Author Topic: Bush: 'Iraq should be grateful'  (Read 2366 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Bush: 'Iraq should be grateful'
« on: January 18, 2007, 12:23:29 AM »
"We liberated that country from a tyrant. I think the Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude,"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/15012007/356/bush-iraq-grateful.html

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
Re: Bush: 'Iraq should be grateful'
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 12:55:32 AM »
"We liberated that country from a tyrant. I think the Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude,"

They do; and they can repay our efforts by becoming the democratic jewel of the Middle East - with our help of course.  This will no doubt turn your stomach, but will warm the hearts of the remainder of us.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 01:06:34 AM »
They do; and they can repay our efforts by becoming the democratic jewel of the Middle East - with our help of course.  This will no doubt turn your stomach, but will warm the hearts of the remainder of us.
I suggest you not make ASSumptions about me.  Iraq becoming a democracy would really turn my stomach ::) What a stupid thing to say...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »
I wonder how greatfull the 300K+ dead Iraqis are and I'm not talking about Insurgents here folks... I mean "Collateral damage".

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 01:30:09 AM »
 :o  Just when you think he couldn't say anything to make him look stupider, ...there he goes... amazing.

As for the crowning jewel of democracy in the middle east, ...that was Lebanon, ...which as we all know got bombed to pieces last summer. When you consider what has occurred to most every democratically elected and populist leader in the middle east, ...kind of makes you wonder if certain powers actually want to see democracy in the middle east. hmmm. Look at all the dictators, and artificially installed and propped up regimes. Gives one pause.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 01:38:15 AM »
:o  Just when you think he couldn't say anything to make him look stupider, ...there he goes... amazing.

As for the crowning jewel of democracy in the middle east, ...that was Lebanon, ...which as we all know got bombed to pieces last summer. When you consider what has occurred to most every democratically elected and populist leader in the middle east, ...kind of makes you wonder if certain powers actually want to see democracy in the middle east. hmmm. Look at all the dictators, and artificially installed and propped up regimes. Gives one pause.
exactly... I wonder if and suspect highly that democracy was nowhere near priority 1.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 07:44:28 AM »

Is that really necessary?  You really shouldn't diss Berserker that way.  He's not THAT bad. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 07:46:00 AM »
Is that really necessary?  You really shouldn't diss Berserker that way.  He's not THAT bad. 
Just when you think he couldn't say anything to make him look stupider, ...there he goes... amazing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 07:47:57 AM »
Just when you think he couldn't say anything to make him look stupider, ...there he goes... amazing.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 08:02:27 AM »

:-X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 09:24:23 AM »

He should stop snorting along with toxy...

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 11:16:53 AM »

Over 90% of them do appreciate us, its the 5% of insurgents that don't, you know, the 5% most of you would suck off. 
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 06:39:29 PM »
Over 90% of them do appreciate us, its the 5% of insurgents that don't, you know, the 5% most of you would suck off. 
Beach Bum, take a look at this an see the kind of crap I put up with...  You have nothing to complain about with the occational insult.  Look at this classless fuck ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 07:00:12 PM »
Beach Bum, take a look at this an see the kind of crap I put up with...  You have nothing to complain about with the occational insult.  Look at this classless f**k ::)

Oh c'mon.  Old Rooster is a cartoon.  He drops in every now and then, makes a few outlandish comments to get a rise out of people, then leaves.  If anything, he should be comic relief for you. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 07:10:25 PM »
Oh c'mon.  Old Rooster is a cartoon.  He drops in every now and then, makes a few outlandish comments to get a rise out of people, then leaves.  If anything, he should be comic relief for you. 

Exactly. Agree with you.

I'm a big fan of Rooster. He's got that girl at the gym he werks. Speaking of which, he should definitely send some nude pics of her to me.

You hear me Roostermania, you crazy sonofagun!!!

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 09:11:36 PM »
I'm just saying, the stuff he shoot out is way worse than anything I send at you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »
Exactly. Agree with you.

I'm a big fan of Rooster. He's got that girl at the gym he werks. Speaking of which, he should definitely send some nude pics of her to me.

You hear me Roostermania, you crazy sonofagun!!!

-Hedge
:-X no comment ;D