Author Topic: Open letter to all the Bush haters.  (Read 20235 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Open letter to all the Bush haters.
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:50 AM »
I'll be happy to run the neocons out of this country... If they think world domination is the American purpose, they're about the only people who truely don't deserve to be American Citizens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 11:47:36 AM »
You liberals ruined what could have been a very nice letter to bush telling him what a great job he's doing.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 02:36:07 PM »
Careful guys we might be labeled as traitors for having some brains.

I love the logic in that.

I dare question things that don't add up, and I'm a traitor for not believing in what those doing me (and others, most importantly, my country) harm tell me.

::)
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 02:41:29 PM »
washington and jefferson would have been the loudest 911 skeptics of them all.

they designed our constitution so that the country could be "run by devils", in other words, even corrupt leaders would be kept in check by the constitution.

Of course, Bush just went and changed the constitution LMAO...

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 06:26:13 PM »
Another Red state Hillbilly.

Nuff Said

you sure got a pretty mouth!!

:-*

90% of everyone who hates bush, dont even know why they hate him. they just do.
people are so fucking stupid blaming the war on iraq. bush is a judge, the Senate is the jury. the jury decided to go to iraq. how come none of those people are hated?

because the people that spend their time and effort hating bush are brainless.  like i stated before, it's the popular thing to do.  and you're right, i don't ever hear hatred about the congress that voted for it.  why? 
good post 
W

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 06:32:01 PM »
you sure got a pretty mouth!!

:-*

because the people that spend their time and effort hating bush are brainless.  like i stated before, it's the popular thing to do.  and you're right, i don't ever hear hatred about the congress that voted for it.  why? 
good post 

Actually, if you look and read between the lines you'd see that people have legit reasons for hating Bush. Hell, Berserk, 240, Ozmo and myself all give you long, detailed reasons on why he's a horrible leader and you choose to fight back with the same baseless arguements that we've proven to be false. You also choose to ignore the cold hard facts we present by replying with the same nonsense over and over.

Put a sock in it.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 06:35:44 PM »
Actually, if you look and read between the lines you'd see that people have legit reasons for hating Bush. Hell, Berserk, 240, Ozmo and myself all give you long, detailed reasons on why he's a horrible leader and you choose to fight back with the same baseless arguements that we've proven to be false. You also choose to ignore the cold hard facts we present by replying with the same nonsense over and over.

Put a sock in it.

give me some cold hard facts camel boy.
you guys suck each others wang all day when it comes to the bush hating threads, but let someone post something that you disagree with and you get all pissy. 
W

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 06:37:13 PM »
good post 

Brainless? LOL, isn't that ironic.

I'm curious, the Congress you mentioned voting for the War, was it a Republican Majority Congress at the time? I'm asking because I don't know the answer.

If that is the case then perhaps the people have spoken with the recent elections and they voiced their displeasure at the polls.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »
Brainless? LOL, isn't that ironic.

I'm curious, the Congress you mentioned voting for the War, was it a Republican Majority Congress at the time? I'm asking because I don't know the answer.

If that is the case then perhaps the people have spoken with the recent elections and they voiced their displeasure at the polls.

ok then, all the repubs voted for it and the dems voted against it??  is that your point? 

you made some sense here, voting is the way to voice your displeasure.  you don't like the man or the party, then vote them out.  the name calling and baseless attacks are childish.
W

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 06:50:20 PM »
ok then, all the repubs voted for it and the dems voted against it??  is that your point? 

you made some sense here, voting is the way to voice your displeasure.  you don't like the man or the party, then vote them out.  the name calling and baseless attacks are childish.

No, I'm not saying the Democrats didn't vote for the War what I'm saying is if the Congress was a Republican Majority perhaps the American People voiced their dissent with the war by voting a good amount of those Republicans out of office.

I know Democrats voted for the war, I think you would have been hard pressed to find anyone that didn't want to to into Afghanistan, Iraq is a different story but I think people were still willing to go into Iraq at that time as well.

The problem is that things changed. People's opinions of the war in Iraq changed legitimately. Clearly this War isn't what it was initially purported to be and we're not there for the reasons we were told.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 07:08:50 PM »
MM can't argue anypoints. 

He can however, cut and paste.

