Author Topic: 2024 State of the Union  (Read 16538 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 2024 State of the Union
« Reply #250 on: April 02, 2024, 06:37:22 PM »
funk51 69'ing himself in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2024, 02:23:54 AM »
Bidenlung

Shitting on a park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent

Shit's running down his ass
Stenchy fingers, smearing fecal mass

Hey, Shit-4-brains

Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run
Hey, Shit-4-brains

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #252 on: April 03, 2024, 05:01:53 AM »
Bidenlung

Shitting on a park bench
Eyeing little girls with bad intent

Shit's running down his ass
Stenchy fingers, smearing fecal mass

Hey, Shit-4-brains

Drying in the cold sun
Watching as the frilly panties run
Hey, Shit-4-brains
Don't bring me into this....

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 03, 2024, 05:05:40 AM »
Don't bring me into this....

I would never compare you to the Pervy shitter bud, no way...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #254 on: April 03, 2024, 06:13:42 AM »
  This is probably the best answer I've ever heard to the question, "Why did God create evil?"
READ THIS…
Why did God create evil? The answer struck me to the core of my soul!
A professor at the university asked his students the following question:
- Everything that exists was created by God?
One student bravely answered:
- Yes, created by God.
- Did God create everything? - a professor asked.
“Yes, sir,” replied the student.
The professor asked :
- If God created everything, then God created evil, since it exists. And according to the principle that our deeds define ourselves, then God is evil.
The student became silent after hearing such an answer. The professor was very pleased with himself. He boasted to students for proving once again that faith in God is a myth.
Another student raised his hand and said:
- Can I ask you a question, professor?
"Of course," replied the professor.
A student got up and asked:
- Professor, is cold a thing?
- What kind of question? Of course it exists. Have you ever been cold?
Students laughed at the young man's question. The young man answered:
- Actually, sir, cold doesn't exist. According to the laws of physics, what we consider cold is actually the absence of heat. A person or object can be studied on whether it has or transmits energy.
Absolute zero (-460 degrees Fahrenheit) is a complete absence of heat. All matter becomes inert and unable to react at this temperature. Cold does not exist. We created this word to describe what we feel in the absence of heat.
A student continued:
- Professor, does darkness exist?
— Of course it exists.
- You're wrong again, sir. Darkness also does not exist. Darkness is actually the absence of light. We can study the light but not the darkness. We can use Newton's prism to spread white light across multiple colors and explore the different wavelengths of each color. You can't measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into the world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you tell how dark a certain space is? You measure how much light is presented. Isn't it so? Darkness is a term man uses to describe what happens in the absence of light.
In the end, the young man asked the professor:
- Sir, does evil exist?
This time it was uncertain, the professor answered:
- Of course, as I said before. We see him every day. Cruelty, numerous crimes and violence throughout the world. These examples are nothing but a manifestation of evil.
To this, the student answered:
- Evil does not exist, sir, or at least it does not exist for itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is like darkness and cold—a man-made word to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not faith or love, which exist as light and warmth. Evil is the result of the absence of Divine love in the human heart. It’s the kind of cold that comes when there is no heat, or the kind of darkness that comes when there’s no light.
The student's name was Albert Einstein.

The comparison makes no sense at all.

Highly doubtful Einstein ever said it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2024, 06:17:13 AM »
Say hello to Oyster Bunny!!!!

LMAO   ::) ::)

i=rWH8tky0dHHa2-Eq

Secret Service agents dressed as bunnies.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2024, 07:37:54 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2024, 08:43:37 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2024, 08:48:37 AM »

&t=270s   
   Maybe this time they'll get it right, bring an olympic barbell to smash the windows.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2024, 10:18:08 AM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: April 04, 2024, 05:26:50 AM »

&t=602s   
F

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: April 04, 2024, 06:15:49 AM »

Im sure if Trump had declared an emergency straight away things would have been different  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: April 04, 2024, 06:59:49 AM »

Im sure if Trump had declared an emergency straight away things would have been different  ::)

::) ::) ::) ::) Okay
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2024, 09:59:42 AM »

&t=602s   

For someone who plays so much golf, he sure isn't very good at it.

---

Among his cheating tactics, Rick Reilly alleges, Trump uses a "turbo-charged golf cart" to get ahead of his competition so he can move the balls around before people catch up

Sportswriter and author Rick Reilly is breaking down Donald Trump’s golf game after the former president boasted on Sunday that he was awarded two championships by his own golf club.

The So Help Me Golf author appeared on Deadline White House with Nicolle Wallace to share firsthand observations from when he's golfed with Trump.

“I’ve always said golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a guy,” Reilly joked during his appearance. “And what it reveals about this guy is that he cannot lose. He has to win and he will do anything to cheat.”

"And I know because I played golf with him and he took seven mulligans. He took a 'give me chip-in.' I’ve never even heard of a 'give me chip-in,'" he added.

Reilly claimed during the segment that he has seen Trump win tournaments even though he wasn’t “in the state when the tournament’s played,” and he also won a tournament in North Korea when he was talking to leader Kim Jong Un. Reilly claimed he also witnessed this happen during a two-day tournament this year.

“What he does [is] he just calls in and goes, ‘I usually beat that guy, give me the trophy,’” Reilly alleged.

“And I know this because when I play with him, he goes, ‘You know what I do to win these championships, don’t ya?’ and I go, ‘Please tell me. Give it to me.’ And he goes, ‘Anytime I buy a new course, I play the first round all by myself and then I declare myself the club champion,’” Reilly continued. “So that’s what kind of guy this is.”

