Author Topic: How common is bunk gear?  (Read 2465 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
How common is bunk gear?
« on: May 26, 2023, 03:09:11 PM »
Watched a humorous saga unfold at the gym this week. Two kids who are too young to be using are in fact using gear. They humbly  ::) talk rather loudly about their experiences as they've both grown like weeds steadily over the past 6 or 7 months. I Have no idea what they run, how much they take, how long their cycle etc... but their attitudes and personalities have grown with their physiques.

Anyway both were curiously deflated this week, in terms of confidence, not very boisterous at all this week.

From what I gathered they believe they wete sold bunk gear recently. In the locker room they were talking about the injections left very large, painful "mushy" lumps, and it was much harder to push/inject into the muscle than anything else theyve used. Checking each others 'lumps' out. LOL. One guy said his went away after 4 or 5 days.

Then an older guy, carries himself like an ex-con and apparently sells gear too, tells the kids that it would cost just as much to bottle and label "bunk" gear plus you would then lose money once word got out that you're selling garbage. Says he's never encountered fake gear in 35 years of steroid use.

1. What do you suppose the kids were sold? They said they thought they were buy testosterone- i didn't hear what ester.

2. Is bunk gear a myth like the convict said?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: How common is bunk gear?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 05:59:14 PM »
Dirty needles.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 08:59:50 PM »
Dirty needles.

Ha. You'd figure people would know better.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 03:06:55 AM »
Watched a humorous saga unfold at the gym this week. Two kids who are too young to be using are in fact using gear. They humbly  ::) talk rather loudly about their experiences as they've both grown like weeds steadily over the past 6 or 7 months. I Have no idea what they run, how much they take, how long their cycle etc... but their attitudes and personalities have grown with their physiques.

Anyway both were curiously deflated this week, in terms of confidence, not very boisterous at all this week.

From what I gathered they believe they wete sold bunk gear recently. In the locker room they were talking about the injections left very large, painful "mushy" lumps, and it was much harder to push/inject into the muscle than anything else theyve used. Checking each others 'lumps' out. LOL. One guy said his went away after 4 or 5 days.

Then an older guy, carries himself like an ex-con and apparently sells gear too, tells the kids that it would cost just as much to bottle and label "bunk" gear plus you would then lose money once word got out that you're selling garbage. Says he's never encountered fake gear in 35 years of steroid use.

1. What do you suppose the kids were sold? They said they thought they were buy testosterone- i didn't hear what ester.

2. Is bunk gear a myth like the convict said?

A lot of junk is being sold to young people like this, the same thing happens online, first they launch a new brand with an acceptable strength in their dosage and once they publish the laboratory results and sell that first batch with people giving good references then they start selling the junk lots underdosed and that's where they make a lot of money.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 09:19:37 AM »
A lot of junk is being sold to young people like this, the same thing happens online, first they launch a new brand with an acceptable strength in their dosage and once they publish the laboratory results and sell that first batch with people giving good references then they start selling the junk lots underdosed and that's where they make a lot of money.

I suppose this could ne the case. But why the lumps all of the sudden? It could have been a dirty or reused needle but both guy? I highly doubt they share needles. Theyve been using for at least 4 or 5 months straight with no problems. Would a product that was working just fine suddenly produce massive swelling when it becomes underdosed?

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 04:35:43 AM »
I suppose this could ne the case. But why the lumps all of the sudden? It could have been a dirty or reused needle but both guy? I highly doubt they share needles. Theyve been using for at least 4 or 5 months straight with no problems. Would a product that was working just fine suddenly produce massive swelling when it becomes underdosed?
One could think of dirty needles or a bad injection technique if it were only to one of the guys that happens to it, but it is no coincidence to happens for both of them, so we could think that the product is contaminated or some component produces that effect.  unfortunately there are only a few good sources with legitimate human grade products out there and only a few people  know...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 01:56:23 PM »
Bunk or under dosed. Know your source.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2023, 10:28:32 PM »
I've had bad gear before.

My left delt was in so much pain i almost went to the hospital.

That's why i buy all my stuff in Mexico now.

I wouldn't say it's common, but there are plenty of guys selling bad gear.

I had the best sources for years, but when i left the game 10 years ago i lost my connections.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2023, 02:24:40 PM »
I've had bad gear before.

My left delt was in so much pain i almost went to the hospital.

That's why i buy all my stuff in Mexico now.

I wouldn't say it's common, but there are plenty of guys selling bad gear.

I had the best sources for years, but when i left the game 10 years ago i lost my connections.

Any idea what caused the pain?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2023, 07:16:13 PM »
Any idea what caused the pain?

Not sure, the source told me it was a "bad batch".

I inquired more and he didn't respond.

I had been using him for a few orders with good results, but after that never again.

I've never made gear myself so not sure what could cause that.

The swelling was insane, no redness or heat. No fever. Maybe too much BA?

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2023, 05:45:00 PM »
  I never got "bunk" oils in the sense that they were underdosed or had no hormone completely, but 100% some gear that was painful post injection.  It's usually the UGLs adding to much BA/BB to the oil to prevent bacterial contamination, ironically. 

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2023, 04:02:18 AM »
Not sure, the source told me it was a "bad batch".

I inquired more and he didn't respond.

I had been using him for a few orders with good results, but after that never again.

I've never made gear myself so not sure what could cause that.

The swelling was insane, no redness or heat. No fever. Maybe too much BA?

testosterone propionate and sust (has test propionate) has PPI, but it shouldn't bei nsane pain, just bearable pain for a couple of days

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2023, 05:15:14 PM »
testosterone propionate and sust (has test propionate) has PPI, but it shouldn't bei nsane pain, just bearable pain for a couple of days

Yeah, i always got a little PIP from Prop and Sust for 2-3 days.

But the pain i experienced with the bad batch was insane and the swelling was crazy. I could barely sleep.