Author Topic: Bush is an idiot and Republicans suck  (Read 17856 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Bush is an idiot and Republicans suck
« on: December 08, 2006, 02:16:54 AM »
 discuss.

logical?

• Getbig III
Re: Bush is an idiot and Republicans suck
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 04:13:18 AM »
Bush has to be cleverer than he seems. If you look at file footage back when he was governor, he isn't so bad. Well at least I hope he is cleverer than he seems, he's in charge of an awful lot of ba-da-boom-ba-da-bang.

Republicans suck though.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 04:22:38 AM »
Bush has to be cleverer than he seems. If you look at file footage back when he was governor, he isn't so bad. Well at least I hope he is cleverer than he seems, he's in charge of an awful lot of ba-da-boom-ba-da-bang.

Republicans suck though.

cleverer  ? 
            Yes and Clintin was a  gooder President than Bush too.

hahahahahaha

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 04:28:42 AM »
cleverer, unlike gooder, is a real word.

check it out.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 06:20:30 AM »
  "Bush is an idiot and Republicans suck."

No argument from me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 07:19:59 AM »
Bush, Republicans, Democrats all suck. There needs to another party that'll push libertarian agendas and reduce the role of government.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »

cleverer  ? 
            Yes and Clintin was a  gooder President than Bush too.

hahahahahaha

lol

cleverer, unlike gooder, is a real word.

check it out.

lol

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 10:12:44 AM »
discuss.

Explain why republicans "suck"!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 10:14:30 AM »
discuss.
I can't... ;D I cant stop smiling at the title... ;D let me just relish for a bit ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 11:48:36 AM »

The Bush Administration.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 12:02:02 PM »

The facts are right before your eyes.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 12:04:09 PM »
The facts are right before your eyes.

he is blind.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 06:47:35 PM »
Like Clayton Bigsby, a known white supremicist.

and Author.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006, 06:53:56 PM »
Bush, Republicans, Democrats all suck. There needs to another party that'll push libertarian agendas and reduce the role of government.

I agree wholeheartedly to the second sentance.  But it won't happen overnight.  Our only hoep is to gently push the country in that direction and that is why it is very necassary to support the GOP. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

The Republican controlled congress sucks because they abdicated their oversight responsibility and basically put party before country.  When real oversight starts (hopefully) in 2007 we'll find out just how much we as a country have been getting financially raped by no-bid, cost plus government contracts, and just plain outright fraud and theft of US Taxpayer $'s.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 11:47:49 PM »
Repubs use lies and fear to get population to give permission for non-necessary wars and reduced civil rights.

Afghanistan was begging to turn over Osama to the US - they just needed one shred of evidence.  Or, alternatively, they said he could be turned over immediately to a war crimes tribunal.  The US didn't want him - they wanted war.

Sadaam SURRENDERED 24 hours before we inavaded.  Our response?  We dropped a JDAM into the building from which the call came.  Yes, he gave up, said we could march in an inspect everything, and we decided it was time to "teach someone a lesson".  Well, for the 3000 dead soldiers... who really learned the lesson?

Both wars were unnecessary and CERTAINLY not the last option.  This white house just says "fuck diplomacy".  NKorea and iran are begging for talks with us.  Our reponse?  "Fuck you.  We'll attack you once we finish these other places".

I can't believe all americans aren't outraged at their inability to even speak with another country in order to prevent deaths.  nothing to lose.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 04:38:52 AM »
Repubs use lies and fear to get population to give permission for non-necessary wars and reduced civil rights.   

That's the liberal montra... don't confuse em like you do everything else.

Afghanistan was begging to turn over Osama to the US - they just needed one shred of evidence.  Or, alternatively, they said he could be turned over immediately to a war crimes tribunal.  The US didn't want him - they wanted war.

No they weren't.  Once again you're "facts" are nothing more than mindless speculation.

Sadaam SURRENDERED 24 hours before we inavaded.  Our response?  We dropped a JDAM into the building from which the call came.  Yes, he gave up, said we could march in an inspect everything, and we decided it was time to "teach someone a lesson".  Well, for the 3000 dead soldiers... who really learned the lesson?

