Author Topic: This one explains all future 9/11 theories & posts  (Read 5667 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
This one explains all future 9/11 theories & posts
« on: December 10, 2006, 08:57:17 PM »

logical?

• Getbig III
Re: This one pre-empts all future 9/11 theories & posts
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 09:36:13 PM »
Cliff notes?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »
Then 9/11 Truth movement grows every day.  (You can tell the severity when Jay Leno has to touch on it- and despite the fact that 1/3 of Americans believe it was an inside job, 3/3 of the people on that stage were pro-Official story) ;)

It's not bullshit, it's not liberal garbage.  A large % of people asking for a complete investigation into 9/11 are highly educated, and the majority of them are probably Republicans or Independents.

This is only going to continue growing, people.  I laughed at the thought and almost started a fight with the idiot who told me about that.  But after 7 months of study and research, I honestly believe there were serious crimes committed in white guys in ties here in the US, which allowed 9/11 to happen.

It's sad, it's screwed up, it's crazy.  But it's real.  And the very fact our administration has lied, changed stories, suppressed evidence, and refused to answer questions asked by the victims' families speaks volumes.

Anyone who spends an hour researching it will discover the Official 9/11 story is a lie.  I'm sorry to tell you this.  But it is. It's a lie.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 09:43:03 PM »

They're watching you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:52:34 PM »
Haaaaa!!!   ;D  Even Jay Leno thinks this is a joke.  lol.  And they don't get more credible than Charlie Rose.  If you cannot convince him, you're in trouble. 

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »
at least jay leno isn't paid by a company making hundreds of million of dollars off the wars, right?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 10:55:20 PM »
it seems to me that the general public, even educated people, are largely ignorant and naive as to how governments really work. for some reason people seem to think everything we do is 'righteous' and benevolent.
the world is not this way. things are done that would shock people, sometimes things that are necessary to ensure the long term well being of the nation.
whether or not this particular one pans out or not, it is still undebatable that bad, horrific acts are done by 'good' governments for reasons that are beyond the comprehension of the average joes, who remain forever ignorant of the 'big picture' and only know their own little bubbles and refuse to believe that sometimes these kind of things are done.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 10:58:10 PM »
true. but then there are others who have too much time on their hands, and have seen way to many x-files

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 11:06:28 PM »
true. but then there are others who have too much time on their hands, and have seen way to many x-files
this is true also. but its also important to consider things with an open mind and make your own conclusions. id take a nut who looks into everything over a guy who just puts his hands over his ears and shakes his head

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 11:13:55 PM »
yup. theres tons of shit that goes down. i always tell the story of my boy whos an fbi agent. long story short, a girl was killed at a starbucks who used to be a whitehouse intern. at the same time monica lewisky shit was happening.very proffesional job, no evidence, perfect crime. stuff like that happens. its just this 911 bullshit that pisses me off.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 11:18:08 PM »
yup. theres tons of shit that goes down. i always tell the story of my boy whos an fbi agent. long story short, a girl was killed at a starbucks who used to be a whitehouse intern. at the same time monica lewisky shit was happening.very proffesional job, no evidence, perfect crime. stuff like that happens. its just this 911 bullshit that pisses me off.

Sounds like Chandra Levy, except I'm not sure hers was a professional hit?

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »

You're not pissed off by young female interns being shot in cold blood.

But you are pissed off by people who question the official 911 story?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 11:25:26 PM »
i forget the name. it was a professional job. they came in at closing time took everyone into a back room then shot the girl in the head. they didnt even find the bullet.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 11:32:09 PM »
You're not pissed off by young female interns being shot in cold blood.

But you are pissed off by people who question the official 911 story?

with the intern what the F am i gonna do? the fbi couldn't do anything
i dont mind people questioning 911 or anything else. if people dont question what goes on they people will get away with anything. i dont like it when people make shit up to advance there own agendas. 911 conspiracy's are 100% false. they have absolutely no evidence. except whats made up. you can question whatever you want about 911. if they want a second investigation i say we give it too them. but to make up these ridiculous storys about what they think happend is unnecessary and wrong

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 10:13:30 AM »
Haaaaa!!!   ;D  Even Jay Leno thinks this is a joke.  lol.  And they don't get more credible than Charlie Rose.  If you cannot convince him, you're in trouble. 
Yeah just yesterday FOX News reported how majority of Americans believe the 9/11 "conspiracies"...that whole network is a even bigger joke.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »
i forget the name. it was a professional job. they came in at closing time took everyone into a back room then shot the girl in the head. they didnt even find the bullet.

That's not Chandra Levy.  Different case. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
it seems to me that the general public, even educated people, are largely ignorant and naive as to how governments really work. for some reason people seem to think everything we do is 'righteous' and benevolent.
the world is not this way. things are done that would shock people, sometimes things that are necessary to ensure the long term well being of the nation.
whether or not this particular one pans out or not, it is still undebatable that bad, horrific acts are done by 'good' governments for reasons that are beyond the comprehension of the average joes, who remain forever ignorant of the 'big picture' and only know their own little bubbles and refuse to believe that sometimes these kind of things are done.

Good post. Nice to that some people don't have their eyes glued shut. Good is just simply a point of view.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 02:23:51 PM »
this is true also. but its also important to consider things with an open mind and make your own conclusions. id take a nut who looks into everything over a guy who just puts his hands over his ears and shakes his head
Justifying one extreme position over the other by making those the only possibilities.. ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 02:39:15 PM »
Justifying one extreme position over the other by making those the only possibilities.. ::)

Good point.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: This one explains all future 9/11 theories & posts
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 03:02:42 PM »
whats 9/11
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: This one explains all future 9/11 theories & posts
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 03:04:56 PM »
Can a call for a complete investigation even be considered an irrational position?

I mean, with any event where 3000 people die, there is usually a very thorough investigation.  But since even the 9/11 commission chairs call it incomplete and advocate the need for a second investigation, I think it's very clear there has not yet been a complete investigation.

IMO, 911 Skeptics who call for a second investigation are rational, scientific thinkers who would like to see an event examined thoroughly.  Heck, to accept an admittedly incomplete narrative with zero cross-examinination would border on incompetent and could be construed as actually blocking due inevstigative process.

One could even see people who try to block a 9/11 investigation as being traitors.  hell, what are they trying to hide?  Why would they not want us to find out everything about the terrorists and intel failures?  What are they hiding?  Perhaps after a 9/11 investigation we should look into those folks who fought the truth coming out.  Why aid the enemy like that?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 07:47:15 PM »
what the hell are you talking about? thats exactly what YOU guys are doing, lumping together anyone with questions into the looney bin and saying things like 'aliens'  ::)
the whole point of what i was saying is to NOT to take any one extreme but to approach the situation with an open-and reasonable-mind and make your own decisions. not to just sit there and tell everybody their wrong and are crazy without actually looking into it yourself.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 07:49:56 PM »
what the hell are you talking about? thats exactly what YOU guys are doing, lumping together anyone with questions into the looney bin and saying things like 'aliens'  ::)
the whole point of what i was saying is to NOT to take any one extreme but to approach the situation with an open-and reasonable-mind and make your own decisions. not to just sit there and tell everybody their wrong and are crazy without actually looking into it yourself.

No genius, you didn't bother to check what you wrote. What the hell are you talking about? You elected to make it into a simplistic black & white choice while siding with the nut:
Quote from: JOHN MATRIX on Today at 02:06:28 AM
 id take a nut who looks into everything over a guy who just puts his hands over his ears and shakes his head