Author Topic: Open letter to all the Bush haters.  (Read 20342 times)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Open letter to all the Bush haters.
« on: December 12, 2006, 09:46:17 AM »
Enough is enough.

I read these threads and all the replies and I am just blown away with all this hatred toward the president and the republicans.  Where does all this come from?  If there were no Iraq war, no terrorism to fight I’m sure some of you guys would still find reasons to hate the man.  Why?  Ignorance would be my guess.  It seems to be the “in” thing to is insult the president with rhetoric they heard from someone else.  Please stop listening to Cindy Sheehan and Ted Kennedy and actually think for yourselves.  “He’s an idiot”, “he need’s to be impeached”, “he knew of 9/11”, “he covered this or that up”, “he lied about Iraq”.  I’m sure some of you haters can add to the list.  How pointless, baseless and stupid can all those attacks be??  Maybe if you threw some actual facts in to back up your insults maybe you would gain an IQ point or two.  Everyone insulting him seems to have all the answers.  Please do us all a favor and run for president and fix what you say is wrong with the country.  Some people on these boards have it all figured out.  Do I?  Of course not, never claimed I did.  But I see a man with a backbone and some fortitude to stand up for what’s right.  Despite what some of you think, the United States done the right thing by removing Saddam. Throughout history the US has always tried to do the right thing.  Which is why we are 1: the greatest country in the world and 2: the most hated.  It works the same way in life, if you have the means to help someone less fortunate, it is your duty to help them and not look the other way and say, “it’s not my problem”.  It is your problem if you live in this world.  We all will answer for the things we did and didn’t do.   Of course it can be debated on what country was more of a threat and some points are valid, but our intell, along with a dozen other countries, saw a bigger threat in Iraq.  Bush did not lie about it, I’m tired of that line.  If anyone can prove Bush went over to Iraq and gathered all the intell by himself then I’ll say he lied.  But I’m not holding my breath.  Did he have other motives to go into Iraq, maybe, but it was still the right thing to do. So it would be a big help if some of you guys would start blaming the actual terrorist who are blowing people up on all the death in Iraq and not Bush.   Has he made mistakes?  Of course.  Is he stubborn?  Yes.  I never said he was perfect.  To use your hindsight against him and say we never should have done this or that is pathetic and dumb.  We won the war.  It is these psychotic terrorist we are having to deal with now.  News flash, we are not fighting WW1, WW2, Vietnam, we are fighting religious fanatics who WILL NOT surrender under any circumstance.  So this will go on for a long time and I dread the day a bleeding heart liberal takes the White House.   We have done so many good things over there that no one EVER discusses.  Why not?  I’d like to see a thread about schools being built, and power plants and water facilities and hospitals.  We have done many good things all over the world and all the US gets in return is hate, hate, hate.  This clown from the UN is leaving and even he has to throw some bad words toward the US and Bush.  The UN is absolutely worthless, he runs it, and he’s got the nerve to talk bad about the US?  What a joke.     

PS… If anyone honestly thinks he knew of 9/11 you need to be removed from this country.  You serve no purpose here. It happened the way it happened.  Get over it. 

“That’s all I have to say about that”. –Forrest Gump   
W

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Open letter to all the Bush haters.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 09:48:37 AM »
Enough is enough.