After seeing his steadfast defiance for the last 17 years how you can even believe that is beyond me.  Oh yeah... you're a lunatic CT monkey, I forgot.

Both wars were unnecessary and CERTAINLY not the last option.  This white house just says "f**k diplomacy".  NKorea and iran are begging for talks with us.  Our reponse?  "f**k you.  We'll attack you once we finish these other places".

Both wars were necassary... expecially since Bush 1 was too much of a pussy to finish the first job.  Thanks for more conjecture though, really helps.

I can't believe all americans aren't outraged at their inability to even speak with another country in order to prevent deaths.  nothing to lose.

Wow, more ignorant and false statements... should I be surprised?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 10:02:47 AM »

Have you not researched this?  The US refuses to have any contact at all with nations like Iran or N. Korea.  When we invade Iran, it will be after ZERO talks.  We'll just start bombing one day, and get into a far bigger mess than Iraq is. 

I know you're a military man - which makes me think you would value the power of diplomacy so much more, as you have seen how bad war is.  If one conversation can prevent a war, why not?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 10:11:07 AM »

Have you not researched this?  The US refuses to have any contact at all with nations like Iran or N. Korea.  When we invade Iran, it will be after ZERO talks.  We'll just start bombing one day, and get into a far bigger mess than Iraq is. 

I know you're a military man - which makes me think you would value the power of diplomacy so much more, as you have seen how bad war is.  If one conversation can prevent a war, why not?

Yeah retard.. cause past efforts have FAILED!  You're like the Carter of Getbig... certainly not a man of action.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 10:16:58 AM »

Bush is def smarter than people think.

Psychopath are very intelegent but that dont make them good
Money drugs and bitches

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 10:21:19 AM »
Psychopath are very intelegent but that dont make them good

Bush is a psychopath?  Wow.. well ya learn somethin new evryday huh?  Gawd.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 11:00:05 AM »
brixton, action will take place when we elect a new wave of people who will investigate 9/11, remove US troops from danger, and stop imperialism.

before that can happen, education of about 300 million people has to happen.  That is what's taking place when we debate these topics.  People reading this will discover "wow, there *are* some serious holes in the 9/11 story" and "wow, Iraq tried to surrender and we started war anyway? Hmmm"

Your idea of action is aggression in a foreign nation.  My idea is healing our nation by educating people on the facts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »
Yeah retard.. cause past efforts have FAILED!  You're like the Carter of Getbig... certainly not a man of action.

Please list the past efforts to negotiate with N Korea and Iran.  Please.  I beg you.

(You should research shit before you talk, dude)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 11:19:08 AM »
Please list the past efforts to negotiate with N Korea and Iran.  Please.  I beg you.

(You should research shit before you talk, dude)

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/12/10/america/NA_GEN_US_NKorea.php

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/09/19/korea.north.talks/index.html

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/east/06/07/chinoy.koreas/index.html

http://www.pinr.com/report.php?ac=view_report&report_id=360&language_id=1

... and after researching even more it has become obvious that it is NORTH KOREA who doesn't want to talk more than anyone else. 

http://www.nysun.com/article/44197

http://www.brook.edu/views/interviews/ohanlon/20060601.htm

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/07/bush.blair/index.html

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/07/11/news/iran.php

once again 240 you have ignored any information that doesn't support your view.  Now please do this country a fovr and kill yourself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 11:36:34 AM »
These nations will only speak with Iran if they stop building nukes.

If you were Iran, and the US had just capped both of your neighbors and needed your persian gulf ports to move out all that oil, would YOU be quite ready to give up your only bargaining chip?

I could give a rats ass about them, and I know your braiwashed ass has labeled everyone an enemy "because your CO told you so".  But if you were Iran, would you give up your nukes?  Shit, we'd be in that place tomorrow under the pretense of some bullshit.  it's their only chip.

Now, we had talks with Russia for 40 years, even as the cold war raged.  It kept us out of nuclear war, even.  For Bush to say "we have nothing to say to iraq til they guve up all their bargaining power" is unreasonable - no nation under those circumstances would give up the nukes.

(and don't you go labeling me a sympathizer - use your intellect and answer - if you were Iran, would you give up the nukes)