Author Topic: gyno question  (Read 878 times)

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
gyno question
« on: May 05, 2010, 05:21:45 PM »
I know a buddy that's kinda worried about this and wants to know if he's over reacting..I think he has nothing to worry about personally. Anywho, he did a cycle about 6 months ago and just recently he noticed he had a small little bump under one of his niples, nothing massive. I think he said something about he was just recently taking dhea? Anyways he was squeezing it and clear sticky fluid came out. Any idea of what that is so I can put him at ease? I told him to stop taking what he was taking because it came on only when he started using dhea. Question: what is it and why is he lactating haha. Thanks guys.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: gyno question
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 07:10:09 PM »
I know a buddy that's kinda worried about this and wants to know if he's over reacting..I think he has nothing to worry about personally. Anywho, he did a cycle about 6 months ago and just recently he noticed he had a small little bump under one of his niples, nothing massive. I think he said something about he was just recently taking dhea? Anyways he was squeezing it and clear sticky fluid came out. Any idea of what that is so I can put him at ease? I told him to stop taking what he was taking because it came on only when he started using dhea. Question: what is it and why is he lactating haha. Thanks guys.

Tell him to take a pregnancy test.  That's probably it.

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 07:53:30 PM »
Tell him to take a pregnancy test.  That's probably it.

haha. anyway if your dumbass friend start taking shits without even knowing the side effects of them, too bad for him

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 09:40:59 PM »
Although very funny haha, that was absolutely no fucking help.  All good though, I take it no one has any idea.  Well I'll let him know to read more into the shit he took.  Thanks for nothin! haha. ;D