Author Topic: The biggest killer of young black males in the USA  (Read 60197 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: The biggest killer of young black males in the USA
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2015, 07:01:07 PM »
and this is what really made me wonder

another black manager,  who actually preferred white and asian employees  to his own race was called a traitor and uncle tom

and a  house n-----a  cause he was light skinned and his gf was white

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2015, 07:10:20 PM »
In some areas and in other areas not so much. Take a look at car design, and the Chinese have a real problem with IP. Copying everything. The Japanese are known for refinement. Take a look at the car industry, the Germans for instance come out with whiz-bang electronics, and the Japanese wait until all the bugs are worked out before introducing it. Also, Toyota and Honda are among the worst when it comes to bringing new cars to the market. This is based on their corporate culture. Many Asian cultures are more collectivist in nature.
This also helps to hinder creativity and diversity in ideas. The group over-rides the individual, so what happens is that individual creativity is stifled. As many foreigners say, that America is a place to make money, and America is a place that encourages entrepreneurship amongst it's people.

This isn't an inherent lack of creativity, it's the way commerce relates to respective cultures. Even some of those counterfeits show a good deal of creativity.  :D  Like I said, the greatest period of American innovation- not to diminish the achievements at all- but those achievements were emblems and results of a specific era and zeitgeist. Ambition wasn't invented in America, but American ambition- especially as it existed in the 19th and 20th centuries- could not have existed anywhere else.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2015, 07:13:28 PM »
and this is what really made me wonder

another black manager,  who actually preferred white and asian employees  to his own race was called a traitor and uncle tom

and a  house n-----a  cause he was light skinned and his gf was white

Did one of the black employees have twins named L'emonjelo and O'ranjelo?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2015, 07:18:47 PM »
tyrone and rayvon

seriously bro it was like they really wanted to see how much they could get away with, like being lazy was cool

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2015, 07:30:10 PM »
tyrone and rayvon

seriously bro it was like they really wanted to see how much they could get away with, like being lazy was cool

Far be it from me to say your anecdotal experiences with black employees aren't representative of how most black employees behave, but I work in white collar NYC and I see plenty of incompetence, laziness and apathy coming from white employees- hell, employees of all races. I have to admit that white guys do have a special knack for making incompetence look like productivity, but I think people just tend to let selective events reinforce opinions they already have. Like the whole "asians are less creative" discussion that just occurred a few posts ago. There is no realistic level of creative disparity that could exist or any other logical reason to explain why Asians are outperformed so drastically by whites in the workplace, but people will bend over backwards looking.  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »
heres my experience at a store i managed

all the asians were on time and worked hard never complained, arabs to for that matter

most of the blacks were late, complained,  called you racist were on the cell phones most of the time, and got fired within a year.

Another of one of the many examples to show that Blacks are their own worse enemies. Despite an "unwritten" policy that there had to be some Blacks in the department my brother manage there was a HUGE disincentive NOT to hire Blacks. Generally speaking, they are the worse workers, complain the most, more likely to be late and leave early and far more likely to cause trouble. Add to that it was much, much harder to terminate a Black than a non Black.

Bad worker/hard to fire. Hire only because you have to but keep it at a minimum.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2015, 09:59:25 PM »
93 percent of blacks shot in the usa are shot by other blacks

82% of white people are shot by white people.

People usually fight, argue, assault, rape, and kill those who are live them, and people usually live in groups much like themselves - age, race, etc. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2015, 10:28:09 PM »
This isn't an inherent lack of creativity, it's the way commerce relates to respective cultures. Even some of those counterfeits show a good deal of creativity.  :D  Like I said, the greatest period of American innovation- not to diminish the achievements at all- but those achievements were emblems and results of a specific era and zeitgeist. Ambition wasn't invented in America, but American ambition- especially as it existed in the 19th and 20th centuries- could not have existed anywhere else.
Neither that as well. In many cases it's more of a not needing to think outside the box, what's the reason for it? Especially if something is working just fine.
There is a certain admiration and also frustration with such thinking. Admiration because many times when it comes certain objects or something like martial arts, over time it gets refined---perfected, it becomes elegant, evolved. Toyota's way of business for example, is an example of efficency (when implimented a certain way) and used by many in the coorporate world. Like wise, Sun Tzu's The Art of War is studied to this day by historians and taught around military academies around the world. Frustration, because sometimes the business practices and schooling can hinder a person from forming an individual solution or getting things in the pipeline quicker.
One thing, is that Japan used to be the king of electronics, in cars and products. In cars today, that goes to the Germans, in terms of products, it's a grab. Korea is right up there with them, although, i have read that it has been due to copying the Japanese way and methodology. I don't know how much of that is true or not.
If i am incorrect on anything, please correct me, and excuse my ignorance.

No, ambition was not born here, but it is encouraged here, probably far more than any other place on earth.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2015, 10:39:55 PM »
82% of white people are shot by white people.

People usually fight, argue, assault, rape, and kill those who are live them, and people usually live in groups much like themselves - age, race, etc. 

But how often, proportionate to the population, are White people murdering other Whites as compared to Black people murdering other Blacks?

To take an extreme example, if we had only one White person murdered by another White we'd have a 100%. If a 100 Blacks were murdered by 75 other Blacks that would be 75%.

