Author Topic: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats  (Read 28775 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2023, 11:32:32 PM »
Priorities.

California to BAN Skittles in state where children can get sex changes without parents approval
The chemicals have been linked to reproductive issues, but so have sex changes.
Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
May 23, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/california-to-ban-skittles-in-state-where-children-can-get-sex-changes-without-parents-approval?utm_campaign=64487

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2023, 06:03:19 PM »
Nordstrom slashing over 300 jobs in San Francisco store closures: report
High-end retailer announced it is closing both its downtown San Francisco locations citing 'dynamics' of the area
By Breck Dumas , Louis Casiano
Published May 25, 2023
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/nordstrom-slashing-300-jobs-san-francisco-store-closures

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2023, 05:45:32 PM »
Old Navy store in downtown San Francisco set to close, following other retailers
Other retailers like Nordstrom's have also announced store closures in the downtown San Francisco area
By Louis Casiano
Published May 26, 2023
https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/old-navy-store-downtown-san-francisco-close-retailers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #228 on: May 27, 2023, 06:20:35 PM »
Retailers fleeing the crime ridden streets of SanFran for safer grounds that don't promote and accept drug addicted criminals as "normal"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 29, 2023, 06:46:13 PM »
Retailers fleeing the crime ridden streets of SanFran for safer grounds that don't promote and accept drug addicted criminals as "normal"

Parts of that city look like a third world country.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 29, 2023, 07:43:42 PM »
Parts of that city look like a third world country.

It has been many decades since I've been to San Francisco so I would not know whether it really looks like a third world country or whether this is simply how the media choses to sensationally portray it because it sells. Often in person these problems seem less than we thought they were. This was the case with the Portland BLM riots. The media made it appear as if the whole city had gone up in flames and broken storefront windows, when in truth it was a small area of downtown. This is also true of the homeless problem. Their trash laden 'campgrounds' are plenty bad... but they are not nearly as prevalent as the media would like us to believe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 30, 2023, 11:11:15 AM »
It has been many decades since I've been to San Francisco so I would not know whether it really looks like a third world country or whether this is simply how the media choses to sensationally portray it because it sells. Often in person these problems seem less than we thought they were. This was the case with the Portland BLM riots. The media made it appear as if the whole city had gone up in flames and broken storefront windows, when in truth it was a small area of downtown. This is also true of the homeless problem. Their trash laden 'campgrounds' are plenty bad... but they are not nearly as prevalent as the media would like us to believe.

People being allowed to take a dump in the middle of sidewalks and numerous businesses fleeing the city has nothing to do with media sensationalization. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 30, 2023, 11:36:54 AM »
Giant grocery chain fighting to keep stores open as theft, violence has 'increased exponentially:' Report
A Whole Foods in San Francisco closed after being open barely a year due to safety concerns
By Kristine Parks | Fox News
Published May 30, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/giant-grocery-chain-fighting-keep-stores-open-theft-violence-increased-exponentially-report

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #233 on: May 30, 2023, 04:19:19 PM »

I was in Oakland in February for a memorial service.  One wrong turn and it was like an urban scene from the Walking Dead.  Block after block of trashed RVs, all manner of debris in the road, forcing me to zig zag to get through it, drums with fires burning.  This wasn’t the whole town, but there were other disaster areas.

The hotel where we stayed had a fence around it and a 24-hour security guard at the entrance, who would ask for your room number.  I stayed at the same hotel 21 years ago, and it had no such security measures then.

The Enterprise rep was adamant that we not leave anything visible in the car after parking.  He said that they have 50-60 break-ins every month.

I’ll put it this way - it was much worse than the Portland I visited in Oct ’21.  It seems San Fran is the same or worse.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #234 on: May 30, 2023, 04:27:35 PM »
I was in Oakland in February for a memorial service.  One wrong turn and it was like an urban scene from the Walking Dead.  Block after block of trashed RVs, all manner of debris in the road, forcing me to zig zag to get through it, drums with fires burning.  This wasn’t the whole town, but there were other disaster areas.

The hotel where we stayed had a fence around it and a 24-hour security guard at the entrance, who would ask for your room number.  I stayed at the same hotel 21 years ago, and it had no such security measures then.

The Enterprise rep was adamant that we not leave anything visible in the car after parking.  He said that they have 50-60 break-ins every month.

I’ll put it this way - it was much worse than the Portland I visited in Oct ’21.  It seems San Fran is the same or worse.

Other than that it was nice?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2023, 05:35:18 PM »
Other than that it was nice?

