Author Topic: Has anybody gone to visit Titus or Kelly?  (Read 20387 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Has anybody gone to visit Titus or Kelly?
« on: April 09, 2006, 12:11:59 PM »
I'm sure they are both eligible for regular jail visits. I'd think somebody would have gone to see him or her by now. I don't mean this as a show of support for Craig or Kelly.... I'm just curious.

FWIW, After 3-4 months, most inmates will go to see any visitor they get in jail. Visits are a good way of breaking the day-to-day boredom of County jail.
a

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Has anybody gone to visit Titus or Kelly?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 09:30:01 PM »
I have a scheduled conjugal with Kelly on April 26th. Immediately following that I have a scheduled conjugal with Craig. Apparently, threesomes are prohibited in CCDC, and so apparently Craig and Kelly figured this was the next best thing.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Special "Penetration Penitentiary" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 12:34:05 PM »
Aha, the classic osmosis sexual transference slight of hand deal!! Cool.  ;)  Whereas one hand washes another on the outside... in prison, one hand smells another...err....ummm...  (Take me to a happy place) <shudder>

Also... saw special on San Quentin and heard a group of guys talk about Scott Peterson being the "ultimate trophy" for them.. (not sure if they meant to bend over a bench or shank - still didn't know when he said, "I'd break a pencil off in him!" btw) .. anyhow, was wondering... will Craig be someone's trophy (wife)?  Will Kelly's practice as a ditch diver come in handy and make her even more suited to prison life on the women's side? just thinkin....

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 09:34:28 AM »
I'm sure they are both eligible for regular jail visits. I'd think somebody would have gone to see him or her by now. I don't mean this as a show of support for Craig or Kelly.... I'm just curious.

FWIW, After 3-4 months, most inmates will go to see any visitor they get in jail. Visits are a good way of breaking the day-to-day boredom of County jail.
Wanna go with me, Tom?  It'd break up MY day, too.  Besides, it's raining here in L.A. today.  Seriously, folks, there's nothing like attending the live theater of an American murder trial.  I encourage ya'll to do this at least ONCE in your lives.  (Note: I'm not fond of Las Vegas, otherwise I'd be there now.)  Hey, maybe we should All go--en masse.  Led by Shock and Awe.  Give us something to chat about the rest of our virtual lives. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 11:38:21 AM »
Well I know one guy who gone by and welcomed them.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 12:05:08 PM »
Wanna go with me, Tom?  It'd break up MY day, too.  Besides, it's raining here in L.A. today.  Seriously, folks, there's nothing like attending the live theater of an American murder trial.  I encourage ya'll to do this at least ONCE in your lives.  (Note: I'm not fond of Las Vegas, otherwise I'd be there now.)  Hey, maybe we should All go--en masse.  Led by Shock and Awe.  Give us something to chat about the rest of our virtual lives. 

I'd gladly checkout the trial for a day. Most times though, trials are incredibly boring. I actually think Craig would hangout and talk to me for a 20 minute phone/jailhouse visit though. He came over to my house in Venice a few times, and I'm pretty sure he would be just sitting around watching bad TV in his cell.

Visiting someone in County Jail takes a minimum of 3-4 hours here in Los Angeles, so I'm guessing it would take a few hours in Vegas as well.

Road trip? :)
a

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 12:32:47 PM »
I'd gladly checkout the trial for a day. Most times though, trials are incredibly boring. I actually think Craig would hangout and talk to me for a 20 minute phone/jailhouse visit though. He came over to my house in Venice a few times, and I'm pretty sure he would be just sitting around watching bad TV in his cell.

Visiting someone in County Jail takes a minimum of 3-4 hours here in Los Angeles, so I'm guessing it would take a few hours in Vegas as well.

I'm in Vegas, come on down!!! ;D

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 12:45:34 PM »
don't you think Ron mut have visited? Getting the inside scoop for get biggers
pain day

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 08:06:54 AM »

Okie-dokie, Tom.  Sounds like a road trip to rememberr.  Whaddoyathink, Ron?  Wanna sponsor a GetBig busload?  A Before (the Trial) Party?  Let's see what we can do here:  We'll meet in the Venice Gold's parking lot at _____, on _______; book individual rooms at _______ in Las Vegas, and visit both Craig and Kelly at Clark County Jail (visiting hours to be confirmed), preferably during the week. 
I only have a 2-seater sports car, but I'd be happy to contribute gas money to our group's designated driver.  Who's in?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »
Okie-dokie, Tom.  Sounds like a road trip to rememberr.  Whaddoyathink, Ron?  Wanna sponsor a GetBig busload?  A Before (the Trial) Party?  Let's see what we can do here:  We'll meet in the Venice Gold's parking lot at _____, on _______; book individual rooms at _______ in Las Vegas, and visit both Craig and Kelly at Clark County Jail (visiting hours to be confirmed), preferably during the week. 
I only have a 2-seater sports car, but I'd be happy to contribute gas money to our group's designated driver.  Who's in?

I like it!

The Magical Mystery Tour rides again! We'll drop acid in Ontario and by Barstow we'll all think we have 21" arms and vascular calves! Here's our itinerary:

8am.....  Gold's Venice parking lot.
9am...... Lincoln Blvd to score some hubba for the road trip.
10am.... Smoke hubba & drop acid.
11am.... Stop at In & Out Burger in Barstow and trip.
1pm...... Pull into Las Vegas and check-in to Caesar's (I've got some comps we can use).
2pm.....  Pick-up budget priced hooker for visit to County Jail.
3pm.....  Go to County Jail & visit Titus. Use hooker to re-enact scene from Midnight Express.
4pm....   Put $100 on Titus' books.
6pm...    Get new hooker that looks like Kelly Ryan and have a 5-on-1 session. Take pics and post on Getbig.
Rest of trip.... Party, drink, party, drink, repeat.