I read these threads and all the replies and I am just blown away with all this hatred toward the president and the republicans.  Where does all this come from?  If there were no Iraq war, no terrorism to fight I’m sure some of you guys would still find reasons to hate the man.  Why?  Ignorance would be my guess.  It seems to be the “in” thing to is insult the president with rhetoric they heard from someone else.  Please stop listening to Cindy Sheehan and Ted Kennedy and actually think for yourselves.  “He’s an idiot”, “he need’s to be impeached”, “he knew of 9/11”, “he covered this or that up”, “he lied about Iraq”.  I’m sure some of you haters can add to the list.  How pointless, baseless and stupid can all those attacks be??  Maybe if you threw some actual facts in to back up your insults maybe you would gain an IQ point or two.  Everyone insulting him seems to have all the answers.  Please do us all a favor and run for president and fix what you say is wrong with the country.  Some people on these boards have it all figured out.  Do I?  Of course not, never claimed I did.  But I see a man with a backbone and some fortitude to stand up for what’s right.  Despite what some of you think, the United States done the right thing by removing Saddam. Throughout history the US has always tried to do the right thing.  Which is why we are 1: the greatest country in the world and 2: the most hated.  It works the same way in life, if you have the means to help someone less fortunate, it is your duty to help them and not look the other way and say, “it’s not my problem”.  It is your problem if you live in this world.  We all will answer for the things we did and didn’t do.   Of course it can be debated on what country was more of a threat and some points are valid, but our intell, along with a dozen other countries, saw a bigger threat in Iraq.  Bush did not lie about it, I’m tired of that line.  If anyone can prove Bush went over to Iraq and gathered all the intell by himself then I’ll say he lied.  But I’m not holding my breath.  Did he have other motives to go into Iraq, maybe, but it was still the right thing to do. So it would be a big help if some of you guys would start blaming the actual terrorist who are blowing people up on all the death in Iraq and not Bush.   Has he made mistakes?  Of course.  Is he stubborn?  Yes.  I never said he was perfect.  To use your hindsight against him and say we never should have done this or that is pathetic and dumb.  We won the war.  It is these psychotic terrorist we are having to deal with now.  News flash, we are not fighting WW1, WW2, Vietnam, we are fighting religious fanatics who WILL NOT surrender under any circumstance.  So this will go on for a long time and I dread the day a bleeding heart liberal takes the White House.   We have done so many good things over there that no one EVER discusses.  Why not?  I’d like to see a thread about schools being built, and power plants and water facilities and hospitals.  We have done many good things all over the world and all the US gets in return is hate, hate, hate.  This clown from the UN is leaving and even he has to throw some bad words toward the US and Bush.  The UN is absolutely worthless, he runs it, and he’s got the nerve to talk bad about the US?  What a joke.     

PS… If anyone honestly thinks he knew of 9/11 you need to be removed from this country.  You serve no purpose here. It happened the way it happened.  Get over it. 

*Applause*  Well said man.  Mighty Mouse speaks the truth . . . again. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 09:52:21 AM »
Open letter to all crybabies who have to resort to saying "Shut Up" to be right.

Letter: " ::)"

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 09:54:16 AM »
Open letter to all crybabies who have to resort to saying "Shut Up" to be right.

Letter: " ::)"

Don't you realize that Bush has been right all along? He's one of the greatest Leaders our Nation has ever known. All his failures and shortcomings are nothing but Liberal propaganda.

::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 09:58:57 AM »
1.  2900 dead
2.  20,000 wounded
3.  400 Billion in debt
4.  100k to 600k iraqis dead or wounded
5.  UNSTABLE TERRORIST HAVEN BECUASE OF WAR
6.  A war started based on a LIE
7.  A war started with out planning a good aftermath or alternate plan

And you still think we were in danger from iraq before the war and as a result of the war we are safer now don't you?

did we do the right thing be removing Sadaam?  of course but not for the price 2900 mothers had to pay and the arms and legs of 20,000 service men and the increased threat of terrorism in the area combined with it's unstability.

You need to wake up MM and smell the coffee of truth.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 09:59:30 AM »
Don't you realize that Bush has been right all along? He's one of the greatest Leaders our Nation has ever known. All his failures and shortcomings are nothing but Liberal propaganda.

::)
They want you to shut up... Enough is Enough you know ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 09:59:38 AM »
Theres still Bush supporters?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

You kidding?  ???
S

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 10:01:51 AM »
They want you to shut up... Enough is Enough you know ;D

Sorry, I'll keep quiet now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 10:07:34 AM »
Careful guys we might be labeled as traitors for having some brains.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 10:11:38 AM »
I think MM really cinched down his case with the forest gump quote... wow power ending :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 10:14:25 AM »
"Stupid is, Bush does"

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 10:15:16 AM »
I think MM really cinched down his case with the forest gump quote... wow power ending :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, that killed me!!!
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 10:25:30 AM »
Could have ended his arguement by quoting an important historical or current figure. But no, rather he quotes a retarded character from a fictional movie. That right there speaks volumes about his credibility and arguements.  ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 10:29:10 AM »
*Applause*  Well said man.  Mighty Mouse speaks the truth . . . again. 