Just like it might not be the case that Blacks commit the majority of violent crime. But since they are only 12% of the population and, say, committed 35% of the violent crime, even though it's not a majority it is a disproportionate representation. 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2015, 11:17:37 PM »
Asians are 1000 times more creative than us, we are a bunch of morons compared to Asians. They could own the world if they decided to
japs copied america made it more efficient, koreans try to copy japs and the chinks have no sense of quality or innovation

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2015, 04:19:32 AM »
Africa. You got the sahara for the north, and sea all around the rest of Africa, so African stay confined from other culture for a long time.
When trade and cutural exchange between europe asia and arabic world, were a norm in the past, Africa was still an isolated country, with no benefit from other culture.

When i look at usa i think that being isolated from other culture is a also a norm for african-american. They are impermeable to other culture. Hebrew female raised by single mother making children with hebrew male raised by single mother, living on welfare, gang stuff, etc etc.

Everything positive, like being educated and polite, talking a correct english, not relying on welfare, is considered as a white stuff.

Why asian succeed ? Because they did the amalgame between asian and white culture, only taking the best of the two.

asstropin

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2015, 05:02:58 AM »
This is the answer to OP's question.

An honest debate about the overall state of African Americans would reveal that social programs have been a disaster. So, the fallback is to blame racism.

Wanna make a Liberals' head explode, point out the performance of Asian Americans despite also having to deal with racism.

The second you talk about reducing the size of government and making cuts to social programs, who is affected the most and the first to cry racism? Government likes to be big and the best way to do that is to hand out free shit to people who expect it in order to buy votes.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2015, 05:07:26 AM »
Part of the reason is a perpetual victimhood that has been helped along by the left. By establishing that black people are victims, and the need for a voting block, certain social policies have actually hindered black folk instead of helping them. Aided also by a almost sinister type of moral relativism, feminism, racism, and "unable-ism", along with a inferiority complex amongst other things, you have a recipe for disaster.

Very, very good.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2015, 07:28:04 AM »
Neither that as well. In many cases it's more of a not needing to think outside the box, what's the reason for it? Especially if something is working just fine.

Yes, or in other words " it's the way commerce relates to respective cultures" as stated in the post you were responding to.

No, ambition was not born here, but it is encouraged here, probably far more than any other place on earth.

Or, in other words, "American ambition- especially as it existed in the 19th and 20th centuries- could not have existed anywhere else" as stated in the post you were responding to.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2015, 07:29:57 AM »
Social programs have negatively impacted blacks far greater than whites. A quick look at teen pregnancy rates in Harlem pre-welfare will confirm my opinion.

You'd be looking at the wrong stats, though. The real culprits would be the so-called war on drugs and the rise of the industrial incarceration complex, which have had a way more detrimental impact.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2015, 07:36:44 AM »
The so-called "Great Society", aka welfare, is nothing more than a form of indentured servitude.  And that's regardless of the tint of one's skin.   Liberals don't mean well, they mean to dig a well and throw what it truly means to be an American down it.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2015, 07:39:18 AM »
guess what folks it isn't the police

93 percent of blacks shot in the usa are shot by other blacks

why aren't they rioting about this  ???

the biggest killer of whites will no doubt be (to a similar extent) whites. murder stats generally show that victims are nearly always killed by perps of the same ethnicity.

i suppose what makes people riot is when those that are paid to protect and uphold the law are quite frequently seen shooting and killing people unnecessarily.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2015, 08:00:48 AM »

the biggest killer of whites will no doubt be (to a similar extent) whites. murder stats generally show that victims are nearly always killed by perps of the same ethnicity.

i suppose what makes people riot is when those that are paid to protect and uphold the law are quite frequently seen shooting and killing people unnecessarily.

this

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2015, 08:25:39 AM »
Dindu nuffin is the biggest killer ever.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2015, 08:30:43 AM »

You're being too rational.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2015, 01:45:38 AM »

im stirring shit to a degree

I am not a fan of the rioting

I don't understand how stealing electronic goods and looting stores

is a viable way of protesting against injustice

seems to me its mainly an excuse to commit crime
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2015, 02:20:59 AM »
The so-called "Great Society", aka welfare, is nothing more than a form of indentured servitude.  And that's regardless of the tint of one's skin.   Liberals don't mean well, they mean to dig a well and throw what it truly means to be an American down it.

Didn't you read Al Doggitty's post? The problem is not the Welfare State which has destroyed black families by making the father an unnecessary accessory and creating an intergenerational cycle of government dependency. It's the fact that drugs are illegal.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2015, 02:25:51 AM »

Absolutely right, shouldn't even be policing those f'n shitholes. Just let Darwin work his black on black magic and send the coroner out after to pick up the garbage. No abusive racism/no riots or lawsuits = win-win.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2015, 02:32:30 AM »
i don't suppose many (sane) people are fans of cops emptying their guns into suspects lying incapacitated on the ground either!

also i would imagine the majority of protesters are not stealing or looting but you will always get the criminal elements that will try to take advantage of such events.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2015, 02:53:25 AM »
i don't suppose many (sane) people are fans of cops emptying their guns into suspects lying incapacitated on the ground either!

also i would imagine the majority of protesters are not stealing or looting but you will always get the criminal elements that will try to take advantage of such events.

look at the stats

there are a core of genuine protestors - decent people

and a pack of idiots just looking to cause shit
T