Author Topic: 09-14-06: Titus replaces lawyers  (Read 8038 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: 09-14-06: Titus replaces lawyers
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 02:43:52 PM »
I had a pet hamster that I loved. He died. I couldn't imagine burning a dead hamster, much less a human being that I loved.

Special "Unless of course, their will requested a cremation" Ed

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
the general public collectively view bodybuilders as narcisists.

they will now view them as very very stupid narcisists.

this guy has no idea. the only type of therapy that can cure these characteristics is electric chair therapy.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »
For the love of God! I don't believe in my life I've ever met anyone MORE capable of cooking his own goose than Craig!  It's astounding how his mouth has a life of its own and he just cannot stop using it. 

Yes, to be sure... C&K were an average couple, with an average intake of recreational drugs on a Saturday night. (Sorry, is this average?) 
That's why everyone they knew were ready to stage an intervention with them both, and Kelly had to wear long sleeve turtlenecked shirts, looked like she was dead when apprehended, and their bank accounts and lives had totally derailed...

Gotta admit... I drank a little too much Wal-Tussin last week and ended up slaying my entire neighborhood, but I burned them up in each of their cars in various places and no one ever was the wiser.