Author Topic: karma which affects us all  (Read 5474 times)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: karma which affects us all
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 02:01:11 PM »
The ice is still melting..  ::)

So you agree the icecap is thickening?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 02:14:00 PM »
So you agree the icecap is thickening?

the water is moving from higher spots as it melts.  water changes state from ice to water to vapor and back. 

bruce, I'm not sure you understand what global warming is.  Have you watched the Gore movie?  Whether you believe him or not on the FUTURE trends, he shows a great deal of changes on the map.  You see lakes and rivers now gone.  You see the maps of greenland and antarctica shrinking.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 02:22:40 PM »
the water is moving from higher spots as it melts.  water changes state from ice to water to vapor and back. 

bruce, I'm not sure you understand what global warming is.  Have you watched the Gore movie?  Whether you believe him or not on the FUTURE trends, he shows a great deal of changes on the map.  You see lakes and rivers now gone.  You see the maps of greenland and antarctica shrinking.

Again, you attack me not with facts, but with a rant that I don't 'understand' Global Warming  ::)  This, from the man that claimed yesterday that the debate is over, and Global Warming is indeed fact.  Please direct your advice for issues of comprehension in other directions.

Now, read this - it surmises what I think of Gore's propaganda film:

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_bulled_by_a_gore/

Also, you point out 'changes on the map', good for you, Rob.  Now can you clarify with me whether you think Greenland's ice is thickening or not?

Thread Killer