Too bad his hero will go down in history as committing one of the worse mistakes in American History.  That's ok though, MM, there are still nazi's worshipping Hitler.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 07:09:27 PM »
To all the pro-Bush guys, I used to be one of you.  I used to give dirty looks to liberal scum and I would openly disrespect anyone in a kerry t-shirt.

you world is going to collapse so hard in 2009.  The shit that will come out is going to floor you.  And I don't just mean 9/11 stuff.  Every little law he's broken, every person he's gagged, every person intimidated will suddenly feel okay to come forward.

Til then, keep on backing the guy.

Please tell me a law he has broken and if so, then can you explain how it was not in this country's best interest.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 07:10:30 PM »
No, I'm not saying the Democrats didn't vote for the War what I'm saying is if the Congress was a Republican Majority perhaps the American People voiced their dissent with the war by voting a good amount of those Republicans out of office.

I know Democrats voted for the war, I think you would have been hard pressed to find anyone that didn't want to to into Afghanistan, Iraq is a different story but I think people were still willing to go into Iraq at that time as well.

The problem is that things changed. People's opinions of the war in Iraq changed legitimately. Clearly this War isn't what it was initially purported to be and we're not there for the reasons we were told.

you are right sir.  afganistan, no doubt.  i've stated before, iraq can be debated and i have gone back and forth.  but in a post 9/11 world the US cannot afford to wait for something to happen to act.  saddam was not complying with the inspectors, despite what some people say.  he broke the resolution 17 times.  what else were we supposed to do?  we won that war blind folded.  did bush, or anyone else for that matter know what we would be dealing with now?  of course not.  but bush cannot change course just because people's opinion's have changed.  he is not a poll president. 

here's a question that might be good for debate.  if, before 9/11, bush would have went into afganistan, destroyed the taliban, killed hundreds of people and started a new govt, would you say he was an idiot, got people killed for no reason, wasted money, lives and resources? 
W

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 07:13:21 PM »
The United States had plans for war prior to march 03. They were clearly out to invade, despite knowing he had nothing. Those who called Bush out and questioned the invasion (Annan, France) were ridiculed right away. Looking back, France and Kofi Annan were RIGHT.

Fact is that Bush was openly pushing for war and he conned the American people into supporting his bullshit.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »
MM can't argue anypoints. 

He can however, cut and paste.

Too bad his hero will go down in history as committing one of the worse mistakes in American History.  That's ok though, MM, there are still nazi's worshipping Hitler.

make a valid point brainiac.  your little snide comments are about as worthless as you are.  you want to debate something, then let's debate.  you want to throw insults then so be it. 
W

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 07:19:40 PM »
France and Kofi Annan were RIGHT.

you have just described yourself perfectly. 
understanding your ignorance now. 

sad, so sad    :'(
W

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 07:21:45 PM »
  we won that war blind folded. 

REally?  Perhaps you could convince the people who are still dying there every day of that fact.

but in a post 9/11 world the US cannot afford to wait for something to happen to act. 

And we cannot let stupid emotions and greed cuase us to manipulate the American publlic in supporting a war that was poorly thought out.

did bush, or anyone else for that matter know what we would be dealing with now?  of course not. 

Did Bush consult Powell?  NO.

he is not a poll president. 

He's a presitdent in title only.  He'll be remembered as a baffoon.

here's a question that might be good for debate.  if, before 9/11, bush would have went into afganistan, destroyed the taliban, killed hundreds of people and started a new govt, would you say he was an idiot, got people killed for no reason, wasted money, lives and resources? 

That by itself probably wouldn;t have stopped 9/11.  Might have changed the date however.

However we should be talking about what BUSH did do......totally f**ked up.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »
make a valid point brainiac.  your little snide comments are about as worthless as you are.  you want to debate something, then let's debate.  you want to throw insults then so be it. 

I'm still waiting for you to make one.  the one of yours i responded to above is a joke.  So far at the beginning of the thread, from your cut and patse crap you haven't done jack except to look foolish by posting that weak ass article.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 07:37:14 PM »
REally?  Perhaps you could convince the people who are still dying there every day of that fact.

apparently you didn't read anything.  start blaming the people who are actually doing the killing.  is the US killing innocent people??  we would have been gone a long time ago.

And we cannot let stupid emotions and greed cuase us to manipulate the American publlic in supporting a war that was poorly thought out.

your opinion, means nothing.  i guess you knew everything the way it was going to happen beforehand??  wonder why they didn't listen to you.  hind sight 20/20.  you can't script a war enstein.

