our criteria".
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2022, 10:12:24 AM »
Yeah actually looking at one of those makes it a lot easier in the am to have breakfast at the hotel vs finding something

They have a good selection of food, not just the packaged croissant and coffee some places provide.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2022, 10:14:45 AM »
The complete irony was that their ad campaign was about being a "judgement free zone".

Which really meant, "judgement free AFTER we completely judge you and determine if you fit our criteria".

The kid may have been doing it for my benefit as well as their managers.
You could tell he wasn't comfortable saying it, so they may ask them to "recommend" to some folks "it may not be for them".

One of my kids worked at one for a year or so, said the place was ridiculous with stupid rules, stupid managers...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2022, 10:17:42 AM »
The kid may have been doing it for my benefit as well as their managers.
You could tell he wasn't comfortable saying it, so they may ask them to "recommend" to some folks "it may not be for them".

One of my kids worked at one for a year or so, said the place was ridiculous with stupid rules, stupid managers...

I joined for a dollar once since it was next to a place where my kids went when they were little , and thought I could get workouts in.

Quit after a month.

Was ok I guess, just not for me.  Didn't see the extreme examples of gluttony and pizza that you see online, but just didn't like the vibe.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2022, 10:18:59 AM »
I joined for a dollar once since it was next to a place where my kids went when they were little , and thought I could get workouts in.

Quit after a month.

Was ok I guess, just not for me.  Didn't see the extreme examples of gluttony and pizza that you see online, but just didn't like the vibe.

I could see if one just wanted it for cardio and tanning. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2022, 01:23:53 PM »
Garbage Fitness can eat shit!
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2024, 08:08:19 PM »

Planet Fitness is defending its decision to ban the membership of a customer in Alaska who spoke out about a “man in women’s locker room shaving.”

Patricia Silva left the gym in Fairbanks, Alaska and shared a video on Facebook where she said: “I just came out of Planet Fitness. There is a man shaving in the women’s bathroom.”

She also said the man "woman" was in the locker room at the same time as a 12 year old girl.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/planet-fitness-cancels-membership-woman-who-pointed-out-biological-male-shaving-womens

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2024, 02:01:09 AM »

Planet Fitness is defending its decision to ban the membership of a customer in Alaska who spoke out about a “man in women’s locker room shaving.”

Patricia Silva left the gym in Fairbanks, Alaska and shared a video on Facebook where she said: “I just came out of Planet Fitness. There is a man shaving in the women’s bathroom.”

She also said the man "woman" was in the locker room at the same time as a 12 year old girl.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/planet-fitness-cancels-membership-woman-who-pointed-out-biological-male-shaving-womens

But they are "Judgement Free"  ::) ::)  Hypocritical libturd operation I guess...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2024, 02:17:51 AM »

I remember a world when a man going into a woman's bathroom was met with arrest and prosecution..

When women demanded equality I'm pretty sure they didn't envision this.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2024, 02:23:08 AM »
In that case Bhanks is in the clear.   :D ;D

LOL! :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2024, 02:30:39 AM »
Holiday Inn Express has a good free breakfast.

my well off uncle was a bar manager at a holiday inn back in the mid 70s to early 80s and he told me he hired the cocktail waiteresses totally based on thier sex appeal he did not even look at thier cv's

he also said johnny bench was a complete piece of fucking shit :D :D :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2024, 03:53:47 AM »
Any updates on bhanks Planet Pizza membership dues?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2024, 04:12:01 AM »

Is Bhanks perma-band here, or will he make his return?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 04:13:40 AM »

he'll look exactly the same or worse

he'll never improve ;)

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2024, 04:47:51 AM »

He’ll be back. I believe it was for 6 weeks, but I could be wrong. The Charlotte show is approaching. It must eat him up inside that he cannot post during “prep”

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2024, 04:49:12 AM »

He owes back dues which is unusual. Most planet pizza type places keep a card on file and charge you each month. It can be difficult to cancel the auto payments.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2024, 05:18:30 AM »
LOL! :)

Talk about being accurate!  ha ha ha !!!!! 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2024, 05:29:40 AM »
Planet fitness goes against everything I believe in. Their mantra of catering to people that don't train hard is disgusting. Even fat slobs are revered in real gyms for trying. In planet fitness in shape people are shamed.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2024, 05:42:13 AM »
He owes back dues which is unusual. Most planet pizza type places keep a card on file and charge you each month. It can be difficult to cancel the auto payments.

I thought that was the OBX gym. Are you saying he owes back dues at BOTH gyms!?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2024, 06:09:36 AM »

Yeah, but I bet you had to try real hard to tell he was a man... oh, wait a minute

http://www.louderwithcrowder.com/alaska-planet-fitness

I don't know who does X/Twitter but #BoycottPlanetFitness is trending, so maybe this could be their Bud Light moment
T

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2024, 08:00:02 AM »
I thought that was the OBX gym. Are you saying he owes back dues at BOTH gyms!?

The truth is always worse than he says.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2024, 08:02:01 AM »
Yeah, but I bet you had to try real hard to tell he was a man... oh, wait a minute

http://www.louderwithcrowder.com/alaska-planet-fitness

I don't know who does X/Twitter but #BoycottPlanetFitness is trending, so maybe this could be their Bud Light moment

She found Howard!