Beach Bum I though you were better than that? ROFL  :o
S

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 10:33:43 AM »
Berserker, why are there planes outside spraying these white lines every where? >:( ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 10:39:32 AM »
Beach Bum I though you were better than that? ROFL  :o

Hey man I call them as I see them.  I think he made some excellent points.  There is a lot of hyperbole when it comes to Bush ("war criminal," etc.).  Some revisionist history involved too (e.g., ignoring the slew of Democrats who told the American people Saddam had WMDs).  The fact is more than 60 million Americans thought Bush was a better candidate than John Kerry.  And an admittedly shrinking number still believe he is a good leader.  Not perfect by any means (as Mighty Mouse acknowledged), but certainly better than Kerry would have been. 

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
1.  2900 dead
2.  20,000 wounded
3.  400 Billion in debt
4.  100k to 600k iraqis dead or wounded
5.  UNSTABLE TERRORIST HAVEN BECUASE OF WAR
6.  A war started based on a LIE
7.  A war started with out planning a good aftermath or alternate plan

And you still think we were in danger from iraq before the war and as a result of the war we are safer now don't you?

did we do the right thing be removing Sadaam?  of course but not for the price 2900 mothers had to pay and the arms and legs of 20,000 service men and the increased threat of terrorism in the area combined with it's unstability.

You need to wake up MM and smell the coffee of truth.

"Stupid is, Bush does"

you intelligent people make my point for me. 

Theres still Bush supporters?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

You kidding?  ???

you don't get out much do you??   :'(
please step away from the monitor and get some fresh air
W

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 10:40:58 AM »
Enough is enough.

Another Red state Hillbilly.

Nuff Said

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 10:43:19 AM »
bush was labeled an idiot long before he got into the white house. remember when he first announced he was running for president. that reporter asked him all those questions about different countries and different leaders in the world. bush had no idea who anybody was. his defense was "i'm the governor of texas, i dont deal with those people yet".
but that interview always stuck with him. its just like when dan quail misspelled potato. he too was always labeled an idiot.

90% of everyone who hates bush, dont even know why they hate him. they just do.
people are so fucking stupid blaming the war on iraq. bush is a judge, the Senate is the jury. the jury decided to go to iraq. how come none of those people are hated?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 10:45:31 AM »
Berserker, why are there planes outside spraying these white lines every where? >:( ???
chemtrails...  They're spraying for neocons

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 10:47:35 AM »
I don't hate Bush, hell... I would love to be his good friend, the guy is funny as hell.  I just don't think he's President material. (see Ozmos first post)
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 10:56:41 AM »
Yet he only won by 3 million votes after stealing OH and FL?

Stop living in early 2004, dude.  What you're seeing now is only the tip of the iceberg.  You want to stay behind your guy, but it's going to be such a bellyache for you as more and more info comes out about what has gone on. 

Do you ever get your facts straight?  He stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004.   ::)  And three million votes is more than the population of some states.  He also carried more than 30 states.  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 10:59:02 AM »

you intelligent people make my point for me. 

That's the best response you have?   Figures..........  considering the source.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »
He won those states on outright statistical anomalies ranging in the billions, then sued to prevent a recount.  If you don't understand that is stealing an election, you don't understand grade 9 statistics.

And YOU said more than 60 mill candidates thought bush was better.  Well, 57 mill thought kerry was better.  personally, i think they both suck.

It doesn't really matter how he got elected right now.  It doesn't matter he got re-elected because his competition would in my opinion not have much bettercondiering he would have walked into a Republican controlled senate and house.

What matters is we learn from this iraq debacle

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:08 AM »
It doesn't really matter how he got elected right now.  It doesn't matter he got re-elected because his competition would in my opinion not have much bettercondiering he would have walked into a Republican controlled senate and house.

What matters is we learn from this iraq debacle

Stop making sense, don't you realize that Pro-Bush wackos don't want to hear common sense. All they want is to blame it everything on the liberals and the liberal media.