Author Topic: How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?  (Read 8832 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 08:55:14 PM »
He made a mistake.....compared to some of the other bizaare crap thats an easy one.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 08:57:02 PM »
He made a mistake.....compared to some of the other bizaare crap thats an easy one.

Also the official 911 report says 9:37 impact time.

Do you think they could honestly make a SEVENTEEN MINUTE MISTAKE?

Or more likely, was this the hit designed to punch a hole and provide smoke cover for a big plane flyover?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 08:58:26 PM »
Overall: 90% Conservative, 10% Liberal 
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal 
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal 
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal 
Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal 
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal 

Dude i know people who saw the plane hit. It was a plane.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 09:04:43 PM »
Dude i know people who saw the plane hit. It was a plane.

HH, you know military planes.  Spanish television spotted a huge white plane climbing rapidly right after the one plane was witnessed (there are youtube clips of the plane - i know many remember it)- filmed at about 9:41 AM or so.

The plane was likely one of the 4 existing AWACs control centers running 9/11.  yes, there was a plane.  but there was a massive blast there 17 minutes earlier, and wittnesses saw a chopper rise from center of pentagon, saw the explosion, then saw the chopper disappear or land.'

The big white plane flew over the pentagon.  You know planes, man.  You know how much fucking wreckage a 757 would have put on that lawn.  Seriously dude - look at the pics- those parts could fit in the back of a truck.  People saw a plane, they saw smoke and fire.

But EIGHTY tapes and they won't release one?  come on... you know why, HH.  If you know military ops, the pentagon attack should start making sense to you know at this point.  Chopper fires a missile to penetrate the walls and cause small blast.  Plane flies over to give everyone their visual show.  Would you plan it any differnetly?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »
beach bum, care to explain why americans saw a burning pentagon at 9:20 AM on CNN that day, when Rummy tells us nothing hit until 9:37?

Which "team" is more honest on this play?

Oh I don't know.  Why don't you ask Head Hunter:  "Dude i know people who saw the plane hit. It was a plane."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 09:17:00 PM »
A friend of mine who commands a FOB out here is a Navy Captain. He was stationed at the Pentagon. He had a doctors' appointment and was on his way that morining. Plane 1 hit and then the second one. He decided to get back to the office and saw the plane hit. He talked to people who saw it fly across the lawn etc. I would not have used a missle then a plane. The plane was enough. YES THE ONLY WEIRD PART IS LACK OF WRECKAGE,,never have posted anything different.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 09:55:54 PM »
A friend of mine who commands a FOB out here is a Navy Captain. He was stationed at the Pentagon. He had a doctors' appointment and was on his way that morining. Plane 1 hit and then the second one. He decided to get back to the office and saw the plane hit. He talked to people who saw it fly across the lawn etc. I would not have used a missle then a plane. The plane was enough. YES THE ONLY WEIRD PART IS LACK OF WRECKAGE,,never have posted anything different.

Sheep!  Do you believe everything you hear?  I can't believe this!  I'm outta here . . . .

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »
 :P
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 10:13:40 PM »
Also the official 911 report says 9:37 impact time.

Do you think they could honestly make a SEVENTEEN MINUTE MISTAKE?

Or more likely, was this the hit designed to punch a hole and provide smoke cover for a big plane flyover?
You weren't going to hijack threads and turn them into 9/11 threads remember ;D create a new thread and call so and so out for saying something.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 10:38:43 PM »

your friends in on it too. they put him there so he could be an eye witness. now the government is silencing him. hell be dead if he speaks the truth. you sheep dont really know how the world works