Author Topic: Leverage Squat Injury  (Read 402 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Leverage Squat Injury
« on: March 22, 2024, 12:28:25 PM »
While resting on the machine...  :-[

i=_hQRmLU2OpZKyxYd

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Leverage Squat Injury
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 12:34:27 PM »
The one @1:20 is way worse, holy crap :o

I'll stick to front squats from now on :-\

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 12:44:27 PM »
The one @1:20 is way worse, holy crap :o

I'll stick to front squats from now on :-\

Scary stuff...
Happening more and more these days (or it seems, may be the camera thing (everyone has one), folks attempting more than they can handle, etc...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2024, 01:20:08 PM »
Fodasse.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 10:20:11 PM »
Once I  do a set,I do not  sit down...........I never sit down during my entire workout unless it`s a seated exercise......I do sit for a few between body parts.

This cat shoulda` followed my example..........why sit he didn`t look tired.........hope he  recovers though.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2024, 11:47:45 PM »
The gym is one of the most dangerous places in the world, on the one hand for your body by doing movements that will patiently destroy you like the squat or the deadlift, on the other hand because it concentrates a lot of people.
However, common sense, mastery of one's own emotions and one's ego are the qualities least well distributed within the human species.
This is why firearms should be banned to the public and people who commit traffic violations should be severely punished.
$

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2024, 12:00:29 AM »
The gym is one of the most dangerous places in the world, on the one hand for your body by doing movements that will patiently destroy you like the squat or the deadlift, on the other hand because it concentrates a lot of world.
However, common sense, mastery of one's own emotions and one's ego are the qualities least well distributed within the human species.
This is why firearms should be banned to the public and people who commit traffic violations should be severely punished.
???

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 12:09:02 AM »
avoid the risk of injury by thinking carefully about the consequences of your own choice of movements but also by paying extreme attention to the behavior of other people.
$