I've got a new Cadillac, so there's plenty of space for 4-5 freaks. Reserve your seat today!

#1 Tom
#2 Ramazon
a

chubbi

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »
i'd love to pay Kelly a visit right about now, you know she's dying for some dick.

Kelly's getting all the pussy she can handle right now...

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 12:45:06 PM »
Kelly's getting all the pussy she can handle right now...
lol
fk pigdunkbell

shockandawe

• Getbig II
<<Led by Shock and Awe.  Give us something to chat about the rest of our virtual lives>>

Hmmm... brought into the fray by the voice of...
a) hostility??
b) resentment??
c) boredom??
d) lack of creativity??

You decide...

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 01:28:09 PM »
I like it!

The Magical Mystery Tour rides again! We'll drop acid in Ontario and by Barstow we'll all think we have 21" arms and vascular calves! Here's our itinerary:

8am.....  Gold's Venice parking lot.
9am...... Lincoln Blvd to score some hubba for the road trip.
10am.... Smoke hubba & drop acid.
11am.... Stop at In & Out Burger in Barstow and trip.
1pm...... Pull into Las Vegas and check-in to Caesar's (I've got some comps we can use).
2pm.....  Pick-up budget priced hooker for visit to County Jail.
3pm.....  Go to County Jail & visit Titus. Use hooker to re-enact scene from Midnight Express.
4pm....   Put $100 on Titus' books.
6pm...    Get new hooker that looks like Kelly Ryan and have a 5-on-1 session. Take pics and post on Getbig.
Rest of trip.... Party, drink, party, drink, repeat.

I've got a new Cadillac, so there's plenty of space for 4-5 freaks. Reserve your seat today!

#1 Tom
#2 Ramazon
Promising and terribly funny itinerary, Tom.  If Hunter Thompson were alive, he'd certainly want to join in.  Looks like it's just us, however.  Sure wish Shock would sign on.   P.S.  I'm not good at waiting for others to get off their glutes.  How many days you want to give it?     

shockandawe

• Getbig II
Done! I'll bring the Red Hawaiian Punch laced with Clenbuterol that Dan Duchaine used to make and keep in his fridge... even the Feds missed that one! ::)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
I'm considering it.  Kelly not Craig.  I don't know if I will though

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Only one spot left! Don't miss out, sign-up today!

Occupants of the Cadillac:

Driver:     Tommywishbone
Shotgun:  Ramazon
Seat #3:  Shockandawe
Seat #4:  Buffalo
Seat #5:   ?

Please remember to bring bail money for yourself, any personal medications, and a note from your mom authorizing you to drink heavily.
a

buffalo

• Getbig IV
holy shit!!

midknight

• Getbig IV

Road Trip! ;)
pain day

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Who are those people?  :)
a

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
Almost peed my pants when I saw the picture (and I agree with cmm). I've been following these posts since January and decided to join the fun!  For a bunch of "muscleheads" you guys are pretty witty.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
RFLMAO

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Please, no more letters or e-mails! Seat #5 has been filled by Formerfitnessbabe.

Driver........ Tommywishbone
Shotgun..... Ramazon
Seat #3..... Shockandawe
Seat #4 .... Buffalo
Seat #5..... Formerfitnessbabe

A few friendly reminders:

* Personal hygiene is important, but not that important.
* Limit of (2) small or (1) large bag.Small plastic bags filled with power or vegetation do not count.
* No dogs or cats.
* No musical instruments.
* Anyone using dye-o-derm or such, will pay a $25 cleaning deposit.
* Any lingerie or underpants left in the Cadilllac will become the property of the Cadillac's owner.
a

ramazon

• Getbig III
Please, no more letters or e-mails! Seat #5 has been filled by Formerfitnessbabe.

Driver........ Tommywishbone
Shotgun..... Ramazon
Seat #3..... Shockandawe
Seat #4 .... Buffalo
Seat #5..... Formerfitnessbabe

A few friendly reminders:

* Personal hygiene is important, but not that important.
* Limit of (2) small or (1) large bag.Small plastic bags filled with power or vegetation do not count.
* No dogs or cats.
* No musical instruments.
* Anyone using dye-o-derm or such, will pay a $25 cleaning deposit.
* Any lingerie or underpants left in the Cadilllac will become the property of the Cadillac's owner.
You're a great leader, Tommy!  Thanks for putting me shotgun.  Next step: WHEN do you suggest we go?  In what hotel do you suggest we stay, or shall we return the same day?  (I'll certainly help you with the driving.)  Also, would you like me to call the jail and get the visiting hours, etc.  Also, "Bigbalddaddy" says he's already in Las Vegas.  Does he live there?  A "greeter" could be helpful to
our group.  BTW, all joking aside for a moment, you do know that I'm serious about going, right?  Both me and my Furbie.

midknight

• Getbig IV
Almost peed my pants when I saw the picture (and I agree with cmm). I've been following these posts since January and decided to join the fun!  For a bunch of "muscleheads" you guys are pretty witty.

disclaimer: Tommywishbone, Ramazon, Shockandawe, Buffalo probably looks nothing like these "stand-ins models".  :o

you have been warned.  ;)

have fun on your trip! Say hi to killy and Tight-ass for me ;)
pain day