He's a presitdent in title only.  He'll be remembered as a baffoon.

your opinion, means nothing.  name calling has not sustanance

I'm still waiting for you to make one.  the one of yours i responded to above is a joke.  So far at the beginning of the thread, from your cut and patse crap you haven't done jack except to look foolish by posting that weak ass article.

dude, how old are you?  you've got to be 12 or 13.  grow up. 
W

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 07:38:51 PM »
you have just described yourself perfectly. 
understanding your ignorance now. 

sad, so sad    :'(

Okay, go call french fries 'freedom fries'  ;D

They were right, if not, then explain how they were wrong.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 07:46:05 PM »
apparently you didn't read anything.  start blaming the people who are actually doing the killing.  is the US killing innocent people??  we would have been gone a long time ago.

The amount of death and destruction that is going on there now appalling.  people can't even wait in line for a job with out worrying about a bomb.  We caused this.   We allowed it to happen becuase the American poeple were sold a bull shit bill of goods planned by idiots like Rumsfield who didn;t even have the wisdom to do the right amount of research before they created a living hell in iraq.

Fucking brilliant of them and you run around saying shit like we won?  Priceless!

your opinion, means nothing.  i guess you knew everything the way it was going to happen beforehand??  wonder why they didn't listen to you.  hind sight 20/20.  you can't script a war enstein. 

From the very beginning i thought the war was a bad idea.  I knew we were doing something that wasn;t our nature and because of the "fear" of terrorism we were being manipulated into supporting it. 

And i do know this......becuase i listen to guys like Powell.  We didn't go in with enough troops.  that was the catalist of the instability 2900 U.S. mothers are grieving for.

Why do you think Powell resigned?  THINK YOUNG MAN THINK!

your opinion, means nothing.  name calling has not sustanance

dude, how old are you?  you've got to be 12 or 13.  grow up. 

OK fair enough, name calling.  You can do that to.  but can you make a good point?  You haven't yet.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 07:49:25 PM »
ok put yourself in this position. your the president of the united states. 911 happens. your getting shit on everyday because you didnt do enough to prevent the attacks. your worried that the U.S. will get attacked again. you see whats going on in iraq. they're harboring terrorists, saddam kicks out the weapons inspectors. the russian cia, tony blairs cia, and your own cia tells you that saddam has wmd's. what would you do?

bush himself has admitted that if he knew they didnt have the wmd's he would not have taken such drastic action. but with the info they had, the president and the senate made the right decision. if they could go back in time, im sure they would do something different. but to call him an idiot and a criminal is unnecessary

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2006, 07:55:44 PM »
ok put yourself in this position. your the president of the united states. 911 happens. your getting shit on everyday because you didnt do enough to prevent the attacks. your worried that the U.S. will get attacked again. you see whats going on in iraq. they're harboring terrorists, saddam kicks out the weapons inspectors. the russian cia, tony blairs cia, and your own cia tells you that saddam has wmd's. what would you do?

bush himself has admitted that if he knew they didnt have the wmd's he would not have taken such drastic action. but with the info they had, the president and the senate made the right decision. if they could go back in time, im sure they would do something different. but to call him an idiot and a criminal is unnecessary

It was never proven they were haboring terrorist.  In fact reports said the presense of Al Queda in iraq was next to nothing.  Sadaam wasn't a threat.  He was under control for many reasons including that he knew very well we were just looking for an excuse to remove him from power.  violating 17 resoltuions does not justify 2900 USA dead, 20,000 wounded, 100k to 600K iraqis dead or wounded.

You think there was crazy torture and murder going in iraq before we invaded?  It's far worse now.  And it was far worse in N.. Korea., and Africa.

the real threat was ( and more so now)  N. Korea and Iran becuase knew then that they were short years away from Nukes.  Now becuase we are so strung out we do not have the resources to fight another conflict as large as Iran or N. Korea.

What if we spent and extra 400 billion in anti terrorism?  think about that?  instead we've spend 400 billion and we sitll have a mess that is worse than it was before.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2006, 08:01:31 PM »

bush himself has admitted that if he knew they didnt have the wmd's he would not have taken such drastic action.

Bush admitted that to save his politcal ass and well his parties.  Believe me if there no instablity in iraq and there was no wide spread violence he'd be sitting a smug as a bug in a rug admitting to nothing.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 08:04:11 PM »
take the blinders off. every intelligence agency in the world believed he was up to no good. was it good info, no. was it the right decision with that info? yes
would bush or the senate do the same thing with the info we have now? no