Author Topic: Read it  (Read 287 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Read it
« on: August 06, 2023, 10:50:04 AM »
Hahhaaa  "Read it" - he gives them to much credit by assuming they can.
Pence - 1
Trumpy supporters - 0
Crackpot lawyers - 0

---
Pence Leaves Pro-Trump Hecklers With 1 Quick Message In Tense Parking Lot Exchange

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Pence+Leaves+Pro-Trump+Hecklers+With+1+Quick+Message+In+Tense+Parking+Lot+Exchange

Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.

The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.

“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.

“Read it,” he added to the hecklers.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Read it
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 11:24:33 AM »
Is Pence finally growing some balls? About time!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 07:42:42 AM »
How dare he stand up to the Orange Liar.  Just another loser, incompetent nobody, "who I never met in my life", Never Trumper.

I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for all of this.   And I am sure it's going to be hilarious to watch Duhnold's meltdown when Pence takes the stand.  GOOD TIMES.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 09:19:06 AM »
What’s crazy are there a really of people out there that believe it was legitimately stolen, as in, they fudged the results. I don’t think this was the case. I do believe there was an intentional misinformation campaign to get people who hated Trump to get out and vote for Biden.

But, I also can’t believe there are people who believe men can menstruate and that George Floyd was a person to be venerated.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 09:31:54 AM »
What’s crazy are there a really of people out there that believe it was legitimately stolen, as in, they fudged the results. I don’t think this was the case. I do believe there was an intentional misinformation campaign to get people who hated Trump to get out and vote for Biden.

But, I also can’t believe there are people who believe men can menstruate and that George Floyd was a person to be venerated.

It's because of 4 states that all had Trump winning at night and losing in the morning with suspended counting.  It's just horrible optics.

But yes, big tech biased censorship likely changed the election, so it was stolen in that context.  And nobody cares, since they legitimately feel like they did the right thing.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 12:29:31 PM »

Even worse... there was the Chinese thermostats that were casting votes too.   Ballots stuffed in suitcases.  Hundreds of thousands of dead people voting.

"Stolen" hahahaha

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 03:09:40 PM »
It's because of 4 states that all had Trump winning at night and losing in the morning with suspended counting.  It's just horrible optics.

But yes, big tech biased censorship likely changed the election, so it was stolen in that context.  And nobody cares, since they legitimately feel like they did the right thing.

No I get what you’re saying and agree with it. It’s just a whole different level with those people who are crazy enough to believe the hacker stories and shit like that. It would be like me saying I believe in aliens and getting lumped in with the crowd who believe they’re real and also going around anal probing people.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2023, 03:58:52 PM »
No I get what you’re saying and agree with it. It’s just a whole different level with those people who are crazy enough to believe the hacker stories and shit like that. It would be like me saying I believe in aliens and getting lumped in with the crowd who believe they’re real and also going around anal probing people.

They don't? 

How disappointing to all those rednecks.