;D

It was actually wonderful to see friends and family I hadn't seen in 20-30 years.  It was a sad occasion, though, because my late cousin's son had OD on fentanyl just before Christmas.  He would've turned 20 this month.  :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: June 02, 2023, 11:16:21 PM »
California city faces fury of residents at community meeting: Who wants to live like this?!
Oakland has seen a 7% increase in robberies from 2022, putting a strain on local businesses
Madeline Coggins
Published June 2, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-city-faces-fury-residents-community-meeting-wants-live-like-this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #238 on: June 02, 2023, 11:18:47 PM »
California city faces fury of residents at community meeting: Who wants to live like this?!
Oakland has seen a 7% increase in robberies from 2022, putting a strain on local businesses
Madeline Coggins
Published June 2, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-city-faces-fury-residents-community-meeting-wants-live-like-this

White liberals do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2023, 11:31:22 PM »
California Senate Approves $300 Weekly Checks for Unemployed Illegals
Susannah Luthi
May 31, 2023
https://freebeacon.com/california/california-senate-approves-300-weekly-checks-for-unemployed-illegals/

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2023, 01:09:10 AM »
California Senate Approves $300 Weekly Checks for Unemployed Illegals
Susannah Luthi
May 31, 2023
https://freebeacon.com/california/california-senate-approves-300-weekly-checks-for-unemployed-illegals/

Just imagine if Newsom got to the White House.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 05, 2023, 07:15:57 PM »
Just imagine if Newsom got to the White House.

He would be horrible, but it's definitely a possibility.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: June 06, 2023, 11:55:35 PM »
'Deadly consequences' of Los Angeles DA Gascon's 'soft-on-crime' approach felt after murder suspect released
Los Angeles Deputy DA alleged retaliation, punishments by DA George Gascon for opposing soft-on-crime measures
By Christopher Lopez | Fox News
Published June 5, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/deadly-consequences-felt-los-angeles-da-gascons-soft-on-crime-murder-suspect-released

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: June 06, 2023, 11:59:07 PM »
San Francisco is 'worse than Afghanistan': Immigrant store owner begs city for help amid theft epidemic
"At least in Afghanistan the Taliban will cut your hand off and people are afraid to commit such a crime."
Katie Daviscourt
Jun 4, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/san-francisco-is-worse-than-afghanistan-immigrant-store-owner-begs-city-for-help-amid-theft-epidemic

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2023, 05:41:07 PM »
https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/06/09/california-bill-would-charge-any-parent-doesnt-affirm-transgenderism-child-abuse/

BREAKING: California Bill Would Charge Any Parent Who Doesn’t Affirm Transgenderism With ‘Child Abuse’

A recently amended California bill would add “affirming” the sexual transition of a child to the state’s standard for parental responsibility and child welfare—making any parent who doesn’t affirm transgenderism for their child guilty of abuse under California state law.

AB 957 passed California’s State Assembly on May 3, but a co-sponsor amended it after hours in California’s State Senate on June 6.

Assembly Member Lori Wilson, D-Suisun City, wrote the bill and introduced it on Feb. 14. State Sen. Scott Weiner, D-San Francisco, co-sponsored it. Wilson’s child identifies as transgender.

Originally, AB 957 required courts to consider whether a child’s parents were “gender-affirming” in custody cases. Wiener’s amendment completely rewrites California’s standard of child care.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2023, 06:01:35 PM »
https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/06/09/california-bill-would-charge-any-parent-doesnt-affirm-transgenderism-child-abuse/

BREAKING: California Bill Would Charge Any Parent Who Doesn’t Affirm Transgenderism With ‘Child Abuse’

A recently amended California bill would add “affirming” the sexual transition of a child to the state’s standard for parental responsibility and child welfare—making any parent who doesn’t affirm transgenderism for their child guilty of abuse under California state law.

AB 957 passed California’s State Assembly on May 3, but a co-sponsor amended it after hours in California’s State Senate on June 6.

Assembly Member Lori Wilson, D-Suisun City, wrote the bill and introduced it on Feb. 14. State Sen. Scott Weiner, D-San Francisco, co-sponsored it. Wilson’s child identifies as transgender.

Originally, AB 957 required courts to consider whether a child’s parents were “gender-affirming” in custody cases. Wiener’s amendment completely rewrites California’s standard of child care.
Absolutely fucked. Why are dems so interested in our childrens sexuality ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #246 on: June 09, 2023, 06:13:19 PM »

That sick pervert again? Talk about someone whose face just screams "groomer".

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 09, 2023, 06:32:34 PM »
That sick pervert again? Talk about someone whose face just screams "groomer".

He continually drafts awful legislation.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2023, 07:04:14 PM »
"UP YOUR ALLEY"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #249 on: June 09, 2023, 07:44:16 PM »
The amazing Gavin Newsome will be Hannity's guest on Monday.  Can't wait.