Author Topic: George W. Bush the war criminal!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9249 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
George W. Bush the war criminal!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 09, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »
nearly 3,000 Americans killed, 22,000 wounded, 300 billion dollars wasted, 3,000 Iraqi civilians per month killed, when will it stop?

body88

Re: George W. Bush the war criminal!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 03:46:06 PM »
nearly 3,000 Americans killed, 22,000 wounded, 300 billion dollars wasted, 3,000 Iraqi civilians per month killed, when will it stop?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 03:48:13 PM »
in a perfect world he would be impeached and brought up on war crimes charges before then.

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 03:50:43 PM »
One can only hope. I would love to see Bush impeached. He is an embarrassment   to this country.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 03:52:36 PM »

And if you believe the 9/11 conspircy theories, 3000 more Americans killed that day too.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 05:50:18 PM »

Yep, it's damn shame, but there's some things worth fighting for...........

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 06:11:30 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
In all seriousness, what are we fighting for at this point?

We're fighting to establish a longterm US presence in that part of the world.  WMD, sadaam, and democracy have all been ahieved.  one isn't there, one will hang in a month, and elections are done and they picked their guy.

We are essentially referreeing a civil war at this point.  We're doing it because the presence of US troops in a region means that no nations will be able to enjoy that power vacuum and move in and get comfy there and grow into a second superpower.  It's like when you play monopoly, and you buy ONE house of every color, so no one else can get any monopolies.  Sure, it might be good for the country in the 100-year sense.  Or, it might be bad.  Will the benefits provided by the presence there outweigh the loss of lives , the two trillion longterm dollar spent there, or the increased resentment of America worldwide?  We will see.

Cynthia McKinney started impeachment papers yesterday.  While they will probably be rejected, it'll be interesting what charged are filed.  one GOP senator called bush a war criminal yesterday - shocking from a republican!  While you can argue all day whether or not Bush was justified in what he did, many legal scholars say what he did is technically illegal.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 07:10:46 PM »
oops, I thought I was in the political forum :-[

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 07:21:28 PM »
One can only hope. I would love to see Bush impeached. He is an embarrassment   to this country.

Body88 for mod!!!
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 07:25:27 PM »
Body88 for mod!!!
Holy home movie theater in your sig.... Big enough.... :-\

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006, 08:19:35 PM »
i wish he would just come out and admit, 'yes, we are there long-term for the oil because we saw it as extremely important to the future of our nation (and it lines my friends pockets very well)'
at least then they can stop fucking around with all the political-correctness which keeps us from getting the job done and leads to our guys getting killed by the dozens cause they are not allowed to do what they need to do and have to just stand by and hold the seams shut

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 10:25:37 PM »
Yes, now you have the opportunity to die in a foriegn country after being lied to and taken advantage of, for the control of someone else's oil. 

Is that what the Eagle and flag are all about?

I don't think so.

True American's wouldn't stand for this crap.

There's one person who is 100% responsible for this:  George W. Bush

Time to pay the piper.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006, 10:29:41 PM »

Then get your ass over there and fight.  It's very easy for the one's who are not there to say it is worth it. The war in Iraq has nothing to do with protecting America.

Better yet...send your son. After all, some things are well worth the sacrifice.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2006, 10:32:51 PM »

Take it easy on the guy, it's not like he got a blowjob from some intern or somethin.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 10:38:12 PM »
Take it easy on the guy, it's not like he got a blowjob from some intern or somethin.

THAT is what is wrong with conservative Bible pounders. They are to hung up on bullshit morals in the public eye,but have no problem killing thousands to pad their pocket book or fulfill their political agenda.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 11:28:14 PM »
Um....who cares at this point. We have to find a way out. War criminal gimme a break..squad u are well out of ur depth. The dems got us into Vietnam..as well as Bosnia.....its politics not conservative/liberal. Its about power. If Hilary gets into power and invading Costa Rica will ensure her 4 more years she'll do it. And I'll go invade Costa Rica..learn to surf and all will be well.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2006, 11:38:50 PM »
remember that in 2004, Buch and co. were assembling their legal team, as they knew they were about to be charged with crimes upon leaving office.  They were HIGHLY motivated to stay in power for 4 more years - hence the outright fucking e-vote scamming in OH and FL (and no offense, but if anyone denies it, you haven't passed 9th grade statistics).

Everyone got their OWN lawyers in 2004 also - that was the cute thing.  Preparing to cop pleas and point fingers.  no unified front.  Same thing will happen again in 2008, but this time, Bush will be tanning in Paraguay.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 01:00:37 AM »
  Then get your ass over there and fight.  It's very easy for the one's who are not there to say it is worth it. The war in Iraq has nothing to do with protecting America.

Better yet...send your son. After all, some things are well worth the sacrifice.

I should, because God knows people like you would rather see this country get hit again rather than protect it, and since I'm almost 45 with a family, i hardly think I'm a candidate...........and neither is my NINE YEAR OLD son........think before you post nugget nibbler!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 01:02:52 AM »
I should, because God knows people like you would rather see this country get hit again rather than protect it, and since I'm almost 45 with a family, i hardly think I'm a candidate...........and neither is my NINE YEAR OLD son........think before you post nugget nibbler!

would you send him to fight in 9 years, if things were exactly the same as they are now?

If he was 18 today, would you send him to iraq?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 01:12:21 AM »
would you send him to fight in 9 years, if things were exactly the same as they are now?

If he was 18 today, would you send him to iraq?

What do you mean "would I send him"? Of course I wouldn't send him, it wouldn't be up to me, he'd be 18, the question should be "how would you feel if HE made the decision to enter the military"? And the answer would be....."I'd be scared to death, yet proud that HE made the decision to fight for your rights and country and MY rights and country and pray for him every minute of the day and support HIS decision"!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 01:25:02 AM »
What do you mean "would I send him"? Of course I wouldn't send him, it wouldn't be up to me, he'd be 18, the question should be "how would you feel if HE made the decision to enter the military"? And the answer would be....."I'd be scared to death, yet proud that HE made the decision to fight for your rights and country and MY rights and country and pray for him every minute of the day and support HIS decision"!

LOL... dude, what rights are iraqis fighting a civil war, taking from people here?  I live in Cali, and i tells ya, if a sunni kills a shiite, my day doesn't change.  why should my friends keep dying there?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 01:27:37 AM »
I'm almost 45 with a family, i hardly think I'm a candidate...........and neither is my NINE YEAR OLD son.

I knew your son was young...you posted a pic of him with you before...And you just proved my point...you have nothing to lose by us being over there. If he were 18 years old right now I highly doubt you would be encouraging him to go. YOU are not a candidate because you are 45 and have a family.I guess none of the troops have a family.

Please explain to me how we are  protecting America by being in Iraq.We are making more and more people hate us more than they already did.There are no WMD and Saddam is no longer a threat. For every terrorist we kill there will be ten more to take their place with ever growing hatred toward us.It is a can't win situation.Do you honestly think the terrorist will ever stop targeting us just because of all this? If you want to protect the country PROTECT the borders.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 05:58:30 AM »
Save your breath.. we have had this conversation before..would u send ur kid because ur for the war etc. Nobody is for the war..but some folks here are for the ends of the war. No more terror attacks..Middle East stability etc..YES 240 CHEAP OIL ;D. I just do not understand calling ur president a war criminal..he's an American..on your side..the rags are definitly not on your side.

L

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 08:56:11 AM »
how is he a war criminal?
Valhalla awaits.