Author Topic: Paul Carter: “I went from around 175 to 205 that summer without much fat…”  (Read 2603 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Big Fake Choppers.

He said he has good teeth and forearms.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
I’m starting to think this guy has mental problems, including echolalia, as he repeats the same things over and over and over again.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci0JSxmgOE0/?igsh=cHZxbTV4ajdveHVq

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How come people keep reinventing the wheel? We had basic whole body routines that have been used for many decades recycled as HST. We have light weight pumping routines that were called muscle spinning in the 60's called ROB as in Rest only briefly.  Nothing new under the sun.

This super slow protocol was made popular by Ken Hutchins. He might have had medical issues but he always looked out of shape to me. Super slow was what Ken Hutchins came up with for a twist on Arthur Jones one set to failure on his machines. Hutchins wanted the rep slowed to a ridiculous level. He took Jones's MedX machines and modified the cam. Jones was furious with this and he also said he never recommended super slow reps. In some cases 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down. Ken Hutchins talked about training like he had all the answers but he looked out of shape.

It's good training protocol for rehab but where in sports do you do any training super slow?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
How come people keep reinventing the wheel? We had basic whole body routines that have been used for many decades recycled as HST. We have light weight pumping routines that were called muscle spinning in the 60's called ROB as in Rest only briefly.  Nothing new under the sun.

This super slow protocol was made popular by Ken Hutchins. He might have had medical issues but he always looked out of shape to me. Super slow was what Ken Hutchins came up with for a twist on Arthur Jones one set to failure on his machines. Hutchins wanted the rep slowed to a ridiculous level. He took Jones's MedX machines and modified the cam. Jones was furious with this and he also said he never recommended super slow reps. In some cases 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down. Ken Hutchins talked about training like he had all the answers but he looked out of shape.

It's good training protocol for rehab but where in sports do you do any training super slow?
That was my least favorite routine ever. It was excruciating routine and the gains were non existent. I actually lost strength and size.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
That was my least favorite routine ever. It was excruciating routine and the gains were non existent. I actually lost strength and size.

same thing happened to jordan peters when he tried big bad dyke isrealtels reps in reserve horseshit

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
same thing happened to jordan peters when he tried big bad dyke isrealtels reps in reserve horseshit
???

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Is Peters still on "TRT only"  ::) ::)

Looks bloated beyond belief... ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

I just shudder to think about the amount of food he is ingesting. And of course the drug regimen that is a job in itself.

He is one stacked fella though. Just the neck is nuts.

I "like" him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I just shudder to think about the amount of food he is ingesting. And of course the drug regimen that is a job in itself.

He is one stacked fella though. Just the neck is nuts.

I "like" him.
he must feel like shit
I just dropped 10lb of water bloat in the last week or so and fell 100% better
Hes not long for this world

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
I now train-wreck follow him. What is wrong with this man?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I now train-wreck follow him. What is wrong with this man?

It pisses people off when he's so hypocritical, sometimes he plays the sensitive man, sometimes he's the God fearing Christian and sometimes, or most often, the worst asshole. It did piss me off when he attacked me for something totally innocuous I said lol. If he'd at least let people respond in kind  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

wow, what's up with that ???

look he's free to do as he wishes as i have zero right to tell him what to do, but man that can't be too healthy

i'm sad actually coz he's got good dude with a good soul

shit fucking sucks

but if he's healthy like that them more power to him coz it's his choice to be that massive

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
It pisses people off when he's so hypocritical, sometimes he plays the sensitive man, sometimes he's the God fearing Christian and sometimes, or most often, the worst asshole. It did piss me off when he attacked me for something totally innocuous I said lol. If he'd at least let people respond in kind  :D

I usually don’t like to do psychoactive on people but I wonder what drives this.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

look he's free to do as he wishes as i have zero right to tell him what to do, but man that can't be too healthy

shit fucking sucks

but if he's healthy like that them more power to him coz it's his choice to be that massive

Last time he quit because the gf said, "tell me, are you going to die soon?" JP says he feels he has one bulk and prep in him and he's confident he can can escape then and be healthy. But as we know, there are no guarantees. I don't have a problem with taking risks obviously, more power to him, I think he knows the risks.

Some have said the gf is the brains in that relationship, that she actually does all the diets and workout programming. I don't know.

One of the few bbers where I can actually watch them workout with some interest.

And like I said, imagine the food load. Probably like 1500- 2000 grams of carbs and 700 grams of protein lol. Just a guess but it's up there obviously.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Last time he quit because the gf said, "tell me, are you going to die soon?" JP says he feels he has one bulk and prep in him and he's confident he can can escape then and be healthy. But as we know, there are no guarantees. I don't have a problem with taking risks obviously, more power to him, I think he knows the risks.

Some have said the gf is the brains in that relationship, that she actually does all the diets and workout programming. I don't know.

One of the few bbers where I can actually watch them workout with some interest.

And like I said, imagine the food load. Probably like 1500- 2000 grams of carbs and 700 grams of protein lol. Just a guess but it's up there obviously.

you think he eats that much protien?

big paul goes up to 1000 carb grams but 2000? fuck

i'm upping protien to a bit over 1 gram per pound after watching this vid, most guys seem to say 1.25 grams per pound like the guys in thinkbig bodybuilding

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

shit fucking sucks

He tried to quit the gear for a bit and do "TRT only" (when everyone was seizing up from the clot-shot) but it didn't last long... Addicted...
Never watched any of his videos...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
He tried to quit the gear for a bit and do "TRT only" (when everyone was seizing up from the clot-shot) but it didn't last long... Addicted...
Never watched any of his videos...

that's too bad

he def had some beast strength

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
you think he eats that much protien?

big paul goes up to 1000 carb grams but 2000? fuck

i'm upping protien to a bit over 1 gram per pound after watching this vid, most guys seem to say 1.25 grams per pound like the guys in thinkbig bodybuilding

I'm not sure but I'd say at least 500 grams protein easily.

I have a friend who isn't even in the same universe compared to JP and he eats 1500 carbs and 450 grams protein "easy," without even using shakes. This is on push phases, not all the time.

JPs forearms look pretty fat there, I think he must be pushing at an all time high food intake right now.

I never could eat more than 300 grams of protein a day. Not that it would have helped necessarily but I would have liked to see what would happen with say 400 grams for 3-4 months or whatever. All the studies say increased protein increases lbm almost automatically, but there are limitations to the studies, and obviously a ceiling effect to the protein. But high protein "works" to a degree I'm sure, it's not an accident all the all time freaks used extremely high proteins with the extreme PED stacks, some like Martin Kjellström here in my town went through 5 kilos of whey a week.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I'm not sure but I'd say at least 500 grams protein easily.

I have a friend who isn't even in the same universe compared to JP and he eats 1500 carbs and 450 grams protein "easy," without even using shakes. This is on push phases, not all the time.

JPs forearms look pretty fat there, I think he must be pushing at an all time high food intake right now.

I never could eat more than 300 grams of protein a day. Not that it would have helped necessarily but I would have liked to see what would happen with say 400 grams for 3-4 months or whatever. All the studies say increased protein increases lbm almost automatically, but there are limitations to the studies, and obviously a ceiling effect to the protein. But high protein "works" to a degree I'm sure, it's not an accident all the all time freaks used extremely high proteins with the extreme PED stacks, some like Martin Kjellström here in my town went through 5 kilos of whey a week.

yep he does have fat forearms and those wrists look 10 inches round

think he does a 5 day split, 2 on/1 off/1 on/1off on a push/pull/legs split