Reilly went on to claim that Trump has “never won a championship at a course he doesn’t own and operate” despite claiming that he's won 23. The author said Trump has played at stricter courses like Pebble Beach and Lake Tahoe and has never been in “the top half.”

“Can you just talk about how outside the ethos of the sport it is to cheat so audaciously?” Wallace asked.

“Well, I don’t know anything about politics, but I know about golf,” he replied. “I’ve covered it for about 45 years. It’s not a sport where you can cheat. It's just not in the game.” 

“Because Nicolle, if you’re a hundred yards over here and I’m a hundred yards that way, I trust that you’re not gonna foozle it, kick it, throw it. And you trust that I’m not going to. And that’s the only way to play,” he continued. “Because there’s no refs, you can’t possibly cover that much territory.”

Reilly claimed there are stories that Trump’s golfing opponents have told him about “kicking opponents balls into the bunkers." And the writer claims Trump always uses a "turbo-charged golf cart that goes three times as fast" as his competition's, which gives him time to move the balls around before people catch up.

“One time in L.A. he was playing $50 a hole with these three guys. He hits it in the pond. They see the splash. By the time they get there, [the ball’s] in the middle of the fairway, and they’re like, ‘What the f— Donald,’ and then he goes, ‘It must have been the tide,’” Reilly shared.

Some professional golf players have previously admitted to letting Trump cheat against them — including Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson — and when Reilly asked their reasoning, he claimed, they all answered the same way: "I wanted my own story about Trump cheating."

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: April 04, 2024, 11:42:05 AM »
For someone who plays so much golf, he sure isn't very good at it.

---

Among his cheating tactics, Rick Reilly alleges, Trump uses a "turbo-charged golf cart" to get ahead of his competition so he can move the balls around before people catch up

Sportswriter and author Rick Reilly is breaking down Donald Trump’s golf game after the former president boasted on Sunday that he was awarded two championships by his own golf club.

The So Help Me Golf author appeared on Deadline White House with Nicolle Wallace to share firsthand observations from when he's golfed with Trump.

“I’ve always said golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a guy,” Reilly joked during his appearance. “And what it reveals about this guy is that he cannot lose. He has to win and he will do anything to cheat.”

"And I know because I played golf with him and he took seven mulligans. He took a 'give me chip-in.' I’ve never even heard of a 'give me chip-in,'" he added.

Reilly claimed during the segment that he has seen Trump win tournaments even though he wasn’t “in the state when the tournament’s played,” and he also won a tournament in North Korea when he was talking to leader Kim Jong Un. Reilly claimed he also witnessed this happen during a two-day tournament this year.

“What he does [is] he just calls in and goes, ‘I usually beat that guy, give me the trophy,’” Reilly alleged.

“And I know this because when I play with him, he goes, ‘You know what I do to win these championships, don’t ya?’ and I go, ‘Please tell me. Give it to me.’ And he goes, ‘Anytime I buy a new course, I play the first round all by myself and then I declare myself the club champion,’” Reilly continued. “So that’s what kind of guy this is.”

Reilly went on to claim that Trump has “never won a championship at a course he doesn’t own and operate” despite claiming that he's won 23. The author said Trump has played at stricter courses like Pebble Beach and Lake Tahoe and has never been in “the top half.”

“Can you just talk about how outside the ethos of the sport it is to cheat so audaciously?” Wallace asked.

“Well, I don’t know anything about politics, but I know about golf,” he replied. “I’ve covered it for about 45 years. It’s not a sport where you can cheat. It's just not in the game.” 

“Because Nicolle, if you’re a hundred yards over here and I’m a hundred yards that way, I trust that you’re not gonna foozle it, kick it, throw it. And you trust that I’m not going to. And that’s the only way to play,” he continued. “Because there’s no refs, you can’t possibly cover that much territory.”

Reilly claimed there are stories that Trump’s golfing opponents have told him about “kicking opponents balls into the bunkers." And the writer claims Trump always uses a "turbo-charged golf cart that goes three times as fast" as his competition's, which gives him time to move the balls around before people catch up.

“One time in L.A. he was playing $50 a hole with these three guys. He hits it in the pond. They see the splash. By the time they get there, [the ball’s] in the middle of the fairway, and they’re like, ‘What the f— Donald,’ and then he goes, ‘It must have been the tide,’” Reilly shared.

Some professional golf players have previously admitted to letting Trump cheat against them — including Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson — and when Reilly asked their reasoning, he claimed, they all answered the same way: "I wanted my own story about Trump cheating."

Just a reminder april 8 th there is an eclipse, don't be that guy.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: April 05, 2024, 07:39:13 AM »

TDS instALLMENT for today...... :D :D :D :D you're welcome.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 05, 2024, 07:41:57 AM »
Funny stuff.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: April 05, 2024, 08:03:48 AM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: April 05, 2024, 08:53:24 AM »

;D You hafta have it.   
F

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #270 on: April 05, 2024, 10:14:19 AM »
They should place one of these on EVERY street corner.

😆😆

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #271 on: April 05, 2024, 10:23:36 AM »

😆😆

I'm petitioning for a Canadian Poster of the Year category.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2024, 10:28:09 AM »

😆😆
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Good one. Imagine buying a Bible from this guy.
F

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2024, 10:43:57 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Good one. Imagine buying a Bible from this guy.

LOL

I heard he told her he would put her on the Apprentice if she slept with him.

Who does stuff like that?

😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: April 05, 2024, 10:44:57 AM »
I'm petitioning for a Canadian Poster of the Year category.

It’s between me and Matt Canning